Pages:
Author

Topic: Lets do ICO bounty and Earn huge - page 14. (Read 6193 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 10:36:41 PM
thank you for thread, I always had trouble choosing a good bounty program and spent time with projects
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 10:31:16 PM
This is one of the nice thread that I have read. Because its a really big help and gives awareness to all bounty hunters out there especially those who doesn't know how to choose the right ICO for them to join.
Activity: 238
June 28, 2018, 10:29:21 PM
This is a big help for all the bounty hunters. You gave a nice tips on how they will choose the right ICO and what will wuit for them and also to avoid them being scammed by an ICO.
Activity: 66
June 28, 2018, 10:26:15 PM
This is a very good thread for bounty hunters inorder to get awareness about the good projects. People will get awareness about the project and start working in best bounty campaign and it will help to the bounty hunters.
Activity: 216
June 28, 2018, 10:25:19 PM
Thank you for the tips you've shared with us. Nowadays there was a lot of options for the ICO projects where you will participate. So yjis will helps us to choose wisely.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
June 28, 2018, 10:23:35 PM
Yeah as a bounty hunter that is our objective to get a good ICO project that will surely success. I guess it will also affect the kind of project they are going to implement and the team that develop the project. Of course even if it is ICO but still it is a good idea to sell tokens and promote that also get a good promotion for the tokens. So the CEO should get money from his pocket to promote the project as well to contact persons who are prospect as an investors and partner as well to the establishment or companies that will help promote the project.
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 10:16:09 PM
Nice website but very few ICOs are listed there. Amazix sure has good projects. This website would help many people find better bounties in huge plethora of bounties on bitcointalk.
Activity: 91
June 28, 2018, 12:48:59 PM
Thanks for the tips and infos. There are too many bounties right now and I usually spend hours to read them, since I think that's important. I also look for bounties at bountylord.com. Please keep it up
Activity: 126
June 28, 2018, 05:15:43 AM
I want to say if I like grace, but campaign translation is very difficult to enter first! So many bounty hunters are all provided very quickly. And too much gift now and I usually spend hours reading it, because I think it's important. So This information is perfect for everyone, but especially for beginners who are just starting to learn the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
June 28, 2018, 12:41:30 AM
Thanks a lot for the information. An awful lot of ICO is the best that I found from here. This treath that very rewarding. And I think the bounty hunter and investors desperately need this information.
Activity: 154
June 28, 2018, 12:40:47 AM
The project is implemented by a highly professional team led by founders with extensive experience in implementing complex and large investment projects. Join!
Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading
An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders
https://tradelize.com/
Activity: 22
June 28, 2018, 12:39:05 AM
how people get coin during ico?
Activity: 63
June 28, 2018, 12:34:39 AM
yeah, i agree too that bounties r sure way to make good money in crypto but the only problem now is too much of participants around. I could remember last year that I do participate in twitter campaign but the crowd in twitter bounty campaign is overwhelming and I had to leave it for FB and signature campaign.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 27, 2018, 09:51:29 AM
Good information very useful for me. There are too many scam project past 3 months , i got some scam bounty and wasted my time. But doing bounty is fun for me, i learned a lot of things from cryptocurrency world. I hope i will not trap into scam bounty.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
June 27, 2018, 09:45:46 AM
the bounties mentioned and the managers handling them are undeniably reputable as they have recorded 99 percent success rate over time in the bounty campaign management forum but then, we should consider more options also as not to narrow our minds toonly thesse few. thanks
Activity: 98
June 27, 2018, 09:41:43 AM
Thank you for the information, hopefully can continue to help us find a good bounty. I am very helpful with your post, so I'm not hard anymore to find bounty that I will follow.
Activity: 2
June 26, 2018, 11:11:54 AM
yeah, i agree too that bounties r sure way to make good money in crypto but the only problem now is too much of participants around. I could remember last year that I do participate in twitter campaign but the crowd in twitter bounty campaign is overwhelming and I had to leave it for FB and signature campaign.
Activity: 110
June 26, 2018, 04:14:02 AM
The next time I will join an ICO campaign I try not to miss a good ICO signature campaign so that I will not regret when the time comes that the ICO project will be successful and the bounty are well distributed to the partisipants, so I will not miss it the coming campaign.
Activity: 686
June 25, 2018, 07:27:58 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40385242  KRYPTOBITS - BLOCKCHAIN BANKING

this also a very good one
Activity: 98
June 24, 2018, 10:21:52 AM
I think that bounties are a great way of promoting projects and get some coins for oneself. My advice is to understand the project you are involved in as even it seems to be free you are actually staking your reputation in a way.
Pages:
Jump to: