Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's predict, the next bull market, which altcoin will be pumped to the moon - page 4. (Read 1079 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
Some people say that it is xspec, but the holder is too scattered
 pudi x? Very high market cap ,how to find dark horse x100?
Talk about your optimistic altcoin and reason
iota xem neo start ,What are the commonalities of these targets?
After the next bull market is completed,Let's go back to this post and see who is the prophet

Every coin in the top 20 pumps when bitcoin goes up.  If your looking for those 100x dark horse coins you have to do a lot of research and have a lot of luck.  I'm sure more projects will do 100x but the problem is finding them.  For every coin that rises that much there will be 10 that fail horribly.  If you are really lookinh for these type of returns make sure you only use a small portion of your funds because there is a lot of risk involved.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I really don't like picking coins or tokens for price movement because most people would just be picking the projects they have a stake into, do you think anyone would be picking projects in which they have no stake, because when the demand of a coin increase it also cause the price to increase with it, which is wht most of us are expecting form the market now that we have this drop the whole year so far
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I think bull market will start from the November 2018 as you can observe the bitcoin is running very stable on price since 2 to 3 months and so many positive news are going on in the market.  https://dailyhodl.com/2018/10/19/bakkt-and-fidelity-will-bring-an-enormous-amount-of-capital-into-crypto-pantera-capital-ceo/.

My next 100X coin prediction is on Zilliqa blckchain, Zilliqa will be launching its mainnet on january 2018 to tackle scalability problems presently cryptocurrency community is facing. Zilliqa aims to solve this problem by using Sharding, and in testnet, it has been proven to work efficiently, achieving transaction speeds of over 2000TPS , without any inefficiencies to the network.
https://www.cryptorecorder.com/2018/09/26/zilliqa-zil-a-sleeping-giant-that-could-make-you-rich/
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
After the next bull market is completed,Let's go back to this post and see who is the prophet
Among the one that you have listed I think iota has the advantage to be pump. There are hundreds of coins out there that may get pump in some days to come and one that I have seem making some significant move this days is graftcoin. From 90 Satoshi to around 398 Satoshi last week alone and many good news are also coming up about it that is going to be transmitted into another bull run in some days to come. I am bullish on tron, Ripple and digibite also and I expect them to moon before end of this year.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
I chose PundiX and when the bull run later maybe PundiX will experience rapid growth from other altcoins that the OP said. The XPOS Payment System has been released and has been sent to its users and some partners have received and used the product to meet customer needs, especially the crypto community.

What is the actual adoption situation? Why not use traditional and efficient pos?
Data on growth rates? In which cities can I find adoption points?
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
i choose futurax/ ftxt, if bullrun coming this coin will be on the moon and even bullrun not coming but this coin list on indodax its already on the moon, watch.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Priv and Elixir for sure.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I chose PundiX and when the bull run later maybe PundiX will experience rapid growth from other altcoins that the OP said. The XPOS Payment System has been released and has been sent to its users and some partners have received and used the product to meet customer needs, especially the crypto community.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
i agree with your statement for pundi x, when this coin was listed on binance, sell wall is really high, no pump again by community or dev.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I would stay away from unusual and never heard altcoin.

The alt that I'll say is base on my opinion and I don't have any amount on my holding with this. Since you've mentioned Pundi X, I think that will have its great progress. There's a recent news about it.
Dubai to offer digital payments on Pundi X technology

If that was the latest news and then pundi could get a pump in the next moment. But that needs more clarification about does dubai interested to adopt the pundi's technology? Remember they have problems with cryptocurrency regulation. I doubt if that was a real news.
Waiting for that to be appeared in reliable crypto news site.
The effect wouldn't take immediately. But buy the news now and sell it later.

Lets wait for more reliable news that will verify if that's really happening if that's just a rumor up til' now, I guess this rumor is one good at the moment. But as long as it isn't official it will remain as a rumor, good luck to those Pundi X holders. That coin seem to be quick in progress and has an active team.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
Just get any good coins and all those should do fine. Even shitcoins will pump hard when mania like January 2018 is back. Just need to get out fast in time before the dumps.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Agree that most coins will pump hard when the bull is back. Even pigs will fly when speculative frenzy is high!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
Almost everything will be pump as long as the bull run comes back, I never sell most of my holdings this season unless I urgently need money. This bear is the build season for most of successful ICO's and new coins, best time for creating value about their projects. Majority will hit the pot when the price will surge again, but the only question is when?
Activity: 537
Merit: 250

The alt that I'll say is base on my opinion and I don't have any amount on my holding with this. Since you've mentioned Pundi X, I think that will have its great progress. There's a recent news about it.

If that was the latest news and then pundi could get a pump in the next moment. But that needs more clarification about does dubai interested to adopt the pundi's technology? Remember they have problems with cryptocurrency regulation. I doubt if that was a real news.
Waiting for that to be appeared in reliable crypto news site.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Do not offend  are your joking even the expert are failed to predict the bull run, the volatile fluctuations was very active and do not expect huge price increase in this year of correction.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Accumulate all the gems on TradeOgre, wait for the bulls to come back, profit (hopefully).

my questions is why tradeOgre mate ?
in my opinion in the next bull run, ethereum will growing hardly and surpass the past high price  Wink
Activity: 66
Merit: 50
Accumulate all the gems on TradeOgre, wait for the bulls to come back, profit (hopefully).

Nerva (available on tradeogre) seems to be a good option that has shown a nice growth the last weeks. It's actually one of the few that has green numbers
Pages:
Jump to: