Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's suppose that Bitcoin became universal (used everywhere you go) - page 18. (Read 25623 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
Funny question. You want to know how it’s going to be with Bitcoin being accepted only instead of fiat? Okay this is it– first of all, all the beggars you see on the street will die because nobody will be able to give them money for food since there is no way for them to receive (though not all of them will die lol) next, when you enter taxi and about to pay the driver, you will spend your whole time sending Bitcoin waiting for it to be confirmed before you get down from the taxi, same thing applies to when you go to buy food and other stuffs, waste of time… In fact, no need to go further.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Then we dont need cash, credit cards in our wallets,  we only need  a phone and internet connection.  You dont need to fall in line when if your cash is short.  Bitcoin makes our payments more easier.
All those are the things which makes us think that we really need a society which live as only digital currency holders, you can carry a lot of bitcoin in your wallet and no one will know about it and it will not put you in danger by the hand of thieves but carrying a lot of cash can cause high danger for you , you can travel all over the world with bitcoin if bitcoin is acceptable for all kind of transaction, it will be really easy to pay and safer to keep.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
Hi,
Let's suppose that Bitcoin became adopted everywhere such as paying bills with Bitcoin,getting salary with Bitcoin,shopping,restaurant etc...
How your country gonna survive if you only use Bitcoin in a daily basis? I mean a country cannot survive if individuals doesn't pay taxes,well with Bitcoin you don't pay any tax right?
How this gonna be possible? Please shed for me some light on this.
Thanks
for me. the tax is also important, let us think. the country's money can be collected from what is trying if not tax. let alone people who experience a difficult economy, so taxes are also useful to help them.

But the only problem I'm seeing with Tax is that they really need to go to the right place and not on someone's else pocket. I have no problem with tax, but I do hope that the money collected will be channel to more appropriate projects by our government.

Let's look at how Japanese Government is coping with bitcoin, its everywhere legal tender on their country, but they are being tax as well and we haven't seen the negative impact so far.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
Hi,
Let's suppose that Bitcoin became adopted everywhere such as paying bills with Bitcoin,getting salary with Bitcoin,shopping,restaurant etc...
How your country gonna survive if you only use Bitcoin in a daily basis? I mean a country cannot survive if individuals doesn't pay taxes,well with Bitcoin you don't pay any tax right?
Thanks
for me. the tax is also important, let us think. the country's money can be collected from what is trying if not tax. let alone people who experience a difficult economy, so taxes are also useful to help them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I want to believe there is a reason why we pay tax, well the government made sure of that which is to their own knowledge. If the government could deduct tax from your regular fiat then I am pretty sure there is a way they will go around it in Bitcoin. If they can't find a way to do that,  the that is why most of them in some countries ban bitycoon, simply because they haven't found a way to check on people earnings.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Greentoken-invest in ecology
Hi,
Thanks

If that happens, surely, government will also put tax on bitcoin. Every single transaction will also be taxed. Government will put regulations especially in digital assets you have.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
I mean,  if you supposed that bitcoin will accept world wide the government of each country will make their own rules, because if that happens it would be need something to protect whatever you will do with bitcoin. And also paying taxes was not that bad tho, everything you do would be safety if you paying taxes.

We don't need the government to protect us. We need something that will protect us against the government, and that something is Bitcoin. The government can force control over you right now because of how easy it is for them to seize all your assets and make it impossible for you to conduct transactions through the legacy payment system. They can't do anything to you if your wealth is locked in Bitcoin, and that gives you a tremendous amount of power over anything this system exposes you to. In the same way merchants will have to make use of decentralized applications that will allow them to accept Bitcoin. Accepting Bitcoin through centralized services such as BitPay is what we need to avoid in the long run.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
Hi,
Thanks

Bitcoin should be universal because everyone in the market is trading in order to earn more profit monthly and if cryptocurrency will be widely used then i am very sure that the price will increase even more.
Activity: 287
Bitcoin created revolution in the world till date but in future bitcoin will be widely used for online transactions in future and more merchants will be added in bitcoin space
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
If bitcoin becomes the universal currency which will be accepted and use at every level of the society the government will have no choice then to adopt bitcoin and bringing about the total financial freedom bitcoin have been design to bring, but you should also no that freedom comes with a price the government will now be directly involved in bitcoin bringing about the introduction of tax and regulations.
Activity: 532
I mean,  if you supposed that bitcoin will accept world wide the government of each country will make their own rules, because if that happens it would be need something to protect whatever you will do with bitcoin. And also paying taxes was not that bad tho, everything you do would be safety if you paying taxes.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
I don't want to worry too much about tax. If the community is mature enough, it is possible to pay the bills in bitcoin, in bitcoin, shopping, restaurant and so on... Maybe the state has launched a lot of encryption systems at that time, and perhaps the government will levy taxes on your wallet.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Hi,
Thanks
If you use bitcoin for paying for some daily needs like shopping, restaurants, etc., there should be a centralized service for all those payments (like a mobile app or whatever).
With the current speed of bitcoin transactions it is almost impossible to use bitcoin for "daily shopping" (say you would need to pay for you lunch costing 0.00001 BTC - it would take a long time to process this transaction).
So, governments can impose taxes on this very service, otherwise it can ban the activities of such a restaurant or shop. It can be done very easily - a group of people in masks arrives ti such a shop, seals the premises and prevents them from conducting their business.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
in this future change we need this bitcoin as an universal currency, for making an economic boom and can be implement in many tech too with it, fast and easy transaction is the future we need that to become a global people
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hi,
Thanks
For me its impossible because if i am not mistaken the government uses people tax to improve our country and they use it in some other financial needs of our country. 
It is now modern age mate and bitcoin is need of the day, wherever you will go bitcoin users will be there and now there are a lot of countries who are even making bitcoin as legal currency, so I think it sit no far to see bitcoin universally acceptable and it will increase value with the passage of time, as increasing number of bitcoin users makes us clear that we are going to live in a digital era within few years, those days have gone when people were know only paper money.
Activity: 89
Merit: 4
Digital currency WILL be used and worldwide.

It will be centralized and it will use proof of identity.

The state will issue a chip at birth that is also your wallet, this chip will secure (mine) the coin, with each person automaically mining it. It will be said to population that since each person can only have one chip, it will be secure.
Activity: 294
I am already paing everything with bitcoin, lol. Just with a difference that I must withdraw it from my wallet to fiat first
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
Hi,
Thanks
Hey
It's not completely true that with Bitcoins you aren't supposed to pay taxes ,but in fact there are countries that are taking and accepting Bitcoins as a regular form of payment and due to which the government is now implementing taxes on it  .
I think if that happens then the Bitcoins will be more or less stable and will be Centralized and controlled by a number of bodies accross the globe because.. something this big can't be held without control people will soon find how to misuse it.
It will for sure be easy and could bring everyone close .
Activity: 280
That would be great as well! If I would be able to pay everything and everywhere with bitcoin and other currencies world would became more comfortable place
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
For one thing, the price on goods and sevices has a mark up of tax in it, so whenever you buy and or use a service then you're practically paying taxes already. Besides that, salaries have them too, especially the company paying the salary so that's another. Lastly, is you annual income and witholding tax that you need to pay or be audited. I think the government will be smart enough to be able to track everyone's spending and be taxed on it.
Pages:
Jump to: