Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's talk about how hot Asian girls are. [NSFW] - page 92. (Read 914013 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373

I showed my wife this picture and the comment chain. Like most of you, she also likes the girl on the right. Now, being a breast man myself, I'm sort of partial to the two slightly more ample pairs on the left, but I told her I wouldn't complain whatsoever if she brought home any one of these girls.  Grin

My wife would grant my sleep in the couch...! MUHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

if this will be blown up to meme like proportions maybe i can has her number before valentines day  Roll Eyes
funny how most like the one on the right, she be last of the 4 in my books

Yeah. The others are more exciting because they leave you guessing about whether or not they shave.

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1493
Merit: 1003
pay attention they could be ladyboyz Smiley

Hope not!!!!
Damn, I needed this kind of party, 4 girls at once...
'Sigh'!!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
pay attention they could be ladyboyz Smiley
PoS
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
If you can be anything, be kind and fair

I showed my wife this picture and the comment chain. Like most of you, she also likes the girl on the right. Now, being a breast man myself, I'm sort of partial to the two slightly more ample pairs on the left, but I told her I wouldn't complain whatsoever if she brought home any one of these girls.  Grin

if this will be blown up to meme like proportions maybe i can has her number before valentines day  Roll Eyes
funny how most like the one on the right, she be last of the 4 in my books
Activity: 473
Sodium hypochlorite, acetone, ethanol

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1001
Women are able to fake orgasms. But men apparently are able to fake women.
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015

I prefer small/no tits anyway Cheesy

More for me! (Pun intended.)  Grin

Great, while all of you argue about the other three, I still want the one in red.

It would seem no one cares about the one in the white

Edit: somehow my text appeared in the middle of the quotes rather than below :/
Activity: 414

Damn, look at those curves!

I showed my wife this picture and the comment chain. Like most of you, she also likes the girl on the right. Now, being a breast man myself, I'm sort of partial to the two slightly more ample pairs on the left, but I told her I wouldn't complain whatsoever if she brought home any one of these girls.  Grin

More for me! (Pun intended.)  Grin

Great, while all of you argue about the other three, I still want the one in red.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies

I showed my wife this picture and the comment chain. Like most of you, she also likes the girl on the right. Now, being a breast man myself, I'm sort of partial to the two slightly more ample pairs on the left, but I told her I wouldn't complain whatsoever if she brought home any one of these girls.  Grin

More for me! (Pun intended.)  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies

legendary
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.
im a team player... ill take the one that wasnt picked.
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
legendary
Ok! When you've finished with her, if she wants, tell her to wash up herself and join me after!!! MUHAHAHAHAH
Activity: 473
Sodium hypochlorite, acetone, ethanol
legendary
legendary
Nham, she's cute!!!