Author

Topic: Let's talk about how hot Asian girls are. [NSFW] - page 172. (Read 914013 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Am I the only one who doesn't rate them that highly.

pretty much

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Am I the only one who doesn't rate them that highly.

I mean yeh with some make up they are the bomb,  but (true story) when you wake up next to one....its regrettable to say the least.
Activity: 812
I bet you guys will drool

all over these hot ASIAN GIRLS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weo50qYqReA

and

the best:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovVfLancwys

speaking of k-pop...

"girls day - female president"
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
It's not that Asian girls are demigods. It's just that western women suck and are becoming feminist, entitled nazis. If you want to partner up with a decent human being, look anywhere but the US.

There's a reason why the native US birthrate is on decline.

You sir earned my respect!!! Nice explanation!Well said!

I should point out that UK women are pretty bad as well, the nice ones are usually all taken or have someone else in mind Tongue I also think a lot of UK women are worse because compared to Americans ( Lets be honest here if any girls are reading this ) some of them actually have brains, so you can run into some serious sociopaths if you're not careful, I had the misfortune of running into one in my school once >_< not an experience I'll forget any time soon.

Completely agree. UK women can be horrificly sociopathic!

Lucky for me, my GF was born in the UK but her parents are both from Hong Kong and so been brought up in a Chinese household with Chinese morals.

Best of both worlds  Cool

legendary
Activity: 1540
It's not that Asian girls are demigods. It's just that western women suck and are becoming feminist, entitled nazis. If you want to partner up with a decent human being, look anywhere but the US.

I should point out that UK women are pretty bad as well, the nice ones are usually all taken or have someone else in mind Tongue I also think a lot of UK women are worse because compared to Americans ( Lets be honest here if any girls are reading this ) some of them actually have brains, so you can run into some serious sociopaths if you're not careful, I had the misfortune of running into one in my school once >_< not an experience I'll forget any time soon.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
I think there's a huge difference between sheltered and wilfully ignorant.

I'm sure it was just a troll statement.  And clearly an effective one.  Nicely done!

Sad ;_; the problem is there are people who really are that bad so you can't tell anymore.

I think that's one of the 7 habits of highly effective trolls.

legendary

I'm sure it was just a troll statement.  And clearly an effective one.  Nicely done!

Sad ;_; the problem is there are people who really are that bad so you can't tell anymore.
Activity: 308
Umm.. Japanese are clearly Asian.
Activity: 272
Japanese girls are hotter, are japanese consider asian?

You've had a sheltered life.

Lolz, what does that mean??? But Japanese girls are hot!!!
Activity: 308
I agree with this Asian hotness thread.

Of the girls I've dated, Asians have been the most fun and have the strongest... desires... now married to one. That said, the current youth generation in Asia (China especially) is full of women with Western attitudes. Sad, very sad. A prime example, I was watching a Chinese dating reality show and this dumb bitch said "I'd rather be crying on a BMW than happy on a bicycle" which pretty much was my que to turn off the TV, walk to my PC, and go on a GTA rampage.

Maybe I am way off base, but why is it the shit part of our (American) culture spreads? Hollywood is not America. There are so many positive things about American culture - but it seems what ppl see, what spreads, and what people want to emulate the US shit-class (Poor Gangsters, or rich Materialistic Paris Hilton types - all pure SHIT) From the looks of things, the world is even emulating the US by becoming fat asses as well. (Hey, once we're all obese together, maybe ppl will stop flipping the US shit for that lol) Ehhh.... Where is an Alien invasion when you need one?
Activity: 154
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276

I'm sure it was just a troll statement.  And clearly an effective one.  Nicely done!

Activity: 154

His right arm isn't probably that strong  Cheesy

Maybe he is leftie :O  Smiley
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1260
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
are japanese consider asian?
Huh
Are you from the US?
Jump to: