Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's get #bitcoinpizzaday trending worldwide on Twitter tomorrow! - page 2. (Read 1353 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Someone buy me a pizza. Will pay 10.000 BTC for it.

#BitcoinPizzaDay

God I wish I was on the BTC waggon back in 2011 and 2012.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
If there was a thunderclap for this a month ago.. Anyway, I will be joining in to support #bitcoinpizzaday tomorrow with the username @inTechPlus.

Awesome! I hope you will be joining in with pizza too?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
If there was a thunderclap for this a month ago.. Anyway, I will be joining in to support #bitcoinpizzaday tomorrow with the username @inTechPlus.
Who's with me?  Grin

I can be with you but it would be very hard to get anything going without a greater plan of action.

I'm just feeling very optimistic today (not to mention super excited for pizza).

i am also interested to do this so what stuff you are tweeting about this historical Bitcoin Pizza Day? so many people already trending and try to raise the public awareness about this.

It'll be a challenge, but it would great if we could get it trending, if only for a short period of time!  Grin I guess it just needs enough of us to use the hashtag - BITCOIN COMMUNITY UNITE! I've posted this on Reddit too r/bitcoin where they have 165k subscribers... it would be awesome if we could make more people aware of bitcoin through bitcoin pizza day!
Activity: 896
Who's with me?  Grin

I can be with you but it would be very hard to get anything going without a greater plan of action.

I'm just feeling very optimistic today (not to mention super excited for pizza).

i am also interested to do this so what stuff you are tweeting about this historical Bitcoin Pizza Day? so many people already trending and try to raise the public awareness about this.
Who's with me?  Grin

legendary
Activity: 812
Who's with me?  Grin

Who's with me?  Grin

EDIT: It's been pointed out to me that if we all decide on a specific time to post, it's more likely to trend! Shall we go with May 22, 2015 18:00 GMT?
Pages:
Jump to: