Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's share our experiences and earn more money. - page 2. (Read 574 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 101
In this topic, I promised to share my experience with respected members of the forum, so now I will tell you how I manage to write many reviews of projects for bounty blogs.  I do not have a secret here, I'm just referring to writing project reviews for bounty campaigns as to work for which I will eventually receive project tokens. 

At the very beginning, you need to understand that we are describing a particular project that went to ico in order to raise money.  Therefore, I carefully study the project site, white paper, road map and information about the development team.  If during the study something starts to dislike the project, I turn to the next project.  Why is it important to get to know these documents?  If you thoroughly study all this information, a vision of the project appears, which means you can write several articles for the whole bounty campaign.  If the project causes sympathy, then it will make it much easier.  Next, I on a sheet of paper sketch possible topics and titles of articles within a single project.  Usually I get to immediately sketch 5-6 topics for publications. 

The article can be written around such topics as for example:
- a description of the project with quotes of the founders or the ceo of the project
- a short description of the project with an emphasis on the development team
- a brief description of the project and the prospects for the market niche that the project takes up
- exploring the project road map with citations and short  comments
- how the project can change the world and improve people's lives.
In fact, there are a lot of topics for future articles, it is important to just allocate a few topics for yourself to begin with. 

It is important to understand that one can not fill an article with one of the quotes from White Paper or from the site, otherwise the bounty manager will not count it and you will not be paid for it.  For this article, it is most convenient to write using a certain algorithm:
1. To come up with the original title of the article in which the name of the project should appear. 
2. At the beginning of the article I publish a brief description of the concept of the project and for what in the opinion of the founders this project was created. 
3. Next, I turn to the disclosure of the main idea of ​​the subject matter of the article.  If, for example, the main idea of ​​the article is a description of the development team, I disclose all the strengths and strengths of the team, successes, professionalism, and more.  I necessarily insert a quote from one of the team members about the project's prospects.  I describe plans, hopes and so on. 
4. After that I turn to the final part of the article, in it I indicate all possible contacts and links to the project's site, on the white paperman, the topic in bitcointalc, and so on. 

All-article is ready, but do not forget using the resource https://text.ru or similar to check the number of characters in your article and the uniqueness of the article, because the rules of bounty blogs indicate the criteria necessary for your article to include a bounty manager. 

And of course we do not forget about the design of the article with photos.  A standard article of 500 words is suitable for 4-5 photos.  A very good solution would be to take screenshots from the project site. 

With this simple algorithm, I can write articles almost without stopping, and earn tokens of various projects that are nice to me.
this is a good algorithm, thank you. tell me please you for one project write articles or at the same time for several campaigns?  I learned about the site of Nimses blogs, do you have any experience of publishing on this site?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Deserves some merits but i dont have any right now ,bookmarked it so that if i have smerits i would revisit this post,this will help the new folks on how to earn money thru these platforms,content creation is one good source of bounties as you will just need to create an article per campaigns so that you can have as many bounty campaigns as you can,better than signatures which are the source of spam here in our forum.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Thanks for sharing. I have been mulling for some time now on the benefits of having a blog on crypto, for one day when the world wakes up to take notice, and the net gets flooded with myriad such pages, these names would stand out and easily be recognized, as a voice to reckon.
Activity: 53
Merit: 5
Better Than A Bounty (NETP)
If you have a blog or NEWS site, then you qualify for the 5,000 free NEWS tokens, currently trading

https://cfinex.com/#NEWS-BTC

You can get 5000 free shares by going here and completing the Google Docs Form:

https://coincurrencynews.com/news-token-pool/
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Thank you for sharing your successful experience. I am a newbie who has just entered the bounty hunter team. I have participated in a lot of airdrops and bounty in the past few months, but with little success, it seems that I need to rethink my hunting methods.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 118
thanks for this useful algorithm.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 372
In this topic, I promised to share my experience with respected members of the forum, so now I will tell you how I manage to write many reviews of projects for bounty blogs.  I do not have a secret here, I'm just referring to writing project reviews for bounty campaigns as to work for which I will eventually receive project tokens. 

At the very beginning, you need to understand that we are describing a particular project that went to ico in order to raise money.  Therefore, I carefully study the project site, white paper, road map and information about the development team.  If during the study something starts to dislike the project, I turn to the next project.  Why is it important to get to know these documents?  If you thoroughly study all this information, a vision of the project appears, which means you can write several articles for the whole bounty campaign.  If the project causes sympathy, then it will make it much easier.  Next, I on a sheet of paper sketch possible topics and titles of articles within a single project.  Usually I get to immediately sketch 5-6 topics for publications. 

The article can be written around such topics as for example:
- a description of the project with quotes of the founders or the ceo of the project
- a short description of the project with an emphasis on the development team
- a brief description of the project and the prospects for the market niche that the project takes up
- exploring the project road map with citations and short  comments
- how the project can change the world and improve people's lives.
In fact, there are a lot of topics for future articles, it is important to just allocate a few topics for yourself to begin with. 

It is important to understand that one can not fill an article with one of the quotes from White Paper or from the site, otherwise the bounty manager will not count it and you will not be paid for it.  For this article, it is most convenient to write using a certain algorithm:
1. To come up with the original title of the article in which the name of the project should appear. 
2. At the beginning of the article I publish a brief description of the concept of the project and for what in the opinion of the founders this project was created. 
3. Next, I turn to the disclosure of the main idea of ​​the subject matter of the article.  If, for example, the main idea of ​​the article is a description of the development team, I disclose all the strengths and strengths of the team, successes, professionalism, and more.  I necessarily insert a quote from one of the team members about the project's prospects.  I describe plans, hopes and so on. 
4. After that I turn to the final part of the article, in it I indicate all possible contacts and links to the project's site, on the white paperman, the topic in bitcointalc, and so on. 

All-article is ready, but do not forget using the resource https://text.ru or similar to check the number of characters in your article and the uniqueness of the article, because the rules of bounty blogs indicate the criteria necessary for your article to include a bounty manager. 

And of course we do not forget about the design of the article with photos.  A standard article of 500 words is suitable for 4-5 photos.  A very good solution would be to take screenshots from the project site. 

With this simple algorithm, I can write articles almost without stopping, and earn tokens of various projects that are nice to me.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
I think writing an article does not simply make you earn rewards, the good campaign managers are demanding established blog with big number of audience/followers and decent daily traffic otherwise you get no reward for writing even an original article, i think terms are very strict for good campaigns and only big bloggers are getting reward from article campaigns while low follower and traffic bloggers are rejected.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
www.savedroid.com
So the point is about media campaign, I have never been participated in media campaign,  maybe someday I will try to write an article,
thanks for the info
maybe anyone knows here, whether the article it should be english or can be in another language?
if it can be in another language is there any difference reward will be accepted?
Activity: 156
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
hey it is great that you share this kind of information with the rest of us in the forum Cheesy. To be honest i did not even consider to wrtie any articles till now on blogs?
Do you aproximately know how long it will take to get an sold followers base on e.g. medium ?
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
Activity: 420
thanks for the quality and useful stuff. will there be updates and additions? I'm interested in mutual subscriptions to media channels.
On the golos platform was a topic with reciprocal subscriptions, it was necessary to enter your name into the table.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 372
Yesterday I did a little experiment. On several of its channels I posted an announcement of this topic with a link to the topic. The purpose of the experiment is to understand how many people (subscribers) will follow the link to this topic and write a post or comment. My experiment showed that I have a weak target audience, and not active. This showed me that you need to encourage your audience to follow links and leave comments or posts. How to do this, I know, but I want to hear the opinion of members of the forum. I will be grateful for the advice.
Activity: 896
Merit: 106
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
thanks for the quality and useful stuff. will there be updates and additions? I'm interested in mutual subscriptions to media channels.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Yes, the information is rather good and it will be useful for many of us. I'd like to share with everybody another cool article, which I like. It tells how to earn on crypto: https://due.com/blog/make-money-with-cryptocurrencies/
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Just recently, i have been considering having my own blog and i think this is the right opportunity to do that. It might take some time though, because i have no other person to put me through. This post has really spurred me into taking a step today to get my own blog. I know very well that writing an article is not always easy, but i for one can try my best possible to write a good one for any project. Thanks once again for the privilege of taking part in knowing some new things today.
Activity: 924
Merit: 101
Thanks for the useful information.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
It's not easy to write a blog and articles. I, of course, saw big trash sometimes writing for bounty companies. I wonder why they get paid for it. In any case, your description is very useful, but for this it is necessary to improve the skills in the composition and in cryptocurrency in general. As for me I think that writing one article will take a couple of days or more.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
Really informative post. No idea why you haven't gotten a merit yet for it, have mine (lets just hope its OC lol). I can understand why they will be reforming this forum. Most posts have been degraded incessantly with one liner sentence posts in broken english by the masses for higher ranks just to be able to enroll in bounty campaigns, and even after that the cycle continues for the tally. The ICO craze since late 2017 is partly to blame. Regardless, now there will actually have to be work done - short articles and informative videos - I just hope that when sig bounties finally fall off that reputable bounty campaigns will gratuitously reward their applicants for the hard work that will have to be done in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Thank you. very informative article. I think it's not so easy to write articles. while just looking narrowly
Pages:
Jump to: