Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's spam Bitcointalk - bumping services - auto-bots! - page 2. (Read 916 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
Another day another spammy messages in a self-moderated topic [ANN][ICO]--SCAVO-- LARGE-SCALE SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM

Those topics need to be added to the watch list, some users are just spamming!
BrokerNekoNetwork...
[ANN] 🔥🔥🔥 Exereum 1:1 Ethereum based fork 🔥🔥🔥]

Is it true? Too many questions in this topic. Seems those auto-bots getting smarter? [👟BOUNTY👟] ProjectDresscode - Wear the blockchain - [Telegram, SM, Ambassador]
There is still many spammy posts by the bumping services but they got a little bit more smart with their questions...

This one has smarter questions :
WhaleLend - EARN INTEREST on CRYPTO HOLDINGS -- Risk-Free and Trusted

Topic infested by bumping services :
[ANN] 📌The Marketplace for Digital Assets and Services based on Blockchain 🚀

Another one :
████████████฿🔝 SatoshiONE 🔝฿███████████

Watch list :
[ANN][No-ICO][AIRDROP+BOUNTY] Extent - Airdrops Simplified ☄️]
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
BrokerNekoNetwork  thread on Bountys was the same i reported the half thread and mprep then nuked the thread !

i will get on it tomorrow maybe to get a few there !
legendary
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
Another day another spammy messages in a self-moderated topic [ANN][ICO]--SCAVO-- LARGE-SCALE SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM

Those topics need to be added to the watch list, some users are just spamming!
BrokerNekoNetwork...
[ANN] 🔥🔥🔥 Exereum 1:1 Ethereum based fork 🔥🔥🔥]

Is it true? Too many questions in this topic. Seems those auto-bots getting smarter? [👟BOUNTY👟] ProjectDresscode - Wear the blockchain - [Telegram, SM, Ambassador]
legendary
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
Another day, another spammed topics by bumping services auto-bots.

⭐⭐ [ANN] MEMEZ TOKEN - THE FUTURE MEMEZ COMMUNITY ⭐⭐ -trashed
Code:
Unique and wonderful project.
very good project i hope difently it a moon shot
İt look like good project.  When bounty campaign will start. I joined airdrop and ı will follow this project. Because [too lazy to add something?]
Good project and great team and i hope that huge potential this project
Amazing project.
this is nice concept
GREAT PROJECT.THIS IS A NICE CONCEPT.GOOD TEAM WORK.
great team work... i like this project idea [playing counter strike buddy?]

Another one : [ANN] MARINE-Blockchain initiative on marine freight, logistics and supply chain -trashed

Btw this one is still active : [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented Technology): Shipper - Carrier Optimization -trashed

Another new one that started to be infested by bumping services auto-bots : 🔥[Bounty]MEDIBIT PLATFORM - $750,000 IN REWARDS🔥Next Generation Healthcare🔥 - cleaned for the moment

Yet another one : [ANN] Taurus Pay Token - Decentralized Escrow Service -trashed
legendary
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
Trashed the thread and temp banned OP. They were incentivizing posting in the thread.
Thanks mprep.

Another spammed topic by the bumping services newbies : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3219242.540
Too much good / nice project...
Another one : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3620267.460

I hope that those spammers receive a permaban to limit this phenomenon!
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Oh, that's a good speed man, but somehow you missed this guys Wink
I only checked posts from the last day.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 3146
₿uy / $ell
~
I reported a few dozen more this morning, and this was only based on Newbies with one version of "very". I now know I can check and report up to 200 profiles per hour Cheesy
[/quote]

Oh, that's a good speed man, but somehow you missed these guys Wink
This is a very interesting plan with opportunity.
Cognizant activity,  promising vision, really good project.

I believe it is a very nice project!
Seamless project, responsive website!  Good luck fellows!

Seems good project. Faultless job, a very detailed and profitable activity.  Good luck DEV's.

no just kidding.
Searching for "a" for the last 5 days got me with 2 pages of results Smiley
legendary
The profiles from both mine and LoyceVs lists with Homographs are Nuked, great work Mods;)
Finally to see some homographers nuked, it is so inspiring Wink
I reported a few dozen more this morning, and this was only based on Newbies with one version of "very". I now know I can check and report up to 200 profiles per hour Cheesy
legendary
₿uy / $ell
The profiles from both mine and LoyceVs lists with Homographs are Nuked, great work Mods;)
Finally to see some homographers nuked, it is so inspiring Wink
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
I think some of those questions are legit questions from interested parties. Do not dismiss others concerns as spam so easy. Yes some times ppl spam but other times they have a question that needs answer.

All of them using same words to frame the questions is the problem here. It cannot be coincidence.
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
Trashed the thread and temp banned OP. They were incentivizing posting in the thread.
Activity: 229
Merit: 3
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I think some of those questions are legit questions from interested parties. Do not dismiss others concerns as spam so easy. Yes some times ppl spam but other times they have a question that needs answer.
legendary
*I propose that forum should charge a fee for posting any thread in announcement board, nobody would pay $100 just to post a scam ICO with bumping shills. this fee wouldn't be considered as any endorsement but it would stop spammers from spamming that board with useless garbage they call ICO.
I've read bumping fees of up to $1000 per week per thread. $100 isn't going to stop them, but it could be used to compensate the forum for the spam.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
I strongly believe that only scammers use this forum to promote their scam projects. when I report 10 spam garbage more would be posted on different threads. without the help of administration nothing will change.

*I propose that forum should charge a fee for posting any thread in announcement board, nobody would pay $100 just to post a scam ICO with bumping shills. this fee wouldn't be considered as any endorsement but it would stop spammers from spamming that board with useless garbage they call ICO.

*as suggested by many other people.
legendary
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
Who wants to increase his report count for free? Here you go : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3293429

which exchanger on going to listed this coin
good
Very good project
When the airdrop ends
What is the total number of tokens for the Bounty program?
I wish it will be evergreen success.. best of luck
What is Guar coin?
[Non-English language]
Exactly. This is an advantage for both sides. The project is really amazing [numbers+letters in his signature as usual : 5b076324a06af]
Any plan for exchange listing ?
Great bounty program
Good project
when we lauched our coin on exchager and what is the price of coin after launched
This is bounty program &
Good project.

Am i the only one feeling that this spammy shitty words posted by auto-bots for bumping a service is the most profitable business over here?
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Is there some way to combine the lists and find users who appear are more than one lists.

That can be used to confirm that these accounts are doing it repetitively on purpose. Is there anything written in rules for such a behavior ?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
I think tagging them RED as spammers would be more efficient than just reporting them to the mods and have their posts to be deleted. And also, with this we are aware that this fellows doesn't deserve to be given some Merits in the future.
Putting those individuals into your ignore lists will also be quite helpful. Smiley ( if you see some posts of them, you may simply report them immediately. )
legendary
₿uy / $ell
~

Thanks man,
I made a tool myself but i don't have it on the mobile. I can list all the accounts from the forum search results so it covers from brand new to legendary rank from for given time period. I can list everything if you need help too, let me know Smiley

see the results > https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.42891478

I used your formatting, hope its not plagiarism Cheesy

I search by single character, because in the words the homographs are quite mixed and you never get all the results, searching for 3 different charactes then you get 99,9 % of the homographs Smiley i addition you get also all the posts in Russian outside the local section Smiley
legendary
I hope this idea will be smash. Wondrous results, a very detailed and profitable activity, aesthetic vision!
If you can PM me a list of keywords, I can use it to search Newbies. Just the word very was posted by 36 Newbies in half a day:
     1. Hyperbridge (quoting a homograph attack)
     2. piyosu
     3. Nolan-Jason
     4. Nick-Davis
     5. ToniaPhil
     6. desreti
     7. Horst-Eddie
     8. namasuma
     9. Tantulanback
    10. puconma
    11. Lee-Karen
    12. Lesitpusurf
    13. gokoku
    14. HamiltonStup
    15. Miller_Jason
    16. JennyW
    17. LucresiaB
    18. Gormehorli
    19. Ryanria
    20. coabioblud
    21. ealdamem
    22. ChuckMcvi
    23. Lane Doga
    24. butsuhoha
    25. GregoryJohnson
    26. Sherry Mo
    27. EbonyJor
    28. nohan
    29. vebutpthe
    30. zatsuwa
    31. AliciaMart
    32. Tersareesit
    33. alderti
    34. Green999
    35. Bigjackpot
    36. tigerHack

From this list, I've reported all accounts that haven't been nuked yet. If you PM me a list of keywords, I want the HTML source with it.
Example:
Code:
very
vеrу
Finding the source is a bit more work.
legendary
₿uy / $ell
I'm reporting all those accounts every day. Some part of them got nuked, but I guess it denepnds which Mod is working on the reports.
The ones I LOVE to report are the homograph bastards... that's the most fun. I guess i'm the only one reporting themat the moment, it takes more time for the Mods to check them.

Here some examples. Hope they can get nuked for plagiarism

I hope this idea will be smash. Wondrous results, a very detailed and profitable activity, aesthetic vision!

I believe that this idea is quite a lucrative investment currently.
 Good luck devs!

I expect this idea matchs a great success. Plausible vision, impeccably approach, engaging design.

I expect good luck for the idea!
Noticing design, a rather interesting job, impeccable design.

This is a very interesting idea with opportunity. In right mind plan, impeccable website, pretty good job!

I suppose it is a very nice project!
Riveting website, outstanding vision.  Good luck fellows.

I believe this plan is very interesting and interesting. Very great plan, noticing plan, a rather interesting idea!

I expect good luck for the idea.
Aware project, classy logo, a rather interesting logo!

I believe it is a good project.
Good plan, acquainted vision!  Good luck guys.

I am check in concept on your plan, It's truly interesting.
Amazing business, reasoned job, a very detailed and profitable results!

I wish this plan gets a great profit.
Spotless website, a very promising approach, advisable vision.

I think that this plan is pretty a juicy investment at the present time.
 Good luck DEV's.

Hello .
Seems very interesting!
Classy website, a rather interesting approach.

This is a very good idea with ability!
Interesting project, irreproachable website, sober activity!

Hi, fellows. It looks of this plan will be preferably in the near future. Irreproachable activity, a very excellent business, mindful design.

This is a very nice project with ability. Very good logo, very nice website, acquainted plan!

Hope you find pretty resources to cultivate your business! Classy results, plausible design, a rather interesting website!  Good luck all.

Expect a lot of investor maintenance your plan when ICO will start.

I believe it is a great project!
Sober business, irreproachable plan, really good logo.

This is a very nice plan with opportunity. Watchful idea, a very promising vision, extraordinary business.

Hi dev's.
Looks interesting project.
Certain website, a rather interesting results!

and so on.. this is just a small fraction fmo the 144 results i got for the last 3 days.. And I had reported already many accounts last 2 days... soooo..

EDITED: All the profiles has been NUKED, thank you mods!
Pages:
Jump to: