Pages:
Author

Topic: Lets prove to the world that money is an addiction on non-scarce things - page 2. (Read 1557 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
Bitcoin is objectively the best form of money

the problem is we lack the insane monstrious infraestructure of the state, and that's violence monopoly and basically mass acceptance. Those two things are the only things that aren't allowing making 1 Bitcoin = 1 Billion dollars, where it should be if people used the objectively, best, most updated version of money we've ever seen.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
Money is often used to motivate others to do things but they dont know why, and in exchange they can motivate others the same way and those others dont know why, and so on. This created a problem in people motiving eachother to do bad things, so governments stepped in and regulated that ability to motivate eachother. I thank them for the original attempt to prevent those bad things people cause eachother to do, but today governments have fallen victim to the same influence of money they originally started regulating others to prevent, the difference being only governments are allowed to be corrupt and use money for bad things.

Please do not regulate while under the influence of money.

Money is a great tool to organize scarce resources. Its such a great tool for that, people started using it for things theres already enough of, like owning ideas (patents), food (like seedless watermelon DNA), and the right to trade freely in new kinds of competing money. It went too far when peoples motivation, their own goals, were squashed by money commonly known by the phrase "get back to work". People try to make others value money more than its actual value, in part because that gives them more value of the money they hold, and the more dangerous part is because money has a mind of its own, our minds, and it has commanded us (through laws, for example) to help it reproduce. Its alive. And I dont want any out of control life form motivating me to do things which I dont know why I should want to do.

I see work as any vauable thing you do. If the product of that work is not scarce, then I provide more value to the world by not connecting it with money. We should want more people to do this when they have enough of other things. They usually dont have enough of other things because the ways central currencies are used are to contain peoples motivation, not to be a tool where people can motivate eachother, but to contain the motivating of eachother inside where that currency is normally used like only between certain countries and only if you think certain ways, that you allow that currency to motivate you more than other currencies, because if you offer other currencies in trade to a local store they usually make you wait a few days while it transfers between countries or various systems. They are in an incompatibility war, and we are the casualties. Lets prove to the world that money is an addiction on non-scarce things.

So I decided to give bitcoin another try, this time not primarily as an investment which I think will soon gain value to trade for other currencies, but instead as a better way to motivate eachother, especially inside tor where that is I believe the place it is normally used.
Pages:
Jump to: