Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's make Off-topic section signature-free. - page 2. (Read 411 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 3148
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
September 24, 2019, 04:14:08 PM
There is a lot of pollution in the Off-topic section. I haven't got the time to browse there last few months but I was browsing patrol and suddenly came to a post in "Why do people watch and follow sport?"
This is ridiculous. Well I kept browsing and reporting similar threads but I see a lot of people wearing signatures posting there. Somewhere I read that some sig. campaigns pay for posts in Off-topic, which as ridiculous as the first thread I gave as example.

Why don't we make the off-topic section free of signatures.Why advertising crypto in non-crypto section of the forum? Reduce a bit the spam there and assign a moderator as well?
There are some great threads there but are burred under the shit like this :

Where did you go this year?
How to sleep better?
I always feel tired

I have some additional ideas, like make restrictions like in the Ivory Tower, so no posts and activity are generated from posting in that section then the spam will Suddenly disappear from there, and all those account farmers will have to find a real job Cheesy. (i know what you gonna say, they will move to the other sections to spam, but hey, it won't be easy, i try to report shitposters every day)
Pages:
Jump to: