Pages:
Author

Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent - page 34. (Read 294785 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Holy shit, what a novel!

More like a Hitchcock movie if you ask me. Robbin's wife best lock the door when she's takin' a shower. Gulp! That won't work, recalling a scene from The Shining.
Activity: 94
Merit: 12
vip
vip

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--614917

One day Leroy Fodor's self-moderated thread is gonna look like the above. HAHAHA

I had 11 posts in that thread consisting of all positive comments. No dis. I just read them all via the PMs I got depicting the deletions. Not up to speed yet as to why the demise, but my guess is due to something nefarious on Nick's part. Surely, he's not connected to Robbin Stephenson aka cabinetmaker also running amok this week, both taking their cues from Dr. Craig Steven Wright.
vip
I like the fact that Leroy rants on a self-moderated thread while Bruno has been open on all on his threads and many others.

It is like Leroy is living in some sort of bubble...

Hell, that fuckin' retard Leroy Fodor couldn't even create and maintain his scam thread on my scammy ass when he first penned then locked it. I had to virtually recreate the OP and correctly title the thread so that'll have much better SEO juice of the new thread which to this day is not locked. That reminds me, I should PM cabinetmaker the URL to the thread so that he can post in it oppose to stumbling over trying to quote Leroy's locked thread. That's the least I can do for a Texan who's lost his fuckin' mind in the desert in Midland, TX.
I like the fact that Leroy rants on a self-moderated thread while Bruno has been open on all on his threads and many others.

It is like Leroy is living in some sort of bubble...
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
either he posts proof showing a positive balance or he's full of shit.
He has proven he likes to lie.

@HippieTech
What is your problem ?
Why the jab at me saying i have no credibility like Horus ?
What scheme have i been caught in ?

I keep asking you what the hell your problem is and you have nothing to say.
Sure plenty of guys hate me in Crypto so what ? That does not mean i have no credibility.
And frankly i don't give a shit what a bunch of ponzi token cloners / pushers think of me either.
Maybe go back to creating 100's of forum accounts and 1,000's of Altcoins whiners.

PS:
I have 1 forum account and made 0 coins.. and have run 0 services / projects such s Stakeminers.
Stakeminers was doomed from the start.. look at the prices of Altcoins over time.. they are dead & worthless !
vip

Looks like the lyin' piece of shit cocksucker's 'bout to pen somethin' totally epic. HAHAHA

You go, girlfriend Leroy Fodor!
vip
OK, but do you have any evidence that his staking thing is a Ponzi?

You're probably being a tad sarcastic, but here is what I could figure out.

I'm not aware of cyberpinoy ever providing proof of solvency.

Initially he refused to even publish his staking wallet addresses, claiming they could be hacked, later claiming users could mistakenly deposit funds into those addresses. Still not showing them on the website, but they are buried somewhere in this thread (sorry, can't link to a specific post, stupid phone):

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925

So perhaps we do have some proof of staking.

I wasn't being sarcastic. I'm aware of Bruno's tendency to go off on tangents with his crazy Google skills, and wanted to bring him back to the main point here: forget which direction his roof points. Is it a Ponzi or isn't it?

I received a PM reply from cyberpinoy giving a list of staking addresses, and the same explanation that "we can't publish the addresses because people might send deposits to them". I replied that Just-Dice is effectively a staking pool and has always published its staking addresses and never had a problem with people sending coins to the staking address. Each user has their own deposit address. If they send coins directly to the staking address they don't get credited, and nor should they. I checked the addresses he sent me, and they have coins in them. But that's not enough. For a proof of solvency we need:

1) the address(es)
  2) proof of ownership of the addresses (typically via signed message)
  3) a list of liabilities (user balances, effectively)
  4) check that the assets proved in (1) and (2) exceed the liabilities in (3)

So far I only have (1), and even that is apparently to be kept secret.

It's not clear to me yet whether he is being deliberately obtuse or not. I see no reason not to prove solvency if it's possible to do so, and every reason not to if it's impossible.

On that other forum thread I see comments like the following which make me feel bad inside:

you know nothinbg about blockchain technology yes an address can be used to hack a wallet.  Smiley lets see if you know how becasueI already do  Smiley

and besides that the proof is right in the website, you cant photoshop those images, those are real images of the wallets weather you guys like it or not.

You can steal coins from an address just by knowing the address? And there are images which can't be edited by Photoshop? Cause for concern...

See, it's not just me sticking it up Leroy Fodor's ass. It's others as well. I'm mainly sticking his hundreds of lies up his ass while other stick issues of Leroy's overall business model up his ass.
vip
vip
Looks like that not only did Leroy Fodor failed at writing, he also failed at reading: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gleb-gamow-bruno-kucinskas-is-a-scammer-a-thief-a-liar-and-an-extortionist-1012713 Leroy, which dude is your wife, Katrina, fucking this week at her place of employment two blocks from your office in the tallest building in Davao, Philippines? Is your mommy, Helen Fodor, still praying for lyin' piece of shit redneck soul?

Tell us again how you, too, like Dr. Craig Steven Wright, mined bitcoins in 2009 sans one iota of proof. The only difference in both stories is that you used solar power and he used nuclear to run the bitcoin miners. HAHAHA
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
badgerkiller, why aren't you using your main account? too chicken? oh, because we already know who you are. piece of shit BFL shill

Bruno has a lot of fans out there, but i think you're his #1. you go out of your way so many times, its really adorable

the douche must be all giddy like a bitch because btc is going over $450

Did you finally get new blue crappy pants, badgerkiller?
vip
So you are saying I pulled a Bruno but at least I did not go full Bruno

Brunos heart skipped a beat when he first read what I posted as he knew the proof existed

I won and Bruno knows I won, that is music to my heart

Yeah everybody can see you're a real winner Grin

You can invest your winnings into StakeMiners now.
You at least are rational and coherent presenting good comments and showing informed ideas

your keep it in pants comment however is misdirected the person you think I have love affair for has bigger problem keeping it in pants

his love affair has many many people he loves to name drop as a funny in places not appropriate to dropping

we have no need for people who lie and when confronted in lie blow off with I was just funning while cyber stalking and cyber bullying

information once posted should be linked to not reposted ad nauseam insult to readers intelligence follows each repost

current BTC price rise and 6-7 months to halving alt coinage is bad investment so stakeminers is a fools errand you should not be advocating it Tongue

Well, here's a rational thought for you. Create a thread in Meta or wherever appropriate and rant about Bruno there. I'm failing to see the point of stalking him around like you're doing recently, unless you enjoy being ridiculed in which case you're doing great.

He's been stalking me since December of last year (2014). Now, he's goin' outta his way to mask his original writing style. No longer two spaces after a full stop of a normal sentence, but paragraphs each sentence sans capitals and full stops, changed after I first brought it to his attention. The dude loves me so much, he heeds my lovin' advice.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Brunos heart skipped a beat when he first read what I posted as he knew the proof existed

You at least are rational and coherent presenting good comments and showing informed ideas

your keep it in pants comment however is misdirected the person you think I have love affair for has bigger problem keeping it in pants

his love affair has many many people he loves to name drop as a funny in places not appropriate to dropping

we have no need for people who lie and when confronted in lie blow off with I was just funning while cyber stalking and cyber bullying

information once posted should be linked to not reposted ad nauseam insult to readers intelligence follows each repost

current BTC price rise and 6-7 months to halving alt coinage is bad investment so stakeminers is a fools errand you should not be advocating it Tongue

Well, here's a rational thought for you. Create a thread in Meta or wherever appropriate and rant about Bruno there. I'm failing to see the point of stalking him around like you're doing recently, unless you enjoy being ridiculed in which case you're doing great.
Activity: 50

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

vip
Badger, YOU did not show proof that YOU paid him not to post. You posted proof that someone else paid him not to post lies.

Yeah, that! Go tell Josh Zerlan to come here and offer up the proof. HAHAHA Bruno wins again. HAHAHA
You know you lost but you cannot admit it as you cannot live without being able to post

Bruno fails at investigating and cannot admit when he is wrong as pointed out by Horus

What does mention of Leroy Fodor have to do with Craig Wright yet Bruno has to toss it out there because he needs to feel special

Post after post is quoted in the big threads and Bruno vomits nonsense on it and nobody quotes him so he vomits more and more

It must be sad to be so important in your own head but insignificant to the rest of the world

Leroy Fodor may or may not be insolvent, it matters not because Bruno got his feeling hurt and has gone full Bruno

See I can be on topic too

I'm confused. Are you going to post proof that you're Inaba aka the one who paid Bruno for something or other?

Your story is fascinating but you stormed into this thread to respond to Bruno's challenge and so far failed to prove what you set out to prove.

The only reason my heart may have skipped a beat upon reading your posts is because I was trying to switch hands to gain a stroke while masturbating all over what you... Fuck me! So that's how the fresh jeez got all over my keyboard.

I got an idea, probably Bruce Peterson: Why don't you pen a scam thread on my scammy ass for reneging on a promise to vacate cryptocurrency since you're so adamant in your stance, then come back here and post the link, then go back to your Mommy's basement and play Minecraft. I'm sure you're probably up to Level 4 by now.
vip
Badger, YOU did not show proof that YOU paid him not to post. You posted proof that someone else paid him not to post lies.

Yeah, that! Go tell Josh Zerlan to come here and offer up the proof. HAHAHA Bruno wins again. HAHAHA
You know you lost but you cannot admit it as you cannot live without being able to post

Bruno fails at investigating and cannot admit when he is wrong as pointed out by Horus

What does mention of Leroy Fodor have to do with Craig Wright yet Bruno has to toss it out there because he needs to feel special

Post after post is quoted in the big threads and Bruno vomits nonsense on it and nobody quotes him so he vomits more and more

It must be sad to be so important in your own head but insignificant to the rest of the world

Leroy Fodor may or may not be insolvent, it matters not because Bruno got his feeling hurt and has gone full Bruno

Meanwhile, on the banks of the river, women known as “river sellers” (or “gourd sellers,” kawauri) offered their services to passersby.
I too am curious about the story between you and Bruno.

You came in guns ablazin', and left us with nothing but some mumbling about Bruno being paid to keep mum about BFL's bullshit.

Care to explain instead of blasting inflammatory remarks about Bruno and is 10 BTC? Do you have some insider info to share?  Whatever it is, it has to be juicy concerning the amount of time and energy you expend as of now.
Activity: 50

I'm confused. Are you going to post proof that you're Inaba aka the one who paid Bruno for something or other?

Your story is fascinating but you stormed into this thread to respond to Bruno's challenge and so far failed to prove what you set out to prove.

Pages:
Jump to: