Pages:
Author

Topic: LEONARDO TOKENS - page 2. (Read 377 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 03:39:39 AM
Hi team! You project is very promising, Hope it will be succesfull too.
About your token) What protocol will you use for the Leonardo token - will you develop your own platform or use already excisted, like ETH blockchain or others?
Thanks!
copper member
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
Vincoin Cash - Private Digital Currency
May 04, 2018, 04:11:24 PM
Guys how can I try your test software? Smiley

Thanks for question.
 Visit our ANN, there you can find all required information and also all our sources, where you can check software too.

Best,
L
copper member
May 04, 2018, 03:29:17 PM
Except animators who else are potentional consumers of your product and why they must use your software than the products of your competitors?

Thanks for replay.
Look this - While the entertainment industry is a key consumer of rendering power, many other industries also use the power of rendering to great effect. Construction companies and architects use renderings in the planning of large-scale developments; surgeons and dentists use renderings in preparation for complex operations, and military organizations use renderings to simulate combat scenarios prior to deployment. Given the number of industries that rely on graphic rendering as a prerequisite to providing their most basic products and services, it is easy to imagine the scope and scale of Leonardo’s potential customer base.

Best,
L
copper member
May 04, 2018, 02:18:09 PM
Hi guys, I liked the project, and I want to ask you a couple of questions, and you say that you can significantly increase the speed of the rendering process. But while we already existed and even successfully worked on solutions for rendering. How do you intend to increase profit opportunities and become an industry leader?

Thanks for your question,

Here is our point in this question - Using the current market leaders in the cloud-based rendering space, it can take up to 24 hours to render a single image, and up to 1 month to render 1 second of animation. Using Leonardo, today, at this moment, it takes seconds to render a single image, and mere minutes to render one second of animation. Not only does Leonardo provide the fastest cloud-based rendering process on the planet, but it also provides the most flexibility - users will be able to select the amount of GPU’s employed in the completion of their render. The more GPU’s selected, the faster the render will complete.

Best,
L
Activity: 52
May 04, 2018, 06:31:23 AM
Hi guys, I liked the project, and I want to ask you a couple of questions, and you say that you can significantly increase the speed of the rendering process. But while we already existed and even successfully worked on solutions for rendering. How do you intend to increase profit opportunities and become an industry leader?
Activity: 40
May 04, 2018, 05:23:00 AM
Guys how can I try your test software? Smiley
Activity: 42
May 04, 2018, 04:22:34 AM
Except animators who else are potentional consumers of your product and why they must use your software than the products of your competitors?
copper member
May 04, 2018, 04:11:14 AM

for UPDs
copper member
May 04, 2018, 04:08:21 AM

Leonardo Render - new infrastructure for miners.

Rendering with your GPU cards is 5X-10X more profitable than mining. See details below.

UPD: We got the first prize at the D10E conference in Tokio.

The LEOS token will be written and issued on the Ethereum blockchain under the ERC-20 token standard. The token is designed to convert GPU power into a utility for the purpose of graphical rendering. It is fractionally divisible and will act as the main driver of the Leonardo render system architecture.

As mentioned above, miners in the Leonardo network need to stake a certain amount of LEOS tokens to provide rendering services. The stake size in LEOS tokens will be dynamically adjusted to optimize miner and customer incentives, and will be proportional in nature to the total TFLOPS performance of the miner’s GPU capacity. The TFLOPS performance metric provides transparency and flexibility as it serves as a universal benchmark of rendering efficiency for any kind of equipment and prevents any form of miner discrimination.
Pages:
Jump to: