Author

Topic: Let's talk about how hot Asian girls are. [NSFW] - page 184. (Read 914013 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Some facts (?) about Asian women:

- They've got big nipples that's pretty niiice...
- They have very soft skin, and don't have the bad body odour that many white women have.
- They often look young, even when they're older.
- They're just awesome.
Activity: 868

The real question Goat is: Would you base jump from there ? (Of course, assuming you already covered all the bases)
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
i've watched this more than my fair share of times: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AXFwgROUIM

I see your korean ford ad, and I raise you a whole korean girl dance troop http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJgRWlyllcU

+1 Cheesy..
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

Can't deny how hot they are. I've never met a guy who doesn't generally like Asian girls.
legendary
Activity: 1498

TIGHT DRESS FTW!
Almost forgot about this thread.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
She certainly is hot, though not as well known outside of geek circles.

Olivia Munn has recently become quite well known outside of the geek community through her role in the HBO series Newsroom.
Activity: 434
100%
i've watched this more than my fair share of times: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AXFwgROUIM

I see your korean ford ad, and I raise you a whole korean girl dance troop http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJgRWlyllcU

me like!

Activity: 812
Activity: 434
100%
Activity: 389

Almost a century ago (and men were still men then) we liked them flat:
Flat Chest Bras

Unlike the fashion of previous decades that embraced corsets and layers to improve the appearance of a woman's chest, the style of the 1920s encouraged a flat-chested and boyish look. The bra became a major replacement for corsets and popular designs worked to flatten the chest down and prevent any type of movement or wobble. Women with larger chests used bandages to wrap their chests down to mimic the boyish appearance that became fashionable.

Imagine that...or imagine yourself trying to sell push-up bras those days.

And centuries before we liked
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I have always been partial to a pair of nice big bundles of um personality....so I always leaned toward the hispanic side personally Tongue
What's with guys liking girls with huge "personalities"? It never mattered that much to me, if she's smart, nice, and looks good then why would you care?

Probably because we are told to do so by the media/fashion, and this is what we see everyday as a beauty concept.
We like them with big this and big that, but it wasn't always like that.
Almost a century ago (and men were still men then) we liked them flat:

Flat Chest Bras

Unlike the fashion of previous decades that embraced corsets and layers to improve the appearance of a woman's chest, the style of the 1920s encouraged a flat-chested and boyish look. The bra became a major replacement for corsets and popular designs worked to flatten the chest down and prevent any type of movement or wobble. Women with larger chests used bandages to wrap their chests down to mimic the boyish appearance that became fashionable.

Imagine that...or imagine yourself trying to sell push-up bras those days.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077
I know for my part, I never found a blonde hair/blue eyed white chick hot. Guess I saw to much of it in my family or in the mirror to enjoy it Tongue
"Finding someone hot" is a very uninformed method of selecting a mate. Visual selection is only efficient for a first-round elimination, while communication (conscious and subconscious) is generally much more important for finding someone attractive. The lack of that is why dating websites don't work.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077
We're hard-wired to find exotic hot, but to love similarity.
Huh

Humans try to mate with the most similar other humans that have a different type of immune system. Generally, your family is full of people with the same type of immune system, so you won't mate with them. Exotic people are too different, so the same "don't-mate-with-a-chimp" mechanism pushes us away. We neither find exotic hot nor love similarity.
Never hurts to get a bonus. To each his own, its all about personal preference.
I prefer smaller. That's my bonus. Not gonna argue about it, since we can all agree for the most part that Asians are hot.
I have always been partial to a pair of nice big bundles of um personality....so I always leaned toward the hispanic side personally Tongue
What's with guys liking girls with huge "personalities"? It never mattered that much to me, if she's smart, nice, and looks good then why would you care?
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
4 Siberia
Siberian girls are well known for their hotness, but they are also known for their sturdiness and for the remarkable rapidity with which the former turns into the latter.

That list was just my top 5 and it's not about just looks. What you call sturdiness can also be ferocity. I sometimes think their commonality has something to do with early human migrations, isolation, and barbarity. I left out many obvious large populations because they share similarities to several of the others.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012
Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.
4 Siberia
Siberian girls are well known for their hotness, but they are also known for their sturdiness and for the remarkable rapidity with which the former turns into the latter.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
She certainly is hot, though not as well known outside of geek circles.
I heart thebaron
Just a thought.

Since this is essentially 'Computer-Geek' land and a thread about hot Asians, shouldn't everyone's automatic 1st choice be Olivia Munn ?

Jump to: