Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's some talk about protfolio management! - page 2. (Read 213 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

i'm not sure if you could call it a portfolio if you only have BTC on your investment. it has to have more of it, there has to be something else apart from BTC such as ETH. anyone who is in crypto i guess know this token i suppose.

choosing which one to pick isn't easy which is why there is the need for an investor to wisely do the research first or it will affect emotionally i believe that.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
First thing first, the spelling Portfolio and not "protfolio". Not sorry for being a grammar nazi Wink

Second considering cryptocurrencies to be one sector as per popular demand and not what I prefer, this approach can be used for managing different coins. However my experience has shown me that investing in altcoins is a waste of time and money, however big or small it might be. Thus if you want crypto in your portfolio, keep a 100% Bitcoin, the long term value is way better than any altcoin.

Next to manage the portfolio add in more sectors different from crypto, like stocks, commodities, bonds, metals. Do not try to put in more money into altcoins, but into sectors that have been known since centuries to give returns. Although some people may disagree, risk management is better done in this manner.
Activity: 280
Merit: 43
Let's some talk about Assets or Protfolio Management.

In the same way that a farmer cares for the seeds of the crop properly in order to get a good yield before producing the crop, we have to use our investment or capital properly. Otherwise, as the crop will not be good, your capital will continue to decrease, which will affect you a lot emotionally, so it is better to know the correct rules of sowing seeds in advance.
Otherwise the dream will remain a dream ,,,
Just keep dreaming ,,,,

So when it comes to trading in cryptocurrencies, you need to know the rules for the proper use of your capital.
Think,
You have 300$, you divide this 300$ into 3 equal parts (this is just an example),
1st part = 100$
2nd share = 100$
3rd share = 100$
Total 300$

The rest is history you know......😁
Pages:
Jump to: