Pages:
Author

Topic: Leson Learned stay way from gambling. - page 2. (Read 2046 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 03, 2014, 03:11:12 PM
Ahh...so sad to read this, but it's like that MOST of the times.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
February 03, 2014, 03:08:28 PM
gambling never goes well Cry
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 03, 2014, 03:06:47 PM
Good choice mate, good choice
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
February 03, 2014, 08:17:12 AM
I also learn a lesson from gambling. I lost 0.05 btc in just-dice. I did not able to renew the domain of one my website. I was suppose to used it to renew my domains. Fuck gambling I will not gamble for ever.

Yet you advertise gambling with every post you make.  Roll Eyes

It's not gambling. It's a sure way of earning some bitcoins.  Smiley

You are advertising for gambling. You get BTC for getting other people to gamble.

So with every single post you make, you are saying.

"Hey, gambling is cool. Gamble here:"

This is my last hour of using this sig. Once I reach 250 posts I will be using bitmixer.io sig.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
February 03, 2014, 08:05:48 AM
I also learn a lesson from gambling. I lost 0.05 btc in just-dice. I did not able to renew the domain of one my website. I was suppose to used it to renew my domains. Fuck gambling I will not gamble for ever.

Yet you advertise gambling with every post you make.  Roll Eyes

It's not gambling. It's a sure way of earning some bitcoins.  Smiley

You are advertising for gambling. You get BTC for getting other people to gamble.

So with every single post you make, you are saying.

"Hey, gambling is cool. Gamble here:"

February 03, 2014, 08:03:39 AM
i was so close to reach 10bitcoins where i decided to stop

Don't worry, you wouldn't have stopped there, too. Just like you didn't stop at 0.11. You would have plaid until you lost anyway. Even if you had reached 100 before that.

Yet you advertise gambling with every post you make.  Roll Eyes

It's not gambling. It's a sure way of earning some bitcoins.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
February 03, 2014, 08:02:06 AM
i was so close to reach 10bitcoins where i decided to stop

Don't worry, you wouldn't have stopped there, too. Just like you didn't stop at 0.11. You would have plaid until you lost anyway. Even if you had reached 100 before that.

Yet you advertise gambling with every post you make.  Roll Eyes
February 03, 2014, 07:58:39 AM
I also learn a lesson from gambling. I lost 0.05 btc in just-dice. I did not able to renew the domain of one my website and it expired. Fuck gambling I will not gamble for ever.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
February 03, 2014, 07:52:46 AM
Hello fellow memebers,
My name is Loidy on just-dice if you don't mind i would like to share my story with you since i am now so desperate and so mad at myself.
A day ago i loaned 2500$ from my mom to flip altcoins so i went up buying dogecoins wrong and lost 0.11 of the 3.27 i had.
I was so mad at the point and i imidiatly thought im going to just-dice and i will stop imidiatly when i win 0.11
thank god i won but after that i coudn't resist it and kept playing for hours i had alot of luck i went up to 9.5 i was so happy at this moment all i wanted is 0.5 more and i was gone.
Then a nightmare happend i was so close to reach 10bitcoins where i decided to stop but no instead i lost 3coins after that i was so tilting and deposited another 4 bitcoins in to my account.
guess what i lost the 4bitcoins aswell now i was in full rage mode i didn't even think about the 2500$ i barrowed from my mom and deposited the last 3 bitcoins to make up on my losses. guess what i lost it aswell, the night i coudn't sleep eat drink i was 24/7 with my mind how i gambled away 7800$ and how i should tell my mom that i lost here money.
At the moment writing i still didn't tell her i don't want to break here heart.
here is proof of my bets and loses:
http://oi57.tinypic.com/mj5xts.jpg
As for me, I feel like I learned a good life lesson. This was my fault and has nothing to do with Just-Dice. I never want to gamble again.
Pages:
Jump to: