Author

Topic: Lending Service Started! (USDT/BTC/LTC/ETH/DOGE/ETC)! - page 120. (Read 269362 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
Loan Amount: 550 USDT (TRC20)
Loan Purpose: Personal
Loan Repay Amount: 685 USDT
Loan Repay Date: 90 days(3 months) maximum
Type of Collateral: None
USDT (TRC20) wallet address: TRYhmA5Pbm5jtybKXWmQbQkDhj7biTc5PA

Shasan please disregard this. Thank you
copper member
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1293
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
As per our conversation, I have paid 0.0009 (50%) BTCs of my loan today. The other 50% will be paid by next week!

As always, thank you very much for your most kind generosity shasan!

TX: https://bitpay.com/insight/BTC/mainnet/tx/fdf0dd1415bee40d0cb9292f969ea529e7d251b5d776965e7d7c1c68628f0fb4?fbclid=IwAR3ZasP_hAC3-ggtIv7QyE4eCTODxQzUZsU6fgeugzEmVjp7mmh9hxrqyc0
I am confirming that I have received the partial repayment. The new repayment amount is 0.0009BTC which should be repaid on or before 15th August 2023.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
Loan amount: 0.0013 BTC
Loan Purpose: personal
Loan Repay Amount: 0.0018 BTC
Loan Repay Date: August 08, 2023
Type of Collateral: Unfortunately, I cannot offer any collateral BUT I am enrolled in a signature campaign that will pay me weekly.
BTC Address: 1M2VLrtNT19coVTYVATM8qSbhfKxGhtUpN

Will be paying you as soon as I receive my funds this week! I just need my BTCs for this super emergency time right now, Shasan!

I have accepted your loan request and sent Bitcoin to your wallet. Please check your account balance. Transaction id https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/a6a27acd8648b4626852124304fc41a06b6af971f6eb8366bb9f4afa95a1a22b Please repay on or before the due date to 31o4FAgLfkBaRReeZLqZZtbrzUtFdaT3jb

As per our conversation, I have paid 0.0009 (50%) BTCs of my loan today. The other 50% will be paid by next week!

As always, thank you very much for your most kind generosity shasan!

TX: https://bitpay.com/insight/BTC/mainnet/tx/fdf0dd1415bee40d0cb9292f969ea529e7d251b5d776965e7d7c1c68628f0fb4?fbclid=IwAR3ZasP_hAC3-ggtIv7QyE4eCTODxQzUZsU6fgeugzEmVjp7mmh9hxrqyc0
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hi shasan

Loan Amount: 50 USDT
Loan Repay Amount: 70 USDT
Loan Repay Date: 2 months extension - October 06, 2023
USDT Address: TBEHfKzrk8GkyjPjoBCJg83djbRwPV7Gwt
I have accepted your loan request and sent USDT to your wallet. Please check your account balance. Transaction id https://tronscan.org/#/transaction/d7c26ab95d03e35a24c0cdbff99105b6ea72ba2755345e98e3d9680e08df58e1 Please repay on or before the due date to TFDsiykiaAB8GeoZxVFz8MM2P4Ed9cYrfN
Thank you I received the payment, I will pay it ahead of time.
copper member
Hi shasan

I have accepted your loan request and sent USDT to your wallet. Please check your account balance. Transaction id https://tronscan.org/#/transaction/d7c26ab95d03e35a24c0cdbff99105b6ea72ba2755345e98e3d9680e08df58e1 Please repay on or before the due date to TFDsiykiaAB8GeoZxVFz8MM2P4Ed9cYrfN
Hi shasan

copper member
The full repayment of 165 USDT has been sent to the repayment address through Binance internal transfer (Transaction id: 141492683032). You should consider (reduce) the interest rate for a short term loan. Thank you!
I am confirming that I have received full repayment with interest. Thank you very much for the early repayment with full interest. Don't hesitate to let me know if you need any more help at any time, thank you in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
I have accepted your loan request and sent USDT to your wallet. Please check your account balance. Can't share the transaction id as it is an internal transaction. Please repay on or before the due date to ~
The full repayment of 165 USDT has been sent to the repayment address through Binance internal transfer (Transaction id: 141492683032). You should consider (reduce) the interest rate for a short term loan. Thank you!
Activity: 602
Merit: 442
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

Hello sir
Please I need you to confirm that you've received $21 sent to you and the rest balance will be pay on or before the due date 14th.
Thanks for your patience 🙏
I am confirming that I have received 21$. The new repayment amount is 60$ and repayment should be made on or before 14th August 2023. Please repay on or before the due date for the regular usdt trc-20 wallet TFDsiykiaAB8GeoZxVFz8MM2P4Ed9cYrfN
Hope you're no longer mad at me please
You don't want to talk about it and it has really kept me so worried
Please talk to me and let's get this settled 🙏
I really do feel bad that after all the help I've received  from you so far, that you are still made at me and I rely don't know what I've done specifically to have triggered such anger from you.
I wouldn't mind if you speak up openly  and clear your heart as I'm still a learner and this getting use to the cryptocurrency industry.
copper member

Hello sir
Please I need you to confirm that you've received $21 sent to you and the rest balance will be pay on or before the due date 14th.
I am confirming that I have received 21$. The new repayment amount is 60$ and repayment should be made on or before 14th August 2023. Please repay on or before the due date for the regular usdt trc-20 wallet TFDsiykiaAB8GeoZxVFz8MM2P4Ed9cYrfN
Hello sir
Please I need you to confirm that you've received  $30 sent to you for the interest for my loan and I can't post receipts since it was an internal transaction.
Hello sir
Please I need you to confirm  that I've sent you $209 for my loan and the rest will be paid on or before the due date and I will  also plead that you edit the tag on my profile 😊.

Thank  you so much for tolerating me for not paying in time.
Thanks.
I am confirming that I have received 209$ so the new repayment amount should be 81$ and the new repayment date should be 14th August 2023. Please repay on or before the due date to TFDsiykiaAB8GeoZxVFz8MM2P4Ed9cYrfN thank you in advance and keep in mind not to waste the time of anyone. I hate time wasters.
I'm not a time waster sir
There are circumstances beyond me and couldn't meet up with it and also electricity is a major problem and you shouldn't take every little mistake i make to heart as I'm still a learner and trying to make ends meet while shouldering the entire family responsibilities.

Thank you anyways.
I also noticed you don't read my messages on telegram and it makes me feel very bad 😔.
I want to use the entire lending board and the entire forum as well as the Nigerian community  over here to plead with you, that you forgive me in what so ever way I've offended you knowingly or unknowingly  that you should from the debt of your heart and please forgive me.

I've been doing my best to stay active on the forum and also on the lending board and I've been very responsible in the little way I could and I feel so regretful getting to make you angry not to even read my messages.
I wasn't really familiar with binance and the exchange I used previously  was paxful not until @Royse777 asked for a segwit wallet which then pushed me to installing binance and I'm so sorry if I ever made you felt you wasted your time please.

Hello sir
copper member
Interest for this month had been sent,  proof  sent via pm.
I am confirming that I have received the interest. The new repayment amount is 165$ and the repayment should be made on or before 4th September 2023.

Have sent a pm regarding of the extension and i have sent $40 for the interest.Thnx
I am confirming that I have received the previous interest. The new repayment amount should be the same (440 USDT) and the new repayment date should be on or before 7th September 2023.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Loan Amount: 400 USDT (TRC20)
Loan Repay Amount: 440 USDT
Loan Repay Date: 1 month
USDT (TRC20) Address: TUsfMGW8VBAw6TthacQ3CMAAsFvTNXukbq
I have accepted your loan request and I have sent USDT to your wallet. Please check your account balance. Transaction id https://tronscan.org/#/transaction/bf836e83d262ec6f1f828590f75f0fc5881ce0c72cb12c043d0e5ed260845407 Please repay on or before the due date to TFDsiykiaAB8GeoZxVFz8MM2P4Ed9cYrfN
Have sent a pm regarding of the extension and i have sent $40 for the interest.Thnx
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
Interest for this month had been sent,  proof  sent via pm.
copper member
Hi Shasan. I would like to apply for another short term btc loan, but since my ltc one is a little bigger than before I do the btc loan smaller so I won't have too much loan.

Loan Amount: 0.0025 btc
Loan Repay Amount: 0.0028 btc
Loan Repay Date: August 13th or earlier.
Type of Collateral: none
BTC address: bc1qgmmaxj6dpr6luu2upxra2khv5gf4p9qtc6tn0s

Please check the private message.

Remainder (110 usdt) + 5 usdt 1 day late interest paid a few days ago.

Thanks shasan
Loan repayment confirmed in full with interest. Thanks for the repayment. Don't hesitate to let me know if you need any more help. Thank you.
Loan Amount: 100 USDT
Loan Repay Amount: 115 USDT  
Loan Duration: 3 weeks or earlier
TRC20 Address: TLHn9f9YcsxeDQQ95U614sL2H1izwKtaiJ
**Loan 2**
I have accepted your loan request and sent USDT to your account. Please check your account balance. I am not able to post transaction id as it is an internal transaction. Please repay on or before the due date to TFDsiykiaAB8GeoZxVFz8MM2P4Ed9cYrfN
Activity: 1834
Merit: 879
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
Loan Amount: 100 USDT
Loan Repay Amount: 115 USDT  
Loan Duration: 3 weeks or earlier
TRC20 Address: TLHn9f9YcsxeDQQ95U614sL2H1izwKtaiJ
**Loan 2**
legendary
Merit: 1037
6.25 ---> 3.125
Repaid 150 USDT. Requesting 1 month extension for remainder.
I am confirming that I have received 150$. The new repayment amount should be 165$ and the new repayment date should be 9th July 2023.
Requesting $75 additional loan and new repayment $260 by July 17. If possible, I will send address by PM. If not possible, I understand and thank you for the assistance to date.
Thank you shasan.
Paid 160usdt
Requesting extension of remainder (100usdt) 2 weeks (til July 31), +10% interest (110usdt repayment)
Remainder (110 usdt) + 5 usdt 1 day late interest paid a few days ago.

Thanks shasan
copper member
Hi shasan

Loan Amount: 150 USDT
Loan Repay Amount: 185 USDT
Loan Repay Date: 2 months extension - October 04, 2023
Thank you very much for applying to my lending thread. I have reviewed your merit history, trust history, and which signature you are wearing. Based on this information I am sorry to say that I am not able to accept your loan request. If you can develop yourself I may accept with you then. Till then I have nothing to say accept sorry.
Hi shasan

Loan Amount: 150 USDT
Loan Repay Amount: 185 USDT
Loan Repay Date: 2 months extension - October 04, 2023
Hello sir
Please I need you to confirm that you've received  $30 sent to you for the interest for my loan and I can't post receipts since it was an internal transaction.
Hello sir
Please I need you to confirm  that I've sent you $209 for my loan and the rest will be paid on or before the due date and I will  also plead that you edit the tag on my profile 😊.

Thank  you so much for tolerating me for not paying in time.
Thanks.
I am confirming that I have received 209$ so the new repayment amount should be 81$ and the new repayment date should be 14th August 2023. Please repay on or before the due date to TFDsiykiaAB8GeoZxVFz8MM2P4Ed9cYrfN thank you in advance and keep in mind not to waste the time of anyone. I hate time wasters.
I'm not a time waster sir
There are circumstances beyond me and couldn't meet up with it and also electricity is a major problem and you shouldn't take every little mistake i make to heart as I'm still a learner and trying to make ends meet while shouldering the entire family responsibilities.

Thank you anyways.
I also noticed you don't read my messages on telegram and it makes me feel very bad 😔.
I want to use the entire lending board and the entire forum as well as the Nigerian community  over here to plead with you, that you forgive me in what so ever way I've offended you knowingly or unknowingly  that you should from the debt of your heart and please forgive me.

I've been doing my best to stay active on the forum and also on the lending board and I've been very responsible in the little way I could and I feel so regretful getting to make you angry not to even read my messages.
I wasn't really familiar with binance and the exchange I used previously  was paxful not until @Royse777 asked for a segwit wallet which then pushed me to installing binance and I'm so sorry if I ever made you felt you wasted your time please.
Jump to: