Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's create some Ethereum clones - page 3. (Read 1714 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
November 23, 2020, 11:17:24 PM
This could be built on
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-powposerc20-powadv-mineable-ethereum-token-3180092
https://github.com/PoWAdv
Code:
function discountedMiningTarget(address solver) public constant returns (uint256 discountedDiff) {
        // the number of coins owned
        uint256 minerBalance = uint256(balanceOf(solver));

if(minerBalance <= 2 * _BLOCK_REWARD)
            return getMiningTarget();

// the number of full block rewards owned
        uint256 minerDiscount = uint256(minerBalance.div(_BLOCK_REWARD));

discountedDiff = miningTarget.mul(minerDiscount.mul(minerDiscount));

if(discountedDiff > _MAXIMUM_TARGET) //very easy
            discountedDiff = _MAXIMUM_TARGET;

return discountedDiff;
    }
November 23, 2020, 02:58:57 PM
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
November 22, 2020, 02:27:49 AM
Why would I want to clone ethereum? This is why we keep having stupid projects in crypto space today, this will even turn some into scammers themselves, God have messy on crypto space from now on as everyone wants to be a developer, more scam projects incoming
That's for sure.  A cryptocurrency, and even more so an Ethereum clone, needs to be created only for some significant purpose and, in general, in order for the cryptocurrency to develop not quantitatively, but qualitatively.  Otherwise, we will turn Nakamoto's good undertakings into aburd.  Then we wonder why we have so many useless altcoins.
Merit: 101
November 20, 2020, 04:12:56 PM
it seems very useful if it is used for the local sector or for our surroundings, so minimizing the use
of fiat money which only if we use it in the trade sector that is around us, indirectly facilitates payments from buyers to sellers.
November 16, 2020, 02:11:44 PM
Punic Copper [PUCO] - A New TRON Token TRC10
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5289188

This will kick off our Project. The Punic Copper Token will be the Pennies (Coppers) in the Punic Currency Ecosystem.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
November 11, 2020, 04:46:21 AM
Why would I want to clone ethereum? This is why we keep having stupid projects in crypto space today, this will even turn some into scammers themselves, God have messy on crypto space from now on as everyone wants to be a developer, more scam projects incoming
November 11, 2020, 04:20:52 AM
Ethereum cloning guide
https://medium.facilelogin.com/build-your-own-blockchain-b8eaeea2f891

I am thinking of doing 2 sister chains one Fork one Clone
November 05, 2020, 08:46:56 AM

Tell us when it is done.

It takes 15 minutes, I have done it before, but I will for sure. I want people to mine it of course.
November 05, 2020, 08:45:06 AM
I am going to be creating an Ethereum Clone soon.

Tell us when it is done. LOL. I understand that it is a kind of sarcasm. The second Vitalik Buterin can be hardly found, especially here, on the forum where mostly amateurs have gathered to share their points of view towards cryptocurrencies’ market.

I don't think the World needs more Vitalik Buterins, the World needs more EIP 1167s.

Once anyone and everyone can Churn out a Steemit Website, or a PoS Coin, or a ETH Cloud Blockchain, then we will see the World adopt Blockchain.

We don't need 8FA and Stellar type complexity. We don't need the Blockchain that replaces LANs and WANs and Mesh Networks, we need the Organization that makes Currency easy to build at home or for your organization, and the give it liquidity, and let you build your community from scratch.

There is no need for these programmers to be at the center, Organizations should exist before the programmers come in.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
November 04, 2020, 01:01:00 PM

Tell us when it is done. LOL. I understand that it is a kind of sarcasm. The second Vitalik Buterin can be hardly found, especially here, on the forum where mostly amateurs have gathered to share their points of view towards cryptocurrencies’ market.
November 04, 2020, 12:16:55 PM
I am going to create a series of Blockchains and Document it, so others can follow along and learn later.

We will create Tokens on existing Blockchains all throughout that time, same concept. Teach and show others.

We will use BLURT and its Forks to Support our Currencies, while using our Currencies to stock up on BLURT and its Forks.
November 03, 2020, 06:45:13 PM
Ethereum Smart Contract creation pre-compiled
https://github.com/satansdeer/ethereum-token-tutorial
November 02, 2020, 03:39:56 AM
November 02, 2020, 03:39:19 AM
I am interested in this project.

Everyone check out this book, it is called "Building Christian Communities, Strategies for Renewing the Church".
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3355371-building-christian-communities

I am a Hindu, but I find this book is a good starting point. There was a Movement in America that started in the Pentacostal Church, the word Pentacost comes from when Jesus' Disciples were baptized in the Holy Spirit, through Vizual Fire, then they began Speaking to people in their own Languages, but each person heard his own language.

That is the Root of the Pentacostal Church, and out of that cane the Charismatic Movement, a Charism being a gift given to you by God, such as Speaking in Tongues or Healing with Hands.

This book was written within the formation of that Movement, and the Philosophy behind it is that America uses to be so Religious with the Puritains/Quakers, and Witch Hunting, and Footloose, etc (not all the best examples, but we all know them) that in America's Past there was Religion all around you. But now, you have to go to Church or a Temple, etc, to get Religion and since that is now the case, Religious people out to go out and form their own Communities.

Kind of like the Amish do, but the book itself inspired the "People of Praise", well known now because of US Supreme Court Justice, Amy Coney Barrett.

The Mormons were the ones who Settled the West, that is why there is Utah. And there was a Federal Mormon War, there was a Shoot on Sight Executive Order in Missouri for Mormons until the 70s.

This is actually what the FreeMasons did too. They Build Libraries and Town Halls and Churches.

October 26, 2020, 02:13:17 PM
If I somehow develop an interest in running my one token what do you think will come to my mind first? How to make money with it, yes we all want to make money and that's probably why everyone come on here but the way we make money is very important in our lives, I am not a qualified blockchain developer, let's leave that to those who actually are into this things from scratch

I am not interested in more Blockchains created by Developers, we need local Blockchains.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 24, 2020, 11:25:56 AM
If I somehow develop an interest in running my one token what do you think will come to my mind first? How to make money with it, yes we all want to make money and that's probably why everyone come on here but the way we make money is very important in our lives, I am not a qualified blockchain developer, let's leave that to those who actually are into this things from scratch
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 24, 2020, 11:22:48 AM
I don't want to know how to build Ethereum tokens or other coins because I have no reason to, why would I want to build a token? To scam people probably? No thanks, this information is only good for upcoming developers and encoders not all bitcointalk forum members are developers
Pages:
Jump to: