Pages:
Author

Topic: Lets talk about avoiding scam - page 3. (Read 631 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 326
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
February 19, 2018, 05:05:51 AM
I do know how the system works. When a campaign happened to be a scam it will be reported directly to the scam accusation right? But with this idea, we will somehow prevent a scam project/campaign before it starts. So that no one will be a victim of scam Campaigns in the end.

What do you prefer?
1. Joined a campaign>Been scammed>Reported to scam accusation.

Or

2.Prove that the campaign is not a scam by having Escrow as a requirement of every campaign before it start>Get Paid.

Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
February 16, 2018, 11:49:55 PM
Do you don't know here how does the system works? please read top reputable scams in Reputation forums. Although these ICO 's are bullshit as they come up with little investment, script , design etc and saying millions of token supply.
P.s this section is for services must move to the right ones.
Activity: 602
Merit: 326
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
February 16, 2018, 10:32:21 PM
There are lot of scammers we had encountered from the past and I'm  pretty sure that we will still encounter scammers in the future. But in this topic we will focus on Scammers from Signature Campaigns. We are just participants, when we found an interesting signature campaign. We apply immediately without hesitation, and that's the common problem why we are getting scammed. Because we are careless, but is it really our fault? Or those fucking scammers who made those fucking scam Campaigns? We just wanted to earn bitcoin and because of our excitement we didn't even notice that the campaign is suspicious. Besides that, we will be called "shitposters" because we apply in suspicions campaign.

Im just thinking that maybe we can do something to avoid these scam projects.
For example, in a particular campaign. Why it is hard for the Manager to escrow the funds? What's the problem? Are they scared? Or because they can manage a campaign without escrow? I know that some signature campaign still pays their participants although they didn't have escrow. But usually those are trusted Managers.
But how about those Campaign managers with "Newbie" accounts. They know that they're untrusted but still they don't want to have escrow. Then they will say that "we are not scam, we dont force you to join if you dont want". If they are really not a scam. Let's somehow prove it by having an escrow.

I think we should add "Having Escrow is required " to the rules of our Forum for Every Signature Campaigns that will be made here in Bitcoin Forum>Economy>MarketPlace>Services and also for other campaigns here (I'm not including Signature Campaigns and bounties in the Altcoin Section as they give tokens not Bitcoins) . This is to avoid scammers only, not to destroy their images. Every single campaign should have escrow except if the Manager is a trusted member of the forum.

Guys What do you think? Smiley  I still need your suggestions about this idea. We should act immediately.
Pages:
Jump to: