Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's Make a New Coin, the Credit Coin - page 2. (Read 1288 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
June 24, 2013, 07:51:28 PM
also, barwizi is already developing AntiMatter, aka ANT, a coin that you can mine and back with fiat and other cryptos on a "treasury server". it should debut in the coming months.

So like a "Coin Coin"?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
June 24, 2013, 07:50:50 PM
also, barwizi is already developing AntiMatter, aka ANT, a coin that you can mine and back with fiat and other cryptos on a "treasury server". it should debut in the coming months.

in the coming months?
In the coming months I'll be using ma quantum computah to be pwning all these noob alts with 51% :3

That ANT will be bad.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
June 24, 2013, 07:49:34 PM
Google/YouTube
June 24, 2013, 07:47:00 PM
Devcoin is the coin of development, so I would like to use it to develop a new alt-coin. I want to pay someone to make a new coin.

I believe we need a coin that fits in the real world. A coin that EVERYONE will accept.
This coin will be backed by something, something that will make it more solid than any other currency.

Time.
I want to make a coin based on time. 1 coin released every second, 60 coins a minute, 1440 a day.
And payout will still be based on hash rate, but there will be a standard. X MHz/s = X coins. Meaning this coin will have a minimum wage, and computers that preform better than minimum wage, will receive higher payouts (as is normal in all mining pools, but different in that there will be a standard).  

And to make the coin even more stable I have one added quality. I have invented something that can only be purchased with this coin.
Lastly, I will use the coins I earn on Devtome to buy these new coins from people to give them value.

And they will be called: Credit Coins
60 coins a minute, 1440 a day?
60min per hour x 24hours a day = 1,440 x 60 coins = 86, 400
This MATH damn.

I'm stoned, sorry. But you get the point. I edited it too Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
June 24, 2013, 07:46:38 PM
Devcoin is the coin of development, so I would like to use it to develop a new alt-coin. I want to pay someone to make a new coin.

I believe we need a coin that fits in the real world. A coin that EVERYONE will accept.
This coin will be backed by something, something that will make it more solid than any other currency.

Time.
I want to make a coin based on time. 1 coin released every second, 60 coins a minute, 1440 a day.
And payout will still be based on hash rate, but there will be a standard. X MHz/s = X coins. Meaning this coin will have a minimum wage, and computers that preform better than minimum wage, will receive higher payouts (as is normal in all mining pools, but different in that there will be a standard).  

And to make the coin even more stable I have one added quality. I have invented something that can only be purchased with this coin.
Lastly, I will use the coins I earn on Devtome to buy these new coins from people to give them value.

This MATH damn.

Trojan Man!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
June 24, 2013, 07:45:30 PM

Time.

This MATH damn.
Google/YouTube
June 24, 2013, 07:41:58 PM

Time.
I want to make a coin based on time. 1 coin released every second, 60 coins a minute, 8640 a day.

Also, more about the coin.

50% will go the coins developers for a project called "Our Tube" (the coin will also be known by the alternate name "Our Coin"). "Our Tube" will be a project that pay people for each minute of video they post.

Eventually we will start an "Our Flix", where the best videos are selected and broadcasted to an app for Iphone and Droid.

Pages:
Jump to: