Pages:
Author

Topic: Lesson learned. - page 2. (Read 2505 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
August 03, 2011, 11:54:25 PM
Don't worry, in 6 days you will be able to buy cheaper than today. We always break into new lows, then it will rise a couple dollars higher, only to break into even newer lows. So by the time your Dwolla account is funded you will probably be buying lower than $8.00

Doubt it. I just sold it all at $9.99, so therefor it can only go up from here.  That's just how things work  Tongue
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
August 03, 2011, 11:52:51 PM
Always have a little bit of money in Dwolla. Especially during a sell panic like this one and coins are running cheap.

Uh, my deposit is expected to clear in 6 days. Woohoo.

My last one took 2 days, meh.

Don't worry, in 6 days you will be able to buy cheaper than today. We always break into new lows, then it will rise a couple dollars higher, only to break into even newer lows. So by the time your Dwolla account is funded you will probably be buying lower than $8.00
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
August 03, 2011, 11:26:21 PM
That's good I suppose. We will just always have to have some money in our accounts just in case so we don't need to end up waiting this long.

How long does PayPal's transfer take?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
August 03, 2011, 11:02:47 PM
Always have a little bit of money in Dwolla. Especially during a sell panic like this one and coins are running cheap.

I think they are going to start taking longer so that deposits can be verified properly. That's great if you ask me, and it shows that they are taking this whole tradehill incident very seriously.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
August 03, 2011, 11:00:04 PM

Pages:
Jump to: