Pages:
Author

Topic: Let satoshi talk to us. - page 3. (Read 395 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
March 03, 2021, 02:05:21 PM
I don't think your dream going to be true. Besides that, I think satoshi's mysteries not gonna end until he alive. Most likely we would hear or know about satoshi if he wants after he left, perhaps some voice records, videos or something else. But it would be quite complicated to identify real satoshi. Because many faketoshi already claimed as a satoshi. I don't think satoshi willing to fall into trouble by revealed his identity. There would happen many issues, so just forget about your dream, there is very little hope for that.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
March 03, 2021, 01:50:01 PM
I don't think they're taking requests right now.   Roll Eyes

If they haven't made an appearance for the last decade, it's fair to assume you're not going to hear any speeches from them any time soon.  If ever.
Activity: 54
Merit: 4
March 03, 2021, 01:35:10 PM
I think it will be a good ideas if satoshi will give us a speech on his innovation,I will kindly like yo hear the speech or comments of satoshi about bitcoin, I don’t have a particular point to mention here, He should generalize his comments in all part of his innovative(Bitcoin) this will take bitcoin to $100k and more. Every one will link to see what will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: