Pages:
Author

Topic: Less than 24 hours to Bitcoin halving and my Birthday! - page 3. (Read 372 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 390
Its not by how far but how well, if you're going to be a year older in less than 24hrs then think about the achievements you have made between now and last and and also consider how you have been improving right from your day one on earth, bitcoin halving is a significant experience because we believe that such event make the unique increase in the value of bitcoin despite the decrease in the quantity supplied as mining block reward by 50% of the previous reward, what people celebrates most is achievements and not age.
Activity: 504
Merit: 283
What makes it strange, this time Bitcoin price "day after" halving might be lower than "30 days before" because currently the price is hovering around $61K. Something new might happen, probably the halving event ATH will be created in this year instead of next year, who knows.
Looking at the table, I have this feeling of I cannot explain. The halving of 2024 will be very difficult to predict because  there are many complex, interacting variables at play and it is way unique and than those of 2012, 2014, 2016, and 2020. We cannot tell if the price day after, will slump further or that it pulls back 30 days after, as the reduced issuance rate gets priced in. With institutional investors buying, this is different from the other halving's we have experienced. I think that a new record and history will be made.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
Yeah I had to check the calendar because it seemed a little too early. The bitcoin clock calculators have been fairly accurate and won’t be this quick. He got my hopes up a little.
It is not a little too early if you check what is in the image that OP posted. It remain less than 2 days and the closer it is the more accurate the estimation and it is already close.

What makes it strange, this time Bitcoin price "day after" halving might be lower than "30 days before" because currently the price is hovering around $61K. Something new might happen, probably the halving event ATH will be created in this year instead of next year, who knows.
It is not strange because bitcoin has not grown in price before halving until this time. Bitcoin got to all-time-high even before halving.
Activity: 924
Merit: 728

https://www.vaneck.com/us/en/blogs/digital-assets/matthew-sigel-bitcoin-halving-explained-history-impact-and-2024-predictions/
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
The link you provide does not work. And it's a little over two days at this time, according to https://www.nicehash.com/countdown/btc-halving-2024-05-10-12-00.

You must be young for the enthusiasm you show, as you get older the birthday thing is not an event to get excited about.

Yeah I had to check the calendar because it seemed a little too early. The bitcoin clock calculators have been fairly accurate and won’t be this quick. He got my hopes up a little.

It’s also true about the birthdays. After I turned 18, I pretty much stopped doing. Sometimes I don’t even remember my age to be honest.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
The link you provide does not work. And it's a little over two days at this time, according to https://www.nicehash.com/countdown/btc-halving-2024-05-10-12-00.

You must be young for the enthusiasm you show, as you get older the birthday thing is not an event to get excited about.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
The Bitcoin halving seems to be pretty far since we have been anticipating it for a long time now/ But guess what we almost made it and not only that is is a double celebration for me ahead. In less than 24 hours I will be marking another 365 days completed and not just that, The Bitcoin network will be undergoing its 4 every halving in history. Join me as we watch the countdown happening!

bitcoinhalving.info
Pages:
Jump to: