Pages:
Author

Topic: LET US- LIST - some old established projects that could be under the radar. - page 2. (Read 304 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 4
I certainly wasn't in this space pre-2017. Hence, I'm here to learn and I've also taken the liberty to bookmark the page for reference purposes and to shape my investment decisions. Thank you for this topic created.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
I think this kind of list would be very useful for crypto investors. We are especially in the times when there are too many losses from scam projects. Everyone has to be very careful.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Syscoin is the first one that came into mind since it is one of the projects I closely follow but you already listed it. I cannot think of others at the moment but I'll keep an eye on this thread. This should an interesting one, this is probably the thread where we can easily recognize the "old guards"  Grin

It would be an interesting thread for sure but sadly 99% of this board is just bots and people that came after 2017

Let's await and see what happens but really this board is practically unreadable now ..especially this alt main board.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
Syscoin is the first one that came into mind since it is one of the projects I closely follow but you already listed it. I cannot think of others at the moment but I'll keep an eye on this thread. This should an interesting one, this is probably the thread where we can easily recognize the "old guards"  Grin
legendary
obvious answer is obvious: litecoin

it has been around nearly as long as bitcoin and the developers team, specifically Charlie Lee has been active ever since. granted most of it is copying code from bitcoin but still active.
here is the dev profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/coblee-20651

there are more coins but i haven't really checked them out regarding their developing status and activity. i mostly am involved in trading them Tongue
example: Namecoin, Peercoin, Reddcoin, Bytecoin,... or big names such as Monero

litecoin - yes of course -

are the others still being actively developed by the original teams too?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
obvious answer is obvious: litecoin

it has been around nearly as long as bitcoin and the developers team, specifically Charlie Lee has been active ever since. granted most of it is copying code from bitcoin but still active.
here is the dev profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/coblee-20651

there are more coins but i haven't really checked them out regarding their developing status and activity. i mostly am involved in trading them Tongue
example: Namecoin, Peercoin, Reddcoin, Bytecoin,... or big names such as Monero
legendary
come on surely the entire forum is not bots and noobs that didn't hear of bitcoin before 2017?

there must be 1% left of crypto enthusiasts that followed interesting crypto projects in the past?
legendary
Let's create a list of older more established projects where the dev team is still highly active. The original dev team - not some take over pump and dump crew.

No icos after 2016 - the newer ones are probably still pretending to be active whilst using up all the " dev funding" before leaveing to start a new project.

List some good old projects with the original team still pushing ahead - should have a use case that could possibly make it shine from bunches of clones. Like where the dev team has been first to make a beneficial change to a code they forked. Of course if they have created their own code from the ground up that is even better.

I will read the posts and add them this OP

I will add some to get you started then we can either add or remove project based on arguments presented.

** adding this*** let's locate good projects under the radar ( i.e not already very well known top 30 projects) since these will surely be ripe for better ROI

Bitbay
blocknet
komodo
Byteball
Litecoin - added suggestion of Red-Apple - not sure how much of an investment opportunity such high cap coins are
sys

doge - ** not sure about the activity but has been suggested
xmr - active not sure how much of an investment opportunity already well known top 10
Lisk - suggested by krisnajsadrak

add older projects here where the dev team is still going strong....

NO KNOWN AND PROVEN SCAM COINS CAN BE ADDED TO THIS LIST.

It would seem the old thread like this got deleted somehow.

Try to highlight what makes them stand out and reasons why you believe they are going  to stand a chance in this field from here.
Pages:
Jump to: