Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's imagine you were the president of your country, How would your Economic - page 2. (Read 624 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Macro economy is really a big matter, even you have a great idea to reduce poverty, inflation etc, your idea will affect other sectors.

Yeah we can become a transparent and good president, but you shouldn't forget you have a chance to get death threat from someone who're like to play dirty games. Can you accept it? everyday getting a death threat and if you not have a strong mental, you will not able to stand up to fight against them.
Yeah you're probably right but with the right advisers and economists that share your vision of eliminating poverty, I don't think that it's a pipe dream to eliminate poverty because there's enough money already and studies have been published year after year about this very problem and the multitude of efficient and effective solution, what only needs to be done is probably the support or initiative of the government. If you're the president, you should've been immune to that kind of threats because that's the most difficult job and it should be a requirement that you're not going to back down from threats and that you've got a steel nerve.
Activity: 756
Merit: 701
The reason why I bought this topic is because of the matter arising today in the economic system, I no maybe this topic may sound like shit or may never come to pass, but let's keep that aside the way cost prices are now in some countries is like hell, so I am still asking if you were the president for a year in your country, how would you treat your country economic growth what will be your plans as the supervisor over the country and how would your economic budget look like.
The reason why I bought this topic is sometimes we merely talk about the future economic systems maybe we could just outline some key points on how you would rule your country in the future of the ecosystem.
Note this!!!!
Sometimes dreams do come to pass☑️

Today, economies cannot be considered independently of other countries. Countries are linked to each other by many agreements or trade. Even if you try to do something that will bring a lot of benefit to your country, sometimes it is not allowed. That's why it is necessary to take other countries into account when answering this question.

I would like to work with the best people in the field of economics. If there was a subject or detail that I did not understand, I would try to create an environment where there were people who knew better than me. One of the biggest reasons why today's economies are bad is that people who do not understand economics are responsible for the economy.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 555
If I become president, of course, it would be primarily what I will take is to increase the world of education in my country evenly, making teachers have very high competencies and have an honor and of course accompanied by the development of infrastructure, because if the human resources are high then it will easily build the nation Being a developed country, both economically, development, health and other people will be able to adapt to the development of the times will also be able to improve their quality of life if they have good education.

In this case it is necessary to see holistically the system or from upstream to downstream so that it can run well, while some other affairs such as having a law that limits all fields of corruption and other matters that can harm the country will have a punishment as heavy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 293
Rollbit.com
First of all I have to be an honest person as the leader of the country. Because usually if a superior is dishonest then his subordinates will become even more dishonest.

Next, I will create a secret special unit or special agent and this special agent is only under the control of a president. And this special agent will be assigned to investigate every level of domestic government such as ministers and others. Whether they commit corruption or not. Because in fact the root of a country's economic problems is sometimes due to too much corruption within the ranks of the government itself. Mismanaging state assets can result in society's prosperity being neglected. Because this is just an if only. So it's okay if my words sound like nonsense.

But what is clear is that I really want to see a government filled with people who are more honest or trustworthy. Because even government officials can no longer be trusted for their honesty, the fate of the country is actually in a very crisis condition. Both economically and morally. And if the people no longer believe in their own government then chaos and protests will occur. And the country will end in chaos.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
when I become a leader in a country I will focus on employment for my people, a country will have a good economy if its people meet their economic needs. there is a guarantee for a tax-abiding society. taxpayers will enjoy the results for the taxes they provide for the state.
but in reality I never wanted to become a national leader, it was too complicated and I couldn't imagine it
If I will  be president of  his country, I will work  on import  and export system. Most of  the economy of country depends on trades with other countries. Relationship with foreign countries are very important to establish any  country. Most of decision of mine will be in the favour of country. Eating goods prices will be low and public will be happy and enjoy a simple life. I will provide schemes for the poor people, in this way  poor people can stand with the rich people and I can overcome poverty. I will work for health and I will provide health card through which they can  get medical benefits. Most poor families can't afford medical expenses if any accident happens , it will be big step for poor people. I will work for education and more people will be educated and by this they can change their luck.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
Then governments need to focus on education, after all we cannot expect that a person performs the same work as an engineer if they do not know anything about it, however it is also important that education becomes way more practical, one of the most common complains I hear from business owners is that someone that has finished a career does not really has any of the skills they are looking for, so if we want people to get good jobs as soon as they get out of college then we need to ask to the private sector what is what they currently need and adjust the topics learned at school accordingly.

Sometimes individuals have degree but they don't know anything because their learning abilities and learning skills is zero so focus on education is necessary. I think degree and skills both are necessary because some people have skill but have no degree and some people have degrees but have no skills so both of them are deprived of jobs.

business owners complain because sometimes individuals have complete knowledge and know every skill but they don't have confidence which also play an important role in getting a job. Proper education is necessary but I have seen so many individuals who are very brilliant and have an active mind but they hardly get job in lower grade whereas some individuals who even does not completed his graduation but are business owners at higher grade.
And you are correct on your assessment, however while education should be way more fluid as it adjusts to the realities of a world that is always changing, teachers and other people which are in charge of the education sector refuse to do it as this makes their jobs easier, so we have a clear conflict of interests between the students, which needs the most up to date knowledge to compete in the real world, and the teachers which want to teach the same body of knowledge for decades.
Activity: 406
Merit: 140
Economic growth, of course, must start from the most basic things that can hinder a country's economic growth. If I had powers like the President who has a lot of authority to eliminate anything, I would eliminate corruptors in the country, so that the country would prosper in terms of economic growth. Within a year, I think that's the only thing that can be done most effectively for the economic growth of a country.

I would invite all government institutions to unite and eradicate the ills of society, that is, corruptors from the top to the bottom must be eradicated without mercy and indiscriminately so that the people are not in misery, don't be thirsty for positions, just work well for the country. Because in my opinion there is no economic growth in a country because there is a lot of corruption carried out by the state elite.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 257
Chainjoes.com
when I become a leader in a country I will focus on employment for my people, a country will have a good economy if its people meet their economic needs. there is a guarantee for a tax-abiding society. taxpayers will enjoy the results for the taxes they provide for the state.
but in reality I never wanted to become a national leader, it was too complicated and I couldn't imagine it
Activity: 2170
Merit: 553
Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278
It’s not easy to maintain the economy,you need to be a quick decision making president .You should hold a team for economic advices to make many new policies which boost your economic performance and growth.Most important one is your should target the poor section of the society to improve the entire country’s economy growth.The most of the tax payers to the society in the developing countries are the poor section of the society.Need to hear all the government officials suggestions.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Then governments need to focus on education, after all we cannot expect that a person performs the same work as an engineer if they do not know anything about it, however it is also important that education becomes way more practical, one of the most common complains I hear from business owners is that someone that has finished a career does not really has any of the skills they are looking for, so if we want people to get good jobs as soon as they get out of college then we need to ask to the private sector what is what they currently need and adjust the topics learned at school accordingly.

Sometimes individuals have degree but they don't know anything because their learning abilities and learning skills is zero so focus on education is necessary. I think degree and skills both are necessary because some people have skill but have no degree and some people have degrees but have no skills so both of them are deprived of jobs.

business owners complain because sometimes individuals have complete knowledge and know every skill but they don't have confidence which also play an important role in getting a job. Proper education is necessary but I have seen so many individuals who are very brilliant and have an active mind but they hardly get job in lower grade whereas some individuals who even does not completed his graduation but are business owners at higher grade.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
Actually as a president of a country a person have to fulfil lots of difficult responsibilities which a normal person cannot do. With words it is easy to control a country but in reality it is most difficult task. The first thing which government should do is to give everyone an equal opportunities of jobs because there is less jobs and large population so there should be balance as thousands of people are facing troubles in getting jobs even with a degrees in their hands.

The conditions of country is not well that it can be easily manage in a single year so lots of years will needed for making it better. Inflation should be ended so those who have jobs but little salaries will easily manage their house activities.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Actually as a president of a country a person have to fulfil lots of difficult responsibilities which a normal person cannot do. With words it is easy to control a country but in reality it is most difficult task. The first thing which government should do is to give everyone an equal opportunities of jobs because there is less jobs and large population so there should be balance as thousands of people are facing troubles in getting jobs even with a degrees in their hands.

The conditions of country is not well that it can be easily manage in a single year so lots of years will needed for making it better. Inflation should be ended so those who have jobs but little salaries will easily manage their house activities.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
The reason why I bought this topic is because of the matter arising today in the economic system, I no maybe this topic may sound like shit or may never come to pass, but let's keep that aside the way cost prices are now in some countries is like hell, so I am still asking if you were the president for a year in your country, how would you treat your country economic growth what will be your plans as the supervisor over the country and how would your economic budget look like.
The reason why I bought this topic is sometimes we merely talk about the future economic systems maybe we could just outline some key points on how you would rule your country in the future of the ecosystem.
Note this!!!!
Sometimes dreams do come to pass☑️

To become a president for a year to fix the current status of the country's economy may not be enough. You should at least take the whole presidential term of you want to make a difference. The past administration may left you a lot of backlog and headaches in doing a lot of auditing stuff to track all the budget spent and build a plan from there to avoid over spending or unnecessary spending of the national budget.
And then you have to plot a plan to attract more investors and big business men to come to your country. And then you have to get rid of the national debts and minimize the unemployment rate and the list goes on.
So, you see the president's responsibility is never easy that 1 year in service will never be enough.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 329
I would probably boost the exploitation of natural resources to fund some more advanced industries in the mid-term.
Besides of any of that, I think I would rather to act on the crime and lawlessness that can be found in many places of my lovely motherland.

Without crime I could eventually boost the touristic sector of the economy and not only depend on the exploitation of oil and other minerals.

Anyways, each one of us has a different vision on what an ideal case for the our economies would be...
Well, tourism definitely has a great impact when it comes to a country's economy, and if a country supports tourism and creates places and makes the environment peaceful all over the country, it can greatly increase tourism in the country which will affect the GDP of the country boosting the economy. So I basically share similar views, I believe a country should be free of crime and terror so that people from all around the world can come and visit the country without any fear at all.

I would also focus on making sports more easy and reachable for people who are interested in them, and make sure the sports played on an international level are being properly taken care of because a country that is peaceful and hosts sports events generally has great economic boosts due to this.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 252
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
In fact, there are economies that have had an impressive start, but the duration is not long. After a short time, the economy "lost breath", "lost momentum" had a slow growth rate, and even turned into a recession. So if I am the rightful holder, the first thing is to ensure a sustainable economy that can continuously improve the living standard of the population. In addition, there must be equality in society, but it is not the achievement of society's development that is shared equally for everyone, but first of all, equality in access and participation opportunities for all strata of the population. them into the development process and enjoy the results corresponding to their strength, ability, and intelligence.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 276
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
If we are a president then the economy is the main problem that we must solve, because every country is currently experiencing serious economic problems, so we as presidents must be able to create jobs that are so large so that people can take advantage of every vacancy that exists, then every year I believe the economic crisis will continue to decrease and this all needs a process and we as the government must give a serious response to subordinates so that everything can run smoothly.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
To be honest I've never understood the politics in that area, Hungary, Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece, it's all a puzzle for me, but there are scars or misconceptions and some might not forget minor things from the past giving them more weight than recent events. So without going into politics too much, it can be worse, it's one thing to take sides in a conflict, a different thing to be completely retarded

As for the former ex-yu countries, you must know that all of them are ruled by the children of the worst communists who hate all those who destroyed their beloved Yugoslavia - and my president and prime minister are the sons of just such people who fled the country during the war, and today they are trying with all kinds to justify war criminals and protect them. The things that are happening in this region are actually incredible, and people are fleeing not only for a better life, but also because of anti-national policies that have made them feel unwanted in their own countries.

Oh and btw, I didn't know Milanovic's name either!  Grin Actually I don't know the name of the prime minister either! Probably the only politician I know in that area is Orban, and not because of his achievements either!

Imagine a country where about 80% of people declare themselves Christian, and elect a president who believes that the country where he is now president (and he was prime minister) was created by chance and that only the poor and less intelligent went to war, while he and the current prime minister were chasing girls in Brussels.

If after that you go to the polls and elect that same man as president or prime minister, then it is clear to you that communism has disappeared only on paper, but that communists still rule this region.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
It is interesting to see that everyone is trying to bring out the best in their country when they become president. This reminds me that before running for president, politicians who want to win the trust of voters all say the same things. But when they achieved their goal and became the president, they did the opposite of what they had announced before, making the people continue to be angry like the previous president. Honestly, I don't trust any of the people here, everything you say lies like politicians trying to be president. No one is not greedy when it comes to being a politician.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
I would probably boost the exploitation of natural resources to fund some more advanced industries in the mid-term.
Besides of any of that, I think I would rather to act on the crime and lawlessness that can be found in many places of my lovely motherland.

Without crime I could eventually boost the touristic sector of the economy and not only depend on the exploitation of oil and other minerals.

Anyways, each one of us has a different vision on what an ideal case for the our economies would be...
I think when we over-exploit natural resources it will have a negative effect,
to be honest I prefer to keep it because of course natural resources are limited,
more focus on improving human resources it will be better and be a long term investment as well.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
One thing I would change would be where we spend the tax. If you could have an IRS like organization that checks the government and not the companies, that organization would be able to figure out where the funds go, and have a detailed document of every single thing that the tax is spent on.

Whatever seems like unreasonable, they would open an investigation, for example one mayor in our nation had 245k dollars worth of food expense, and not like for year or anything, all at once in a single purchase. Obviously that should have been a nationwide scandal, but nobody really cared and it blew over. If I was the president, every single cent of taxes paid will be accounted for and online for everyone to see in a single website, that way we could be more efficient. Jail all those who take advantage of taxes and steal publics money, and you won't have many bad politicians left.
Pages:
Jump to: