Pages:
Author

Topic: Lets do ICO bounty and Earn huge - page 2. (Read 6193 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 02:49:50 AM
You have done good but bounty this days are not profitable we merely see money in bounty compare to last year 2017... this 2018 this is being worst for bounty hunter,
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 02:29:58 AM
Thank you for creating this thread and provide references in looking for good bounties that will be profitable. Good luke you and your bounty journey. Hope one day we could have a bonding together.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 01:38:49 AM
Bounty campaigns are not so profitable anymore comparing to how they used to be. Firstly, many campaigns become scams now. Secondly , the price is so low but many ICOs use Etherium as a base.
Activity: 80
September 12, 2018, 06:22:45 PM
Thanks for your sharing, I wish all bounty participants could earn 5000$ per ICO but now its difficult to find good one and now its not good time for crypto, take a look at the matket sitiation, most of my tokens dumped a lot
That 5000 usd seemed kind of excessive even when the bounty scheme started, anyway, now the rewards fluctuate around 50 to 100 usd in most cases.
Activity: 322
September 12, 2018, 09:05:06 AM
This is easier when the price is of crypto currency is favourable and as at the time good project are reigning. Not at this time when the price is down. Then the first timer on the bounty had benefitted well on it.

Even if now that the market is down there are still many ICO who are continuing to pursued their project for better benefits that may gives to each investors. Still they are hoping that someday when the price of cryptocurrency rises back again they will earn huge profit because of their great faith and strong self determination.
Activity: 168
September 12, 2018, 08:50:17 AM
Thanks for sharing those link. But I like AMZIX's
Activity: 84
September 11, 2018, 05:44:15 AM
This is easier when the price is of crypto currency is favourable and as at the time good project are reigning. Not at this time when the price is down. Then the first timer on the bounty had benefitted well on it.
Activity: 313
September 11, 2018, 05:11:48 AM
I would like to see members of this forum suggesting good and credible bounties where something reasonable can be earned because a lot of ICOs now are scam and those that are not scam do not conduct a fair bounty because bounty hunter are seen as some set of people who are given free tokens.
Activity: 70
September 11, 2018, 04:54:57 AM
I guess it will also affect the kind of project they are going to implement and the team that develop the project. Of course even if it is ICO but still it is a good idea to sell tokens and promote that also get a good promotion for the tokens. So the CEO should get money from his pocket to promote the project as well to contact persons who are prospect as an investors and partner as well to the establishment or companies that will help promote the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
September 11, 2018, 03:53:18 AM

Good bounty management teams. i have 100% success rate there.

1. Krypital bounty programmes -       https://t.me/KrypitalBounty   ( best bounties )

So we can post about good bounty opportunities here daily.

Honestly, this is the first time I've heard of this bounty team... I think amazix is more reliable.
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 03:50:39 AM
Thanks for providing good links to the bounty campaign. Best bounty campaign to participate that yields good rewards are the translation campaign, blog campaign and the signature campaign. This campaigns give good allocation that surely earn you good profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
September 11, 2018, 01:02:02 AM
good resources, I also often find different awards on iOS trackers, where you can see the ratings of the project, the idea
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
September 10, 2018, 10:43:34 AM
In most cases, of course it allows, see, to earn a good profit you need to invest at the stage of pre-sale, it has the biggest bonuses, but there is one nuance before investing you need to study the project in detail
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 10, 2018, 09:31:46 AM
You shared some good links for bounties, not exhausted anyway. I personally like Amazix bounty group and community. They have some good projects and managers too
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 10, 2018, 09:29:32 AM
Well there are times that bounty doesn't really let you earn huge amount of money anymore,
There are some that would end up being a low price alt-coin or some bounty would just end up not paying .
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 10, 2018, 09:22:27 AM
It was because of the launch of the Bounty campaign that the original penny was always down and that reduction offered the opportunity for investors to wait for the opportunity to buy and sell at prices below the ICO price.
Activity: 125
September 10, 2018, 08:39:44 AM
Grin! Great job man, this is a kinda method for cautioning abundance seekers for new undertaking I presume. I would answer to the point of the post now,no any abundance seeker w Kid love to pass up any great abundance without a doubt yet who knows which one is going to be the best. Everybody is working expecting the favors of God on their hustles. Remain favored man
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 10:49:30 AM
This is an interesting idea, but I personally believe that everyone should do their own research in generosity. You need to somehow evaluate the indicators and potential of the project itself. For me it's very personal.
Activity: 98
September 08, 2018, 11:07:16 AM
Such as content creation, social media campaign, or community moderation.it's very hard for single-users to win big amounts in bounties, because you can't really refer 1000+ other people to join the bounty from your link.
Activity: 182
September 08, 2018, 11:05:32 AM
Yes ICO bounty is profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: