Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's predict the end point of bitcoin~ - page 2. (Read 1120 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
November 30, 2013, 10:05:32 AM
When I started to earn some bitcoin, there was a saying that bitcoin would not meet 200US$/1BTC.
But everyone can tell it is much more than that now.......

So~I want to start a new prediction~
Not more than 2000US$/1BTC? Just a wild guess~

From what i see the bitcoin are way too much expensive now , people wont have enought fund to push it up more .

That could be, although as long as there is demand in the marketplace it will continue to rise.  At this point people are still trying and failing to even acquire bitcoins on the general market in some places, indicating to me that demand is still higher than supply which obviates further increase in price.  Add to that the fact that people are just waking up to the fact that it even exists, which would seem to indicate further untapped demand.

In terms of where it stops, that's impossible to say.  That, to me, is a function of multiple events both pro and con.  Firstly, the price has to stabilize for it to be more widely accepted as a means of trade.  If more global vendors, ebay, Amazon, google, etc., start accepting it, which I think they will eventually, price blows up.  Just as in the normal stock market these types of market shifting events will impact price.   If governments, banks, etc., try to stamp it out, which in some cases it is likely they will, prices will fall.  These types will ultimately fail to control it, however, so long term, as long as bitcoin can maintain it's structure and keep the miners/processors making money, therefore keeping their network running, it is viable and pricing is likely to rise further, as it is a finite asset with further demand to be developed.
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
November 30, 2013, 09:55:19 AM
nobody really knows.  in the long run or the short run.   

top end won't go past 10k .  the   bottom  end worthless. -  a silly guess as I have no idea.

below is fact for usa taxpayers.

short term the last week of dec. and the first week of jan.  are key tax points for big winners and tax payment strategy

if you sell in dec you take the gain  this year.   and pay tax  in apr of 2014.

if you sell in jan   you take the gain next year and pay tax in apr of 2015. 

so look for big moves in price dec 20 - jan 10
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 30, 2013, 09:50:51 AM
When I started to earn some bitcoin, there was a saying that bitcoin would not meet 200US$/1BTC.

From what i see the bitcoin are way too much expensive now , people wont have enought fund to push it up more .
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 30, 2013, 09:49:08 AM
So if the value stays the same for three months, would it be advisable to sell it then?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
November 30, 2013, 08:56:56 AM
It's really hard to predict, since it could crash tomorrow or just steadily increase over time. But if I have to guess, I'd say maybe 10k USD/BTC?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
0dickshouse0
November 30, 2013, 08:33:03 AM

Pages:
Jump to: