Author

Topic: Let's talk about how hot Asian girls are. [NSFW] - page 145. (Read 914013 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Something seems off with this photo. Maybe it's how her eyes look? Idk but something is definitely off.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Let's talk about black and white girls now.

No, go make your own thread for that.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Let's talk about black and white girls now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive

Its amazing stuff I like this all and want to lick for all night if you not mind  Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
In all asians, the second finger after first one (toe) at foot always longer than first one...
You can check & verify if you asian gene. If you asian you will like more asian girls in majority.

One question how did you even come to notice that kind of thing?
Its not recommended because its can happen to others also not only for Asians  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.
In all asians, the second finger after first one (toe) at foot always longer than first one...
You can check & verify if you asian gene. If you asian you will like more asian girls in majority.
my left toe is longer that the big one but the right one is the same size  Huh does this mean i like mixed girls?
Activity: 532
Currently held as collateral by monbux

One question how did you even come to notice that kind of thing?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Activity: 414
Love asian legs!

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

righhhhht? new favorite thread on bitcointalk.... Tongue
Activity: 910
I live in an area within a large Korea community and as much as I try not to pigeon-hole myself with these things, I just prefer Asian girls over others. Of course none of these factors apply to all Asians, but the majority of my Korean friends have beautiful hair, are intelligent, sweet, kind, cute, and the ones I hang out with don't act bitchy. Maybe it's just me or something (I MEAN, JUST ME AND GOAT, YKNOW) but I've definitely got a thing for Asian girls. Anyone with me on this (BY THE WAY, I FUCKIN KNOW YOU'RE THERE, GOAT!).

You sir. are absolutely 100% RIGHT , Asian women are the best , especially the Japoniese ones

she is so cute Kiss
Activity: 910
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
i've gone for two months then i visit this thread seems like there is a lot orgy party that happen here while im away  Cheesy just notice that its already NSFW lol keep it up and post more hardcore pics

We summoned it a few too many times and someone asked for the change lmao  
Anyways now its an upgraded version  Grin

Heh http://www.whatsonxiamen.com/ent2298.html
Good old history we lost volleyball because  Shocked ^_^
Activity: 414
Activity: 476
I like boobies
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Activity: 252
now thats what im talking about real girl with a natural look unlike those barbie dolls with a too much ton of make up on their face

yep, it takes a while until you stumble upon tasteful pictures like the one above.
more than 90% are really just too much makeup, bad lighting, excessive use of digital manipulation and lingerie that often feels more like an affront to a woman's body instead of underlining its beauty.

you forgot to mention the artistic way of editing Cheesy too much make up plus a photoshop is equals to a tok good to be true person or a non existed creature Cheesy
Jump to: