Pages:
Author

Topic: Lets do ICO bounty and Earn huge - page 35. (Read 6193 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 02:52:03 AM
I think most of guys are missing good ico bounties and do not know how to make huge money from them...  Bounty is a great way to make extra money ( Tokens)  from social media work, blog posts, signatures etc

link for bounty section-  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

also use this site to find good bounties

https://bountyhive.io/

So we can post about good bounty opportunities here daily.

I will update this when i have time..
  Last updated 17/02/2018

This bounties are looking good.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-tefood-an-ico-with-huge-social-impact-2454780

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-kickcity-bounty-is-over-thank-you-2954691

Hi, thanks for the info. I found it very helpful to know what campaign is worth to choose. I saw a lot more tips online about block chain and crypto. I want to know more about campaigns that  give good bounties. Expecting for your update soon.
Activity: 644
February 20, 2018, 02:51:05 AM
Do you know what ICO is best for investment? And from where we can know whether or not the project or ICO develops? Sorry i am a beginner here. Thanks.
Activity: 189
February 20, 2018, 02:46:37 AM
Very good gan.
Very helpful for us newbie in searching for very good ICO.
Like me who is still confused in looking for ICO
And hopefully the future will be even better
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
February 20, 2018, 02:39:06 AM
Bounties are better when they are not over saturated. I have come to realize that there are a few factors which are absolutely key to how much you will make from a bounty..

1. The quality of the project and team
2. The hype surrounding the ICO
3. The total supply of tokens vs. the supply allocated for the bounty
4. HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE DOING THE BOUNTY

Bountyhive's campaigns are totally crammed with people. Considering the amount of tokens allocated for those bounties the payout is very small compared to bounties here. I use bountyhive, but I would not suggest making it your primary place to go for new bounties to join. This forum is and will always be the best for that.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 02:34:09 AM
Ya definitely there are lot of ico's are really good and u can refer the good ico in the website called ico bench and also by the projects they are doing and the expectation from the customers... Smiley Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
February 20, 2018, 01:56:46 AM
This is a good topic for those who are always late or even missed the opportunity to participate in a very good and promising campaign. I have been icoalert and it's a good way of finding one of the best ICOs out there.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
February 20, 2018, 01:31:17 AM
I am always doing bounties daily and the one I have in my signature is very good. I like Singapore based ICOS as they are mainly compliant with the law there as regulations in Singapore are both strict and fair. The signature campaign is full but there is still some time to do a blog review for the campaign or a video. I am doing signature campaign in this one and I made two videos I think for it. Another good one is CREDITS and also DEBITUM in my view. I hope you all have great success in doing your bounties.
Activity: 672
February 20, 2018, 01:25:25 AM
I agree that bounties are sure way to make good money in crypto but the only problem now is too much of participants around. I could remember last year that I do participate in twitter campaign but the crowd in twitter bounty campaign is overwhelming and I had to leave it for Facebook and signature campaign.
Activity: 714
February 20, 2018, 01:14:06 AM
That's right, never miss a good ICO for all of you. Because not all ICO is nice and very unfortunate for you to miss a good ICO. A good ICO you should not miss is ICO policypal netwrok. You should not miss this ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 12:39:10 AM
Should have a list of under rated ICO bounties too cause those are always worth while.
Activity: 25
February 20, 2018, 12:38:09 AM
I think most of guys are missing good ico bounties and do not know how to make huge money from them...  Bounty is a great way to make extra money ( Tokens)  from social media work, blog posts, signatures etc

link for bounty section-  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

also use this site to find good bounties

https://bountyhive.io/

So we can post about good bounty opportunities here daily.

I will update this when i have time..
  Last updated 17/02/2018

This bounties are looking good.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-tefood-an-ico-with-huge-social-impact-2454780

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-kickcity-bounty-is-over-thank-you-2954691

Thank you for sharing!! Glad I landed on this. I am always looking for more great information on bounties. I will definitely be looking into these sources tonight.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Patience and knowledge are gold.
February 20, 2018, 12:33:44 AM
Im glad people are supporting each other on this community and that you guys keep up the good work. Ill try to do my part as well as you guys do. Thank you. And yeah i see there are some good bountys goin on there .
Activity: 686
February 20, 2018, 12:30:07 AM
This is very similar to advertising. Are you sure you do not receive anything extra when placing links to the bounty of these campaigns?

lol never. im also a bounty hunter like you and trying to help others. if you find any good one you can post it here.
Activity: 158
February 20, 2018, 12:23:48 AM
The ICO that I'm being involved was just a recommendation from my co bitcoiners. They are referring ICO 's to me since I trust them that they are choosing one of the best ICOs.
Activity: 588
February 20, 2018, 12:20:20 AM
May i add some help to this? I want to recognize icobench since this provide almost every happening and incoming ICO and rate it. Icobench also provides a brief information of what the ICO is about also it has the ICO schedule. Icobench helped me to look for great ICO and provided me good profit everytime.
Activity: 98
February 20, 2018, 12:15:34 AM
Yes never miss a good ICO bounty. Have great earnings and have better projects. Wait for the good bounties. Dont miss them. If you do. Then wait for it for the next time
Activity: 126
February 19, 2018, 05:43:14 PM
How can we join all of them in same time. Signature campaigns take around 2 3 months and the ones except signature campaigns are not profitable at all. so it is not possible to join all good bounties.
Activity: 420
February 18, 2018, 07:48:32 PM
This is very similar to advertising. Are you sure you do not receive anything extra when placing links to the bounty of these campaigns?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
February 18, 2018, 07:23:06 PM
I agree, it is a very usefull thread, only that it is full of shit posters who are poting in here just like if it was the same shit talking about why "bounties" or "airdrops" or "Ico's" are good.. Shame on them.
Very interesting topic, many thanks to the author that he created it. I think it would be useful to many to have a source from which to get good company bounties. Of course, in the ideal, it would be if the author wrote why he considers it promising, but I think that it's unlikely someone will do it
Activity: 177
February 18, 2018, 07:22:04 PM

Bounty gives you an opportunity to not only to make an extra money from the tokens but also a chance to know more about he ICOs. proper knowledge leads to good investment choices, and good informed decisions is what gets us the returns.
Pages:
Jump to: