Pages:
Author

Topic: Lets have some fun! - page 2. (Read 494 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 236
April 02, 2020, 02:17:14 PM
I have real pic of @JSRAW after locked down and listening to his wife

Haha paji Na, Main viah nii kitta  Grin

Vaise, Twhada svaagat hai ithe veera...

tusing lahori ho? Punjabi toh auandi hogi twanu?  Rab rakha

Mari gal ai kiti kai viah nai kitta svaagat da bohut shukria tai tesri gal bilkul sahi kahi aai lahor punjabi aa sub dosta da Rab Rakha ais Corona pahri dunya wich. Smiley Grin
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
April 01, 2020, 08:55:10 PM
This is my entry for Eality

https://www.singleblackmale.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/man-surrounded-by-women2.jpg

Given his age and stature, I think this is perfect.
PS: I have no idea who the real pic belongs to.

This is what I imagine Dishwara to look like

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536
April 01, 2020, 05:13:55 PM

Haha paji Na, Main viah nii kitta  Grin

Vaise, Twhada svaagat hai ithe veera...

tusing lahori ho? Punjabi toh auandi hogi twanu?  Rab rakha

Activity: 896
Merit: 236
April 01, 2020, 04:02:26 PM

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
April 01, 2020, 03:54:06 PM
Do me do me do me!

Oh wait! someone already posted my real pics here.
legendary
Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276
Heisenberg Design Services
April 01, 2020, 02:34:49 PM
Hmm... Interesting, are these imaginations!!! TBH, neither of these pictures resembles me; BTW my real life picture is pretty much easier to find on google. So, let me just shout out my real name along with the address of my home, date of birth as well. Last year, it has been confirmed by theymos and the KYC team that I do reside in the same place still! I am older than most of you present over here and do have 2 children. So, you people should have figured it out somehow that how I look in my real life actually.  Smiley

Name : Walter White
Place of residence : 3828 Piermont Dr NE, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87111
Date of Birth : 7 Sep 1959

I would like to meet each and everyone of you in real life soon. If probably you would like to visit my house, I would be present anyway but if I am not there, kindly reach out to J. P. Wynne High School as I don't roam anywhere apart from my house and school.

I always thought that amishmanish would look like the way it was portrayed by pawanjain. So there would be no change in the picture from my side. @erikalui aka Erica Fernandez is that you roaming in this forum?  Shocked

My thought on pawanjain, akhjob and others : https://imgur.com/a/h0XT4l2

Would be updating regularly whenever I have an idea how a person would look like in their real life.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
April 01, 2020, 11:40:19 AM
Haha, really liked the idea of thread. I would like to see something similar in Meta section too, it would be total fun. Cheesy

By the way, I don't look like that at all. Not him but Vitalik is my spirit animal and I am just half a kg bulkier than him. We look a lot similar. Grin

Here is my take:

Heisenberg_Hunter

Amishmanish

Erikalui

And finally you....3 2 1...here you go:

pawanjain Cheesy

Activity: 2646
Merit: 713
Nothing lasts forever
April 01, 2020, 09:48:27 AM
On the occasion of this April Fool's day I am making this thread to bring in some fun activity. Anybody can participate in it since it's all about having fun.
We have many members in this forum now including the new members who have joined recently.
All we have to do is pick any member from the Indian Sub and post an image of him which you think would resemble him the most in your opinion.
You can also select multiple members and post pictures of them. You can take random images/ funny images from the internet and tag them to the members you selected. Lets drop the images below and resemble them to members here on the Indian Sub.

Note:
Do not post original images of the members.
Do not take the images seriously if somebody has tagged you with that image. We are doing it just for fun, we do not want any discrimanation or abusive fights on this thread.

I would like to resemble our beloved members HeisenbergHunter and Webtricks. I might post some more on later.

Webtricks might look like this guy.  Tongue

HeisenbergHunter
would definitely NOT look like the below guy but I always portrayed him as a cowboy. Don't ask me why.  Grin Grin

More additions:
Amish Manish - since he is a long time member and a wise one too might look like below

Darkstar since he has a cool name and he's the one who usually escrows all the funds

Legendster - For what I know him, must look like below.  (No offence, but I think you take your stand wherever necessary and I appreciate that)

Pages:
Jump to: