Pages:
Author

Topic: Lets get WorldCoin WDC on an Exchange (E-Mail Campaign) - page 4. (Read 3649 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
Not necessary these exchanges are not stupid they are aware WDC is high hash / transaction rate.

They will add it for the simple reason that it is in their best economic interest to do so.  None of the other recent coins will make an exchange.  WDC will

Agreed. A good coin, speaks for itself. Doesn't need large giveaways, and flashy sigs, ect, ect. YAC made it to an exchange, because it was inovative. It brought something new. WDC will make it, for the same reason. Just give it time though.

Exactly what except the massively out of control growing block chain and the huge instamine is 'innovative'?

The transaction speed??
Activity: 224
Not necessary these exchanges are not stupid they are aware WDC is high hash / transaction rate.

They will add it for the simple reason that it is in their best economic interest to do so.  None of the other recent coins will make an exchange.  WDC will

Agreed. A good coin, speaks for itself. Doesn't need large giveaways, and flashy sigs, ect, ect. YAC made it to an exchange, because it was inovative. It brought something new. WDC will make it, for the same reason. Just give it time though.

Exactly what except the massively out of control growing block chain and the huge instamine is 'innovative'?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
because going on bter quickly always works out so well long-term

It doesn't for scam coins, it will for this, just like it works perfectly fine for bitcoin, litecoin, ppcoin.

Going to email them now hope you all do the same. Going through google docs, and posting forums is really annoying.
Activity: 1394
Merit: 505
Agree putting on virusspreadex would not be beneficial
Activity: 224
Ha Ha..  Why wait for a coin to even start mining before you harass exchanges? It seems by now, we should start sending emails on anticipatory coins. Good luck in your 'ventures', personally I don't think a single exchange will want to add coin after coin just to see them be traded for a few $1000 a day. But hey, who knows.. not like the world is running out of idiots.
Activity: 112

Emailing them will help, just like calling your congressman and emailing them helps tremendously, and pressures them.

Don't contact vircurex, they just got hacked and look at their horrible website seems very shady, even if they are not, they clearly aren't capable of protecting peoples funds.
More simply, every transaction that happens on here for WDC is rake that BTER is not receiving
fml

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Great idea, great coin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
bearded, drunk, fat, naked
because going on bter quickly always works out so well long-term

fml
E-mail these exchanges and ask them to take on WorldCoin to show your support.

bter.com
[email protected]
[email protected]

btc-e.com
[email protected]
[email protected]

Will 4 emails be enough? Roll Eyes

lol, maybe the guy only uses those exchanges. I'll ask vircurex, I want WDC and PWC there.

Sorry, for some reason, I thought this was a PWC thread. WDC, atleast brings something to the table.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
I did my part
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
No. It's too early.
Activity: 154

bter.com
[email protected]
[email protected]

btc-e.com
[email protected]
[email protected]

lol, maybe the guy only uses those exchanges. I'll ask vircurex, I want WDC and PWC there.
fml

bter.com
[email protected]
[email protected]

btc-e.com
[email protected]
[email protected]

Activity: 96

bter.com
[email protected]
[email protected]

btc-e.com
[email protected]
[email protected]

Pages:
Jump to: