Pages:
Author

Topic: less interest of investors to buy ICO - page 10. (Read 1116 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
March 08, 2019, 03:10:43 AM
now i see how many days ico appears and the result is a kind of war between ico to attract investors.
whereas I see that pre-sales to the public, ico are hardly in accordance with their targets, even to touch soft caps, it's very difficult.

Do you think that mastah caused ico not to be expected?
It must be the effect of those many scam project that keep appearing, and many investor also get the affect of it. because some of the investors also get scammed by those fake project.
Activity: 588
March 08, 2019, 03:05:00 AM
Many new ICO has emerged and many are also ICO frauds. So that these investors lost confidence in the ICO project. In addition, the condition of the Crypto market declined, so many investors left the Crypto market.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
March 08, 2019, 02:34:58 AM
Yes, it is true that ico is now not in line with their targets, this is because there are many scammers who are constantly why investors do not glance at the ico anymore because even though they have reached the target, after entering the exchange the price does not match and the price falls 10x.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
March 08, 2019, 02:28:26 AM
Just like everything under the earth, everything has its own season the season of ICOs have come and gone. The long bearish year saw to its ends. If the surge from January 2018 continued, ICOs won't be dead.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
March 08, 2019, 02:12:08 AM
now i see how many days ico appears and the result is a kind of war between ico to attract investors.
whereas I see that pre-sales to the public, ico are hardly in accordance with their targets, even to touch soft caps, it's very difficult.

Scam projects ruined the future of ICOs so for now people are afraid to invest on the new legitimate projects as well .
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
March 08, 2019, 01:45:27 AM
Less and more less investors are buying fake and scamy ICOs which I thing its a very good decision ,the more this happens the better ,sooner or later what will remain in ICO world will be only the legit projects ,it means investors are learning and not blind investing anymore
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
March 08, 2019, 12:35:35 AM
that is certain, ico is no longer a place to look for profit. the project failed, scam projects and the number of shit coins made investors no longer interested in ICO
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
March 08, 2019, 12:32:27 AM
Maybe because the market conditions that have not been stable have an impact on ico too, so many investors are also reduced, hopefully the future for ico will be improved and will develop better so that more investors will be involved in it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
March 08, 2019, 12:23:13 AM
The decrease in interest is because some people only wanna make easy gains and now they are gone, probably burned.
Activity: 462
March 08, 2019, 12:19:57 AM
By joining this forum you will find quality and potential ICOs, so you can avoid deception. But investors are still reluctant to invest with a variety of reasons, especially the market that runs slowly, even traps often occur. We can understand what happened and we indeed remain vigilant for all forms of fraud, investors may be more interested in holding and playing on the market than investing in an ICO with a higher level of risk.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
March 08, 2019, 12:11:55 AM
Because at the moment many investors are concerned about the fraudulent project, when the electronic money market is bad, buying ICO will lead to no profit when trading on the exchanges.
There concern is the market status more in general than these scams.
It's true that there are scams but we have good platform now that supports good ICO, they can invest on that by using the platform.
Most scam ICO are not listed in this forum, so a good way to find good ICO is to be in this forum and read the feed back of the members.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
March 07, 2019, 10:53:36 PM
Because at the moment many investors are concerned about the fraudulent project, when the electronic money market is bad, buying ICO will lead to no profit when trading on the exchanges.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
March 07, 2019, 02:22:34 PM
Investors are being biased about most icos because of scam icos and also investors want to invest in a coin that makes money. That's why investors interest is less to buy ico.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
March 07, 2019, 02:08:55 PM

I don't think I'm interested, but I don't want to invest in Iico. too much ico does make them confused about what is good. plus not a few scam projects and failed to reach the softcap. so many of today's investors have more than not invested in ico to minimize the risks that exist today.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
March 07, 2019, 01:59:58 PM
icos are having tough times due to most of the coins are downtrend but ico business model is still  hot selling model in crypto for fundraising so we can relay on the business model
Activity: 287
March 07, 2019, 01:47:43 PM
The poor condition of the crypto market requires investors to always be careful, especially when investing in ICO projects. Because many investors have suffered huge losses when investing in ICO projects, poor market conditions have caused many ICO projects to fail.
Activity: 504
March 07, 2019, 01:36:05 PM
the number of cases of ico scams makes investors lose confidence before investing with the ico project, but I think investors also know about this and of course they will return to invest with ico after the market has improved again.
This is indeed a big problem for ico where because there are so many scam projects that make people become distrustful of cryptocurrency back at this time

Patience and investor confidence ends. Fraudulent projects grow like mushrooms and become widespread. For ico, it is a disease that needs to be addressed. If nothing is done with this, it will adversely affect the cryptocurrency as a whole.
Activity: 439
March 07, 2019, 01:18:11 PM
It is difficult to say whether they bring proper profit to the project, which is carried out by the ICO. But I don't think that's true anymore. Now the teams are forced to look for a sponsor for their project, because ordinary investors no longer trust new projects. However, there are exceptions. I myself have met some projects that look very promising.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
March 07, 2019, 01:07:26 PM
Yes, the actual market situation is still not encouraging so many new comers to start investing in ICO projects actually, because the risk is higher than the few previous years, and nowadays there are a lot of scams and the number of promising ICOs is really limited.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
March 07, 2019, 01:04:57 PM
How many ICO's failed? I guess that is very much. Many investors re-elect bitcoin and ethereum for their investment places, because they have a stand by choosing bitcoin or ethereum they won't have a great deal of worried when prices decline. Unlike the ICO, as good as the ICO concept they have then the possibility of a failed is very wide open, many factors that cause the ICO to fail, such as the reduction of bitcoin or cryptocurrency prices as a whole will make every investor decide to move back his intention to invest in ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: