Pages:
Author

Topic: Lending up to 25 BTC - page 2. (Read 4096 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 31, 2014, 05:34:45 PM
I'd like to borrow 5 BTC. I just paid a previous lender and need fresh BTC funds to play Blackjack.

I'm not a savant but I count cards quite well. :-)

what are your conditions??

BTC address: 1N1XSqyWYrGmwE24bkufYWfvk8izCpAth8

why wouldn't he gamble the coins himself?

The real question is - do OP even have any coins to lend out  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
August 31, 2014, 05:27:54 PM
I'd like to borrow 5 BTC. I just paid a previous lender and need fresh BTC funds to play Blackjack.

why wouldn't he gamble the coins himself?
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
August 31, 2014, 04:38:03 PM
actually I was trying to capture him seeing if he was scamming, and I sent tomatoecage this message, if he can confirm that I was trying to catch you getting Photo ID for scamming.  Still I think you knew this and try to turn it against me, due to my feedback history.  
I still think you are scammer since you wont sign the btc address, but was just trying to bring more proof to the table.  Kyle yeah im almost there. Im gonna buy your pizza lol.  I thought you said you have ramen noodles?

Confirmed.

I really enjoyed this. Very strong.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 31, 2014, 04:15:10 PM

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
August 31, 2014, 08:27:06 AM
actually I was trying to capture him seeing if he was scamming, and I sent tomatoecage this message, if he can confirm that I was trying to catch you getting Photo ID for scamming.  Still I think you knew this and try to turn it against me, due to my feedback history.  
I still think you are scammer since you wont sign the btc address, but was just trying to bring more proof to the table.  Kyle yeah im almost there. Im gonna buy your pizza lol.  I thought you said you have ramen noodles?

Confirmed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 31, 2014, 03:02:25 AM
I need a 1.7 btc loan, can take 1 btc if I can get that one,  I need it for a truck but will need the loan in september not today, and can repay in 14 days, the loan is for a truck.

THIS USER WILL NOT BE GETTING ANY LOANS FROM ME!
I ADVIZE ALL OTHER PERSPECTIVE LENDERS TO STAY CLEAR IF HE TRIES TO SHOW YOU IDENTIFICATION TO VALIDATE THE LOAN!!!

Pretty sure you're the one that's the scammer. I'll remove your negative trust after you produce some TxIDs of the 100's of BTC you've loaned out.

legendary
August 31, 2014, 12:38:26 AM
I need a 1.7 btc loan, can take 1 btc if I can get that one,  I need it for a truck but will need the loan in september not today, and can repay in 14 days, the loan is for a truck.

I ADVIZE ALL OTHER PERSPECTIVE LENDERS TO STAY CLEAR IF HE TRIES TO SHOW YOU IDENTIFICATION TO VALIDATE THE LOAN!!!

Pretty sure you're the one that's the scammer. I'll remove your negative trust after you produce some TxIDs of the 100's of BTC you've loaned out.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
August 30, 2014, 07:36:57 PM
Zolace earlier stated he was going to purchase me a pizza because I'm hungry and pretty much broke until my new job starts..
He then proceeds to claim he is tired and log off.. -_- I mean, that type of trolling is frigging foul playing with someone's emotion like that. :/
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
August 30, 2014, 07:32:17 PM
Oh my god, lmao. That's actually brilliant, it doesn't actually seem all that fake either.
Activity: 13
August 30, 2014, 07:17:28 PM
I need a 1.7 btc loan, can take 1 btc if I can get that one,  I need it for a truck but will need the loan in september not today, and can repay in 14 days, the loan is for a truck.

https://i.imgur.com/1vXxKXQ.png
legendary
August 30, 2014, 06:20:04 PM
I had given someone 100 BTC for medicinal supply, they sold it and returned 25 BTC profit.

Please sign an address confirming this. It costs you nothing to do this and only takes a few seconds. And we are still waiting on you to fund the escrow address.
legendary
Designer - Developer
August 30, 2014, 05:17:30 PM
Understandable, I have just always found it easier to do dealing in public.
I respect you giving anonymity a chance though for some users that need it.

May I ask what you were invested in previously in order to have this amount of BTC to lend? Just curious.
I had given someone 100 BTC for medicinal supply, they sold it and returned 25 BTC profit.

Ah, Good for you! When you say medicinal you mean pharmaceuticals or medical maijuana?
August 30, 2014, 05:15:56 PM

May I ask what you were invested in previously in order to have this amount of BTC to lend? Just curious.
legendary
Designer - Developer
August 30, 2014, 04:48:14 PM

August 30, 2014, 04:45:17 PM
To be honest you shouldn't do things via PM. Transparency is key and doing everything in the open acts like a public ledger or record of the goings on.

I agree, but I can respect that certain individuals might want discretion when it comes to their business.
I have all the documentation I need, all chat histories recorded.
If there were ever any disputes, I am prepared to handle it on my own.
The public forum would not be of much help to me.
legendary
Designer - Developer
August 30, 2014, 04:39:57 PM
To be honest you shouldn't do things via PM. Transparency is key and doing everything in the open acts like a public ledger or record of the goings on.
August 30, 2014, 04:30:10 PM
Just to update you guys, I am in and out of the office all day. I am also post limited.
The Document Verification, is digital image.
I only request this to hold some sort of evidence that you are who you say you are.
The only way to get out of sending me a digital copy, is to meet me in person.

I have taken a lot of loans into consideration, and I think I have found my bitcoins a new home.
I have taken a shot in the dark and agreed to send some of you my coin.
If you are ok with the transaction being public, feel free to post it here.
If you wish to remain private, that is fine. These eyeballs dont have to see your business.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
August 30, 2014, 04:13:05 PM
but if he gives his id back to the one who requests a loan wouldn't that be even?

Id prefer a photo copy because you can do a lot with someones id. Which is all you need to verify a lot of accounts.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
August 30, 2014, 04:10:52 PM
but if he gives his id back to the one who requests a loan wouldn't that be even?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
August 30, 2014, 04:06:45 PM
One thing i learned about loans when i first did a big btc loan was i gave full server control over my hosting company and development company.

But giving id's which can be stolen is prob the worst idea ever. Unless you agree to a nda that they will destroy all documents you gave them after you have paid them all the way back.
An that's pushing it.
Pages:
Jump to: