Pages:
Author

Topic: !!! Let 's become a multimillionaire IN 1 YEAR !!! - page 5. (Read 3608 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
I dont think so.
It is not that easy anymore.

Bitcoin is way up because it is decentralized. Now pick one altcoin which have the same feature by now? Maybe 10? Out of what? 1000?

The investors became pessimistic now because of the scams from pre ICO or if ever they went to post ICO they are like bubbles exploding and nowhere to be found.

So, even if it is free, the possibility now is so small to make a coin have even .00001 UsD value. Just being real.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Not familiar with the one you shilling here. $5->$15,000? bitcoin took that route the hard way, 8-9 years? And you say that we are going to make a lot of money in just one year? Not gonna happen, sorry to burst the bubble for you.

If you wanted to earn lots of money, HODLing will take years before you realized the potential profit. For me trading should be the route, it's going to be very difficult buy if you have the right knowledge and education and experience and a good starting capital, perhaps it is possible to earn a cool $1 million in about a year.

nothing definite
Where is your ann thread?
what the advantage of your coin between another coin like you?

What makes you think you can be a multimillionaire IN 1 YEAR with your coin? what is your strategy to make people interest invest in your coin?
Do you can make your coin listed on the top tier exchange?

we will listed in idax soon and more big exchange
To understand our strategy better and better recognize us
Read our white paper

https://www.counos.io/counos-coin

http://imageserver.ir/95743/69887520_119089262471484_1339332363501008248_n.jpg
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
One day the  bitcoin cost only $ 2 , but the price is now more than $ 10,000 .
You may have a chance to get cca $ 5 and sell it to $ 15,000 in the future .
What do you think?

this way of thinking is the only reason why today we see a lot of people in this market with losses that are nearly all their capital (nearly 95% meaning they are left with only 5% of what they entered in the beginning).

it is easy to think just because bitcoin has gone from less than a cent to $10k others can too but history has proven that most coins that you think are going to rise will dump hard instead!
I totally agree, every new ICO claims to be a next, better Bitcoin. They think that it is so easy to create successful cryptocurrency which will moon one day after the token sale. But we are not stupid, we want to see fundamentals that makes the project really unique.
Lol, you are comparing it to BTC that's funny. Do you really think that the project has the potential of reaching a trillion-dollar market cap?

bitcoin have 1 million people have 16 millions bitcoin
think you 've given up sixteen million pieces of coin to 16 million people
your power is sixteen times more ....
I see that this counus coin is only on one not well known exchange and only on btc pair with a 24 hour volume of $400. Well if you really want this coin to become like bitcoin develop and promote it really well because if it doesn't have any use cases or problems that can be solve on block chain it will be hard to achieve what bitcoin did.

we will listed in IDAX very soon and more ...
One day the  bitcoin cost only $ 2 , but the price is now more than $ 10,000 .
You may have a chance to get cca $ 5 and sell it to $ 15,000 in the future .
What do you think?

Counos Coin CCA Real Decentralize Coin Give free 16Mil Coins Plus 100K USD Free Lottery

More than 16,800,000 Counos Coins have been mined, and Counos platform wants to distribute 15 million of these coins among all users who register in this platform freely.

The free public offering of Counos Coin and giving various services can be effective in the future development of the market of cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technology.

It 's not an advertisement , it 's true.
You may regret a near future if you simply walk past us .

http://imageserver.ir/95682/SEKEH.jpg

I think you are too late this could work 5 years ago but now, only coins with good concept and usage will remain in the industry, I don't see anything that will want people to get his coin, we already have thousands of coins and many more airdrops, but they end up as dead coins, yours is no different.

Did you read our white paper ?
You 've given us a quick judgment .
but i respect you
please read  white paper  
https://www.counos.io/
Activity: 445
Merit: 10
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
But Bitcoin with Coucos Coin is completely different. The price of BTC is high because it is decentralized, it has no one in control, and it is the first coin available in this market.
Counos Coin will take more time to do this, 1 year is never enough with a new project!
You only have two routes to becoming a multimillionaire: One is to find the right altcoin that is cheap now and grows 10,000% in price or learn to trade and do margin trading with Bitcoin. With altcoins, only a select few will make it.

It's hard to find altcoin that grows up to 10,000% what tokens are and I've never seen them like that,

if you go to your goal with the right instrument , make sure you get it.
I see that this counus coin is only on one not well known exchange and only on btc pair with a 24 hour volume of $400. Well if you really want this coin to become like bitcoin develop and promote it really well because if it doesn't have any use cases or problems that can be solve on block chain it will be hard to achieve what bitcoin did.

Well, just because a coin is not on a well known exchange does not make it a bad coin. And just because it is not traded much does not mean no one is using it. It is just not being traded that is all.

It is less about promotion and more about getting more people to use it organically. The same way Bitcoin did in the early days!

Just so we will give sixteen million free coins to sixteen millions real people.
so that we can attract more people
I like the optimism but for someone like me who lost a lot in the last bear market and is almost wiped out, I am now looking at things in a really more down to earth fashion now and believe that the real winners are those who held altcoins, dumped them on the high, tethered in all the dumps, bought Bitcoin at the retracements, and keep rinsing and repeating the above. The rest of us who always got caught off guard are the losers and now you just have to be really a good trader to be winning or be lucky enough to have a decent investment in one or two really lucky LOW CAP coins or tokens and then if they MOON, you sell them on the high and get lucky. I don't know if I will ever get lucky again and be able to grow anything decent in Crypto again, but I will keep trying because of the possibility of hitting that one project that might turn into a Unicorn company at some point.

Thank you for what you said .
But you 're gonna name a lot of luck in many words .
Maybe I think it 's a bit of a coincidence and a lot of them look quite reasonable .
I suggest you read our white paper.
There 's no pressure on anyone , but maybe this is your LUCK
https://www.counos.io/
being a millionaire with an exchange that I feel is low volume, are you kidding? I don't think this coin will bring profits, it's better I buy some alt that is cheap and is on the top exchange, compared to buying your coin

I have made no offer to you
You can research and spend your money in the right place .
The price is five dollars now , but the day it was growing I would give you a message .
https://t.me/csccryptocurrency/309
 Wink

Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation

Well, just because a coin is not on a well known exchange does not make it a bad coin. And just because it is not traded much does not mean no one is using it. It is just not being traded that is all.

It is less about promotion and more about getting more people to use it organically. The same way Bitcoin did in the early days!
you will never become a millionaire by bag holding altcoins, specially a completely random one with nothing new to offer like the one you have your eye on. the only potential these useless coins have are their short term pumps that sometimes (if you are lucky) could be a huge pump and if you were fast you could make a decent amount of profit but you have to be careful to get in when the pump is starting and get out right away before they start dumping it.

yes but some altcoins can be maincoins  Wink with right strategy and ....
after that you have to sell your bitcoins and by maincoins ...nothing eternal
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
Another shilling type of project. But what is the platform of your project? The goal, the product? If you'll explain to us further how this coin will gonna help the crypto community, maybe we can think twice and buy some of it. I still had doubt about this project but it is too early to judge. Though I also have fear investing in such coins that are unsure whether it is potential or not in the future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
I appreciate your confidence and being so much optimistic about cryptocurrency. You have held these good 'things' at a time when the crypto market is facing difficult times and number of bounty campaigns are declining.  But like many other, investors and bounty hunters, I do not have much belief in any crypto project that can give profits on investment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
The world of Crypto is very unpredictable, such a scenario is possible, say, in 5 years. but, in my opinion, in order not to wait for incredible success, you need to constantly trade, getting a small but constant profit.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
https://duelbits.com/
I am not sure about the target you said because for only one year we can become a multimillionaire what exactly are the tricks you use so you are so sure of the coins that you are promoting, that in my opinion bitcoin is very much different from the coins you have so it is very difficult to follow in the footsteps bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: