Pages:
Author

Topic: Lets remove all or most of the darkness from the world together - page 2. (Read 284 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 10
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
This is just a dream, humans will never be able to achieve this. Even in the circle of religious people there are still people who commit crimes. You will not be able to remove darkness from the world.

We are going to force everybody to live according to "light-givernence" rules.

So who's in who's out ?

How can you force someone to do what you want? Humans are not programmable robots, which can be forced to do things. Surely there is freedom in humans and you can't limit it

By secret methods of "light goverence team.
One of the things could be brute force we do not ask you to do something when we tell you its a order Smiley

You are too naive. If you force your will on someone it is also a crime. How can you force someone to do good? As long as there are humans, bad people will still exist, whether you like it or not.
Activity: 728
Merit: 266
               What a precious childlike heart you have op. I wish everyone could be the same as you. Too bad though this can only be a dream and will be very difficult if not impossible to actually push into reality. Because no matter how hard we try, there will always be difficulties and human nature is to always want easier ways than the harder ones even if it means disregarding morals. Specially nowadays that life is getting more and more difficult. Heck, even I am guilty of doing some bad things in order to make some things easier for myself. Like using connections when available to skip lines or other difficult processes when getting important documents, using services etc. But regardless, I hope you keep that precious mindset and heart of yours safe from this world full of awfulness. Just because the world is bad, doesn't mean you also have to be. While not being able to completely stop myself from doing some bad things, I still try hard to do good and stick with my morals though.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

This is just a dream, humans will never be able to achieve this. Even in the circle of religious people there are still people who commit crimes. You will not be able to remove darkness from the world.

So who's in who's out ?

How can you force someone to do what you want? Humans are not programmable robots, which can be forced to do things. Surely there is freedom in humans and you can't limit it
Is indeed a dream. I also don't think all the darkness can probably be removed from the world. Remember, Forcing someone to do something against his/her will is also a crime, because everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and belief. And we also have fundamental human rights which can't be taken from us. Trying to remove darkness from the world will be a total waste of time and energy.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

So who's in who's out ?

By secret methods of "light goverence team.
One of the things could be brute force we do not ask you to do something when we tell you its a order Smiley

So who's in who's out ?

So who's in who's out ?
Activity: 130
Merit: 25
  This thing could happen, try to observe the environment people had different perspectives and beliefs in life, we can not please people to change it's hard to convince people to remove all the darkness in the world. It's  better child should tolerate there's a chance but in adults no more probability.

So how could we address this thing?

My answer is very hard cause we can not please people to change their lives.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
Lets remove most of the darkness from the world.
I have enough of this and im sure you have enough of this bs and darkness.
Let's form the light-governence to govern world how it will be correct according to light the good not evil.
The evil is bad even for those who create evil so to stop them for doing evil they will be saved because they are in darkness they cant feel the difference anymore between dark and light.

Looking for all the people from various of occupations to start work asap and getting things done Smiley

Are you intetested about join in and perhaps you can find some meaning and purpose of your existence.

that has been tried multiple times, christianity was one attempt and it created a hellhole that prevented men from marring multiple women so islam was created as a freedom movement and no we all realise why are women not allowed to marry/own multiple men
Lets remove most of the darkness from the world.
I have enough of this and im sure you have enough of this bs and darkness.
Let's form the light-governence to govern world how it will be correct according to light the good not evil.
The evil is bad even for those who create evil so to stop them for doing evil they will be saved because they are in darkness they cant feel the difference anymore between dark and light.

Looking for all the people from various of occupations to start work asap and getting things done Smiley

Are you intetested about join in and perhaps you can find some meaning and purpose of your existence.
Pages:
Jump to: