Pages:
Author

Topic: LESSONS FROM CRYPTO MARKET - page 3. (Read 2404 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
www.licx.io
October 17, 2019, 05:31:06 PM
the thought that must be applied from the beginning, what goes up won't always go up it will definitely go down, and the opposite.
you only have to adjust the right time, make the target so as not to be swayed, indeed we must go with the flow, but if you take too long to be washed away, that is why you have to make a target when you will rise to the surface after a long dive.
Stay realistic all the time, allow your mind to control your emotion and not the other way around.

Based on my personal experience, I did a lot of mistakes in the past since I got greedy thinking BTC will continue to moon, one good example was what happen last year 2017 when btc had its ATH, I thought when BTC reaches to $19k, it will still go uptrend, but I was wrong, I was even hesitant to sell when I see it going dump abruptly because I trust BTC so hard without realizing correction should happen anytime.

Hopefully for newbies, they will continue to study and learn from the mistakes of others so it will not cost them money.

not only those of you who have such thoughts when the price of bitcoin has gone up in 2017, of course many people expect growth to continue. even more so for beginners they feel confident that bitcoin will continue to increase at that time, because the knowledge possessed by beginners is limited so they dare to buy bitcoin when market trends increase, it is because they are too greedy to expect to get quick profits in a short time, but at finally the market price dropped dramatically again. therefore, experience is the most valuable teacher, even learning from the mistakes of others can also be valuable if we are smart to learn them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
October 16, 2019, 01:43:43 PM
After a year, a lot of lessons that we did learn. There are 2 precious things that I think I should remember:

+ Fear
+ Greed

I learned that from my teacher, he said when you buy Bitcoin at 10k, it's then $12k your greed rises inside you and you don't want to take profit and expect more. Then, the downtrend is coming, BTC goes down to $8k, you'll be scared to cut loss, and what'll happen, you lose more while BTC drops to $4k.

So, we need to set up your expected profit point as well as the stoploss point.

How about you, what is your lesson?
We have mixed emotions whenever we are investing in bitcoin. It can either be fear and excitement at the same time or can be greed and contentment coming together. The uncertainty and the volatility of bitcoin's value surely contributes on the way we feel every time we are risking large amount of money. We should be in control of our emotions whenever we are investing so that we won't make stupid decisions that will lead us to misery, disappointments and regrets.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
October 16, 2019, 01:31:24 PM
Fear + Greed = Impatience.

At least you have learned something besides some of us who don't like to listen how this crypto market works. Here , if you become greedy you either loose a lot of money or you miss the opportunity to make a lot of money so both are kinda the same. Also if you start to fear that you're gonna loose everything you have invested you should have thought on this before you invest...no one gets rich over night here ,its a game of patience and discipline. I learned this lessons at the previous bull run when I got impatient and sold to early.

Fear have two effects on us because if you are scared of losing your profits then you will hold it and wait (that's the positive side of it) and the other is that if you are scared of losing too much and can't take it anymore, you will sell of your coins that you've been holding for a while (or maybe for too long) in a bearish market, so technically, nothing will happen if you do panic selling, so why not just hold your coins and trust its history.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
October 16, 2019, 12:31:23 PM

At least you have learned something besides some of us who don't like to listen how this crypto market works. Here , if you become greedy you either loose a lot of money or you miss the opportunity to make a lot of money so both are kinda the same. Also if you start to fear that you're gonna loose everything you have invested you should have thought on this before you invest...no one gets rich over night here ,its a game of patience and discipline. I learned this lessons at the previous bull run when I got impatient and sold to early.
Well said and point the importance of this three emotions. People needs to understand and try to keep adjusting in order to have a prefect or right attitude towards this venue of investment. Combining  the right strategies and good understanding with how to react accordingly will allow everyone to enjoy and succeed from this industry. It's a test of time that will keep you surviving if you learned from your previous mistakes.
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
October 16, 2019, 12:25:18 PM
i'm quite sure that lessons is not learned!
maybe, for some cases only) but when the real hype returns, you will wait for bigger profits again, instead of selling here and now and fix your 20% margin.

it depend not for greed only, crowd technology is working here as well.

if all media shout that bitcoin in 2 month will be 3 times more then right now, it is hard to resist this temptation. your logic says - why sell now and have 20% profit only, listen to these wise men! they are clever then you. they know more then you. do as they say and earn 3 times more! everybody do, as they say!
and you wait instead of selling and fix your profit))
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
October 16, 2019, 12:23:15 PM

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
October 16, 2019, 11:58:25 AM
Cryptomarket is also our life, sometimes you are up, sometimes down, you never know, what matter is that you know how to handle both situations, and to never lose hope in every situation, always make the experience be your greatest teacher and don't ever give up. Sometimes, you will lose in a game, but it does not mean, this is not mean for you, it means, something bigger has prepared to your life.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 16, 2019, 06:34:45 AM
I agree with you, 2 years I learned the crypto the longer the greed emerged.
Profit dissatisfaction causes us to be greedy in making a profit and ultimately ending loss.
We have to properly set profit well so there is no fear and loss.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
October 16, 2019, 04:36:10 AM
the lesson I learned from the crypto market besides greed and fear is patience. when deciding to invest in crypto we have to wait patiently for our coins to go up and now we also have to be patient if our ICO project is a scam. cryptocurrency is not a way to get rich with cryptocurrency more than that. cryptocurrency with blockchain technology has provided a new breakthrough in our financial system. and now the blockchain is headed for mass adoption. this all proves we can get many lessons from cryptocurrency.
From the negative to the positive side is obtained. cryptocurrency is quite dangerous for people who have big ambitions without having insight because many people become poor due to their greed in making decisions. on the contrary, that many people have become rich due to calculations and also the insights they have gained.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
October 16, 2019, 04:28:00 AM
the lesson I learned from the crypto market besides greed and fear is patience. when deciding to invest in crypto we have to wait patiently for our coins to go up and now we also have to be patient if our ICO project is a scam. cryptocurrency is not a way to get rich with cryptocurrency more than that. cryptocurrency with blockchain technology has provided a new breakthrough in our financial system. and now the blockchain is headed for mass adoption. this all proves we can get many lessons from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 16, 2019, 04:08:57 AM
I get lesson fear with cryptocurrency when first time I made deposit, will my money back investing on bitcoin return with profit or lost my money, keep on my mind will my money back or not, I brave my self and invest money at the first time with amount about $300 to buy bitcoin, day by day I got little profit with bitcoin raise and I try with investing on other altcoin.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
October 16, 2019, 03:56:55 AM
the thought that must be applied from the beginning, what goes up won't always go up it will definitely go down, and the opposite.
you only have to adjust the right time, make the target so as not to be swayed, indeed we must go with the flow, but if you take too long to be washed away, that is why you have to make a target when you will rise to the surface after a long dive.
Stay realistic all the time, allow your mind to control your emotion and not the other way around.

Based on my personal experience, I did a lot of mistakes in the past since I got greedy thinking BTC will continue to moon, one good example was what happen last year 2017 when btc had its ATH, I thought when BTC reaches to $19k, it will still go uptrend, but I was wrong, I was even hesitant to sell when I see it going dump abruptly because I trust BTC so hard without realizing correction should happen anytime.

Hopefully for newbies, they will continue to study and learn from the mistakes of others so it will not cost them money.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
October 16, 2019, 03:25:33 AM
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
October 14, 2019, 01:32:05 PM
Investing in crypto has a lot of risks so you have to be brave enough to take all of it. However, setting a certain goal would be a good strategy. Sometimes, having no specific goal would only lead you into greediness which might cause you losses in the future. You have to set your limits and control your emotions.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
October 14, 2019, 11:15:04 AM
I did not trust my knowledge and let my fears reign, So I did not receive a great opportunity that would have changed my life.

It's similar to many stories, but almost all of us have experienced it.

This is similar to Bitcoin, where many people are given the opportunity but are afraid.

So don't be afraid and trust your knowledge and ability. Because it will be the key to unlocking the door to change your life.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
October 14, 2019, 10:23:32 AM
The lessons I learned from crypto are a good way to trade and invest and patience plays a role in the crypto world to be able to control my emotions in facing market conditions that are very difficult to predict.
crypto really provides a good lesson that I will not get other than in this forum, especially how to analyze and read graphs for potentially profitable coins and there are still many lessons that I get in the crypto world and besides that crypto makes my life better than before.

Good thing for you as per me one of the reason that I learned it to be patient all the time, not everyday you can gain a profit, so it is very important that you will always stay intact with what you are doing, stay calm and always do a research so you will know what are the news in crypto world, as news will play an important role in your life.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 14, 2019, 09:18:06 AM
The lessons I learned from crypto are a good way to trade and invest and patience plays a role in the crypto world to be able to control my emotions in facing market conditions that are very difficult to predict.
crypto really provides a good lesson that I will not get other than in this forum, especially how to analyze and read graphs for potentially profitable coins and there are still many lessons that I get in the crypto world and besides that crypto makes my life better than before.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
October 14, 2019, 06:41:12 AM
How about you, what is your lesson?
My lesson is just one, and it is greed the deadliest sin of all. My greed in earning more money made me lose so much that I can't even support myself on a daily basis when that happened. Then I figured out where did I go wrong and eventually recovered up and here I am back at living again a happy life and my greed is already gone and im more patient than before.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
October 14, 2019, 06:29:50 AM
I learn many lesson from crypto market is teach me how to enough for get profit with bitcoin and altcoin investment, many people do not enough for everything with his profit after their altcoin or bitcoin price higher but when price down they will know what have they did if sell their asset early will be possible get much profit, after price down we weak up why not sell my assets last time moment and if I sell maybe I have get much profit with my investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 10, 2019, 04:10:06 AM
cryptocurrency taught me the courage to take risks. every decision I have made I must dare to bear the risk. must not regret and despair. and the key to success from investing or trading cryptocurrency is patience and don't be greedy. greed will make us lose more. it is better to take a little profit but to continue rather than to wait long but ultimately get nothing. for example I bought bitcoin at a price of $ 8500 I would sell it when it was $ 8600 then I take the $ 100 and the $ 8500 I invest again.
Pages:
Jump to: