Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's play a wholesome game of guess my bra size. (Nsfw....) - page 2. (Read 1520 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Seriously ? Shame on you for this thread.
But you're the one that clicked.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Seriously ? Shame on you for this thread.
My titties aren't floppy. Don't make fun of my boobies. Their feelings get hurt easily. Also, I'm not Filipino. I'm black and Asian. (Blasian).

I've just talked about what I've seen in the photo. Should I believe my eyes or your words?
My words.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
My titties aren't floppy. Don't make fun of my boobies. Their feelings get hurt easily. Also, I'm not Filipino. I'm black and Asian. (Blasian).

I've just talked about what I've seen in the photo. Should I believe my eyes or your words?
1.  The center panel in the front (also called the "gore") should rest against your skin.
2.  Your breasts are spilling over the cups.

Pierre is correct - you do not know your own bra size.  I think we would need to see your breasts without the bra in order to correctly guess their size.

I see what you did there but I don't wanna see floppy Filipino titties.
1.  The center panel in the front (also called the "gore") should rest against your skin.

Pierre is correct - you do not know your own bra size.  I think we would need to see your breasts without the bra in order to correctly guess their size.

I cannot just take my bra off though in front of all these men. That's scary. :C
legendary
1.  The center panel in the front (also called the "gore") should rest against your skin.
2.  Your breasts are spilling over the cups.

Pierre is correct - you do not know your own bra size.  I think we would need to see your breasts without the bra in order to correctly guess their size.

I see what you did there but I don't wanna see floppy Filipino titties.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912

It's too small for you. Change it from wherever you bought.
I can't do that though, because I already put them on my boobs. You can't just return it after you wear it.
legendary
It's too small for you. Change it from wherever you bought.
This is my bra. She's sitting on the bed like a human being.

And these are my boobies that have some kind of spot on them. I feel so ugly. T___T

Okay, guess.

Oh don't worry. I'm a lady. Lookie.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/my-reputation-explained-closed-service-1194852
Pages:
Jump to: