Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's make Bitcoin's Price Higher - page 3. (Read 1987 times)

Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
November 14, 2017, 08:09:36 AM
I just wonder, where bitcoin depends its value/price.

Don't we have the power to make its value higher?

If we have, what can we do to make bitcoin's price become higher?

Let's talk about it here. Maybe we can help each other to achieve what we want in bitcoins.

Well if we can make more people get interesed in bitcoin, and buy in bulk, then we're going to be helping in raising btc's value. In small.ways we can actually help do that and educate people about the valie of saving and effects of panic selling
It is now very easy to convince the people to use the bitcoin and to make the bitcoin as the legal currency I know the future of the bitcoin will be bright but if you will invest in the bitcoin you will see the bitcoin will increase in the price and the bitcoin will give all the people the best value and the price I hope the bitcoin is getting famous and now all the people are increasing in the power and the income.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
November 14, 2017, 04:25:59 AM
The thing we can do to keep the bitcoin price going up is by continuing to buy bitcoin, if all users continue to buy bitcoin then it is certain that it will continue to rise, do not be tempted to sell at this time because we will get a better price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
November 14, 2017, 04:18:47 AM
there's probably not much that can be done to participate in an effort to increase bitcoin price so far i have only helped promote bitcoin through social media and introduce bitcoin to my friends and relatives to learn trading with bitcoin, and I think by not selling bitcoin it certainly contributes to increase price of bitcoin.
We can do to increase the bitcoin amount in the future, if we continues patronized the bitcoin in the crypto currency society.
But in reality most of the users are trying to collect all altcoins, they will become greed in collecting of coins so instead of increasing of bitcoin price they were fall down due to lack of supports from users. In addition, bitcoin cash now are increasing amount, because many miners are continuously supports this altcoin. So there's a tendency that bitcoin cash are surpass ethereum in the market and hopefully they cannot surpass the bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
November 14, 2017, 03:56:17 AM
there's probably not much that can be done to participate in an effort to increase bitcoin price so far i have only helped promote bitcoin through social media and introduce bitcoin to my friends and relatives to learn trading with bitcoin, and I think by not selling bitcoin it certainly contributes to increase price of bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
November 14, 2017, 03:11:56 AM
Do not sell bitcoin in a lower price just Hodl it sell it when you are needed them or incase of emergency don't sell it the cheap price remember weak hands sell it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
November 14, 2017, 03:11:19 AM
We can make bitcoin price high by transfer all our fiat into bitcoin. The price will be increasing  when the demand is high and the demands will be high if many of us are buying it daily. Another way we can make the price high is through creating awareness about bitcoin in other to  stimulate new investors.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 14, 2017, 03:05:33 AM
most probably nothing you can do as an individual would make that big a difference whether to increase or decrease the price of bitcoin.
it is the demand that will help raise the price higher.

if you can do anything to help the adoption then that is a different story but most people won't be able to do more than simply "spread the word". which is good but it is not enough for what you have in mind.
i think i tend to disagree on your pont mate..if all of us will have that mentality that WE CAN DO NOTHING BEING INDIVIDUAL maybe indeed..but if we the 'ALL INDIVIDUAL MAKE ONE STAND' everything is possible.we can help bitcoins Price higher if we will do it together.thats the problem now.those whales only controls the price we the small players has non.
Activity: 102
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 02:33:27 AM
There is actually a lot of factors that influence the price of bitcoin like as we all know the supply and demand. If there will a high demand for bitcoin and there will less supply meaning a few users sell their bitcoin, this often leads to the increase in bitcoin's price. Another is big merchants accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment, this is another major factor that influences the price of bitcoin significantly. There are still a lot of factors that make a difference in bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
November 14, 2017, 02:07:47 AM

Let's talk about it here. Maybe we can help each other to achieve what we want in bitcoins.

i hope bitcoin can make my investment profitable
The way market price of bitcoin is increasing with each passing moment, there are likely chances that you are going to have a huge amount of profit in the future with the investments which you have made. As far as making market price of bitcoin higher is concerned, the only way of suing so is to increase the demand of bitcoin in the international market. This will automatically increase the market price of bitcoin.

To create most investments on bitcoin we have to create the awareness of bitcoin to our local people because most of the people still don't know about bitcoin we have to teach them about the potential of the bitcoin then they will start to invest on bitcoins which increase the demand on bitcoin which means the price will get higher.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
November 14, 2017, 01:50:09 AM

i hope bitcoin can make my investment profitable
The way market price of bitcoin is increasing with each passing moment, there are likely chances that you are going to have a huge amount of profit in the future with the investments which you have made. As far as making market price of bitcoin higher is concerned, the only way of suing so is to increase the demand of bitcoin in the international market. This will automatically increase the market price of bitcoin.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
November 13, 2017, 10:00:46 AM

Since we  really Don't no the Exact Function of Bitcoin's Volatility we cannot easily conclude about it, Therefore, we can say that we also share and add some probabilities that we can make bitcoin value Higher. Base On my Research, There Are Big Mining Companies Who are putting codes into it to make it Up Or Less Down. Furthermore, as a Bitcoiner we can Spread The Word Bitcoin To Interested  Individuals that can make More Demand In Bitcoin.
In my opinion bitcoin price can be more high when we start more advertisement of bitcoin and I think the best option is to use social media for it so when the users will be increased definitely its demand will be increased so automatically bitcoin price will be go high so our little effort can do a lot of help to bitcoin and bitcoin can become a leading currency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
November 09, 2017, 01:14:34 AM

Since we  really Don't no the Exact Function of Bitcoin's Volatility we cannot easily conclude about it, Therefore, we can say that we also share and add some probabilities that we can make bitcoin value Higher. Base On my Research, There Are Big Mining Companies Who are putting codes into it to make it Up Or Less Down. Furthermore, as a Bitcoiner we can Spread The Word Bitcoin To Interested  Individuals that can make More Demand In Bitcoin.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 07:59:30 PM
Bitcoin price is driven by only one thing: the market. Only the market (supply and demand) will decide if the price goes up or down.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
November 08, 2017, 07:56:04 PM
As supply and demand determines the price of bitcoin, we all know how to make its value higher! Buy more bitcoins and tell everyone about the amazing bitcoin system and that they should tell their friends about it. The same is applicable for altcoins but with an unlike higher possible winning percentage as their prices are unlike lower than bitcoin.  Wink
Right.The more investors and users of bitcoin,the higher the value it goes.So we should make bitcoin more famous by  having introduced it to our family and friends.In this way,bitcoin will be spread out all over the world and more and more people will get curious and eventually get involved with it.Bitcoin may sounds complicated as what most newbies say,but later on when they come to understand more of its potentials,then they start loving it.
Bitcoin is very popular, I mean almost everyone has heared about it but why don't they try to google and learn more and discover such a wonderful forum? Was I silly when I only first heared about bitcoin and started to read much inforation about it? I think it was the smartedt decision in my life because it improved my life a lot. People don't want to find what's really good and where is the hope of something good. If anyone wants, will find, we already did our best because we achieved so big price and make community strong.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
November 08, 2017, 07:47:53 PM
As supply and demand determines the price of bitcoin, we all know how to make its value higher! Buy more bitcoins and tell everyone about the amazing bitcoin system and that they should tell their friends about it. The same is applicable for altcoins but with an unlike higher possible winning percentage as their prices are unlike lower than bitcoin.  Wink
Right.The more investors and users of bitcoin,the higher the value it goes.So we should make bitcoin more famous by  having introduced it to our family and friends.In this way,bitcoin will be spread out all over the world and more and more people will get curious and eventually get involved with it.Bitcoin may sounds complicated as what most newbies say,but later on when they come to understand more of its potentials,then they start loving it.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 07:44:50 PM

That is the beauty about bitcoin, even casual investors can really do impact the price although not that significant but still on your own you can push the price of it. So imagine what those whales can do, ordering 1000 bitcoin or more could put the price in a better position. So it could be a collective effort from small and big investors that can really push the price on the next level. And the more bitcoin became popular and widely acceptance the more we the price could go really higher. So expect in a couple of years, we can see bitcoin having 5 figures for the first time and there is no stopping. Bitcoin price will really go to the moon because of us.

We will make bitcoin even greater again, never worry for these type of things. We're currently working on the adoption period of it and we try to explain bitcoin's unique technology to other people. So that the adoption can be in larger scale.

I believe the things will be very much different in 2020.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
November 08, 2017, 07:40:26 PM

Depends on the demand of people. but for me Bitcoin will go up eventually and a lot of people rooting to buy more because its a digital asset. i think bitcoin will be the reserve digital gold of central bank in the next 10 years
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 08, 2017, 07:20:47 PM
Little investors don't influence the price very much. Sometimes a big investor causes the same impact that 1000 little ones. I believe we have a false impression that we are responsible for Bitcoin's price as we don't know what happen behind the curtains. Theoretically we could make Bitcoin's price higher by investing high and making more people adopt it on their lifes, but it's not an easy task for many people to bring others and it's not easy to invest high as many people here don't have enough money. So I think we are just "extras" on this story, while the whales are the main-role. Little fishes in the ocean trying to take advantage from the whales moves.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
November 08, 2017, 07:18:43 PM
It is simple economics the higher the demand the higher the price it gets the more people to get involve in bitcoin would benefit it's price and it's investors so keep spreading the news about bitcoin digital currency cause it will actually would be beneficial and profitable just continue advertising it so more people can use it or invest in it.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
November 08, 2017, 07:08:10 PM

That is the beauty about bitcoin, even casual investors can really do impact the price although not that significant but still on your own you can push the price of it. So imagine what those whales can do, ordering 1000 bitcoin or more could put the price in a better position. So it could be a collective effort from small and big investors that can really push the price on the next level. And the more bitcoin became popular and widely acceptance the more we the price could go really higher. So expect in a couple of years, we can see bitcoin having 5 figures for the first time and there is no stopping. Bitcoin price will really go to the moon because of us.
Pages:
Jump to: