Pages:
Author

Topic: Lets make it easy (trading discussion) - page 2. (Read 332 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 126
March 24, 2018, 08:44:38 AM
it is always a good idea to learn technical analysis and the way to read the charts properly and actually use them in your trading but unfortunately i have to say that none of it will work as well as you may hope when it comes to altcoin trading.
it is simply because altcoins are all very manipulated and that makes it impossible to treat them with any kind of logic.

I totally agree. All strategies being said above cannot be considered as accurate. For almost months now of being a trader, analyzing how the chart goes and how to become effective to this field, I've learn that most strategies and technical analysis differs from coin to coin. But still thank you for sharing this!

But let me clear this based on my experience, trading aren't easy no matter how good you are at all. It isn't easy!!!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
March 24, 2018, 08:22:05 AM
it is always a good idea to learn technical analysis and the way to read the charts properly and actually use them in your trading but unfortunately i have to say that none of it will work as well as you may hope when it comes to altcoin trading.
it is simply because altcoins are all very manipulated and that makes it impossible to treat them with any kind of logic.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
March 24, 2018, 08:17:39 AM
Thank you for the compliment Cheesy, you can also share some of your trading tricks here so that we can improve more our knowledge about trading altcoins. "Power is gained by sharing knowledge not hoarding it." Wink Wink Smiley

Happy trading everyone
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 24, 2018, 08:00:15 AM
Thanks for sharing this one.  Cheesy

I did not know many thing about the trading patterns that exists as I never read about it. I am more or less concerned with normal buy low and sell high kind of trader. But this visualisation has given me broad idea about the whole thing. Its nice to know that there are :
Tweezer Tops
Double Tops
Red Hammer
Green Hammer.

I had general idea about it but did not think about it in that deep way as you have explained. Though they are one liner explanation but I do appreciate it as they are informative.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
March 24, 2018, 07:46:05 AM
Thanks for some good information it can help most of the traders here on bitcointalk Grin

It is good to check candlesticks or chart of coins first before you trade it, In reading a chart you can predict the movement of the coins (Not 100% accurate but it can help you to become aware of not losing some of your investment) plus reading and analyzing the news about the coins you wish to enter especially on those coins that has a good and bad news before moving up/down, Sometimes you need to read news about coins because sometimes coins have getting a problem about their developers or technical problems.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
March 24, 2018, 06:53:58 AM
A good decision is taken by you to easily understand about trading and when the time of buying and sell.I think it will help the newbie trader.It is right that this thread is fulfilled with the same question and same answer. IF this post will remain on the top list it also helps to reduce spamming with similar question and answer.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
March 24, 2018, 06:30:31 AM
Lots of topic here asking if, when is the perfect time to  buying and selling their hold coins!
I made a simple visual aids regarding of buying and selling altcoins.
I hope this could helps you to decide for the perfect time of  buying and selling atlcoins
[/b]

i hope this could helps you to improve your trading strategy and specially to those how are new in trading world!!!
enjoy and happy trading everyone. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

note: always check at the last candle stick in the graph or at least the past  24 hours so you could apply this kind of strategy!

Pages:
Jump to: