Author

Topic: Let's talk about how hot Asian girls are. [NSFW] - page 110. (Read 914013 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
this bitcointalk.org image proxy has to store/process a lot of highly related technical imagery it seems  Smiley

Absolutely! It's a fountain of high tech information.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007
this bitcointalk.org image proxy has to store/process a lot of highly related technical imagery it seems  Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

my god. i feel like im that dragonball grandpa character w. his nose bleeds right now.
LOL! No doubt.  Grin

Haha =]] I know this feeling. BTW, please don't quote too many photos. It makes the post seem to be duplicated.
I like boobies

my god. i feel like im that dragonball grandpa character w. his nose bleeds right now.
LOL! No doubt.  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I like boobies
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Ha ha Integra girl ftw!
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373

Dannie Riel is absolutely divine
I love "westernized" asian girls like that. I can imagine her with a cute cali accent with a nice tan on the summer. Fuck my life!

They film and photo by the ocean so you can't tell if it is sweat, or if she has been in the water.

Cheesy
Activity: 146
Merit: 100

I've had one like that a little while ago. I had to leave the country and go to another but she was fun while it lasted.  Wink

where can i get 2?
Activity: 124
Merit: 11

Dannie Riel is absolutely divine
I love "westernized" asian girls like that. I can imagine her with a cute cali accent with a nice tan on the summer. Fuck my life!
Jump to: