Author

Topic: Let's talk about how hot Asian girls are. [NSFW] - page 162. (Read 914013 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

American asian should not be accepted here! they don't look like the real thing  Cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I think Asians aged slower than Caucasian girls. I think that is the reason they will stay hot for longer time.  Smiley
Activity: 798
Time is on our side, yes it is!
As of right now Freedomno 1 is in the lead for best gorgeous Asain chick for today.  I will now try and steal the title...  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
This is a thread that will keep on going Smiley
Lets see Asian of the day
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i remember seeing a video about south korean who obsess over how their eyebrows look. it's actually something that they go to the extreme over. fucking weird as fuck. seems like a lot of asian cultures teach their women to look beautiful because that's the only way they will find their worth.

Basing that on the amount of plastic surgery eh?

Yup exactly ^^; also they all have the same type of surgery/look, which is different that Japanese or chinese
Activity: 434
^ i think she's in her late 40's.. crazy huh? she has kids if i remember correctly.
Activity: 798
Time is on our side, yes it is!
Some serious shots in this thread. These girls are on fire haha, I'm now and forever a fan of Asian chicks.  Going to find a good shot to add to this thread for a super bump hehe.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Remember when I used to be cool with the asian girls Sad (Pic is over 2 years old, I don't know why I didn't post it, yes she is a bitcoin chick)

That pic is snatchtastic.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
After viewing this thread many many times, it's time I contribute something here Cheesy

Does she accept Bitcoin?  ;-)

Must be Indonesian girl.....  lol washing using that things...  haha haha  Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
After viewing this thread many many times, it's time I contribute something here Cheesy

according to this, well very hot Cheesy

I don't know, if you tip her she'll probably take all of it Cheesy
Activity: 378

Activity: 644
Maybe true... asian girl smart, not to bitchi etc....
This One is The Most Asian girl  that I Like... she's Korean Artist.... Love her a lot.

Stalker kind of love Wink

Ha ha not that stalker.... but for sure the Positive stalker.
Activity: 518
This One is The Most Asian girl  that I Like... she's Korean Artist.... Love her a lot.

Stalker kind of love Wink
Activity: 644
This One is The Most Asian girl  that I Like... she's Korean Artist.... Love her a lot.

Activity: 518
Asians can be very beautiful out extremely ugly... Never any middle ground lol
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
Activity: 770
Jump to: