Pages:
Author

Topic: LET'S TALK ABOUT "SLEEPING GIANTS" FOR 2019 - page 3. (Read 1016 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Cardano is not a sleeping giant... It's already top 10 by mcap.

My pick for 2019 is Endor. They are a mass market predictive analytics platform that goes complete launch en of year. Current clients include Coca Cola, Walmart, MasterCard, and *many* more.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
I have Po.et on my watch list,so I am glad that you reviewed it, if they can execute they'll be # 1 in that niche,they are unique...it looks like they do have the team to do it!

1 important point though....at the time of the medium article, if po.et was $0.20, getting to $ 5 then would have been a 25 X at that point,so X 200 I don't know....but a 25 X from today's price is very doable ,which is what the author suggested in january18, particularly if publishers come along...which I think they will,cause I think Po.et option is cheaper and faster than existing solution ( it would be very interesting to know the exact savings Po.et brings to publishers compared to current solution!).
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hello guys. Let's talk about your thoughts on "not so popular" Altcoins and their potential for next year. I personally have been giving Zilliqa and Cardano a lot of thought, believing they could be great coins in the near future.
I think it's actually high time to start reflecting on the so called sleeping giants. I want to believe that an altcoin like Enigma will is one of such sleeping giants and may do outstanding things.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
I do believe that Zilliqa and ADA are really great altcoins and they're sleeping giants but IMO, EOS is the biggest one Smiley). EOS is the only altcoin has change to become the best altcoin in the future, I think. But at the moment, it's just my own prediction cause there are months left till 2019 Smiley).

In the latest days I hear more thinks about Ziliqa. This project team have done a lot of good things and I think especially in 2019 that the development will give good results.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
I do believe that Zilliqa and ADA are really great altcoins and they're sleeping giants but IMO, EOS is the biggest one Smiley). EOS is the only altcoin has change to become the best altcoin in the future, I think. But at the moment, it's just my own prediction cause there are months left till 2019 Smiley).
Activity: 61
I'm looking forward to tapcoin.  They are a hospitality and travel-based crypto that you can use at top hotels,  restaurants and bars round the world.  Another coin is MFX.  They currently have their ICO and I'm positive a huge wave of adoption will be carried in by them.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
Ziliqa and ada are also my personal favorites but recently i have also selected a project that can really boom, its called localcoinswap and if they are able to attract users and volume this project can become serious competitor to localbitcoins, im sure its token lcs will also grow big time in coming months.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
~

I totally agree with INS, this is probably the most undervalued tokrn for me nowadays probably traders didn't yet see the potential as it doesnt have working project yet. However if we will talk about 2019 for sure this token will soar once they have their own blockchain and mainnet is launched.

Probables could bring a better improvement to the system of crypto'ss community which always had great journey of blockchain. Once there will be a greener signs for good pumps to happen and price will show a profitable increase, with a successive trends its no wonder we'll able to experience more buy orders will come. For 2019 developments, hopefully all plans will turn to success so that good news will bring good results for the market to recover fast.
Activity: 644
Hello guys. Let's talk about your thoughts on "not so popular" Altcoins and their potential for next year. I personally have been giving Zilliqa and Cardano a lot of thought, believing they could be great coins in the near future.
I don't want to be biased because I'm a holder of this token. Telcoin is probably one of the sleeping token giant out there. You should not overlook this project and surely it will take off next year. There is already a quiet promising progress in the Philippines and you should fill your bags with a lot of Telcoins =)
Activity: 5
What do you guys think of Stratis and Qtum? They're pretty cheap at the moment and could give a decent profit, maybe later than sooner. Rn I'm trying to hold coins from top 10-20 but these seem promising.
Activity: 78
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
~

I totally agree with INS, this is probably the most undervalued tokrn for me nowadays probably traders didn't yet see the potential as it doesnt have working project yet. However if we will talk about 2019 for sure this token will soar once they have their own blockchain and mainnet is launched.
My brother in law named "geybs" and i participate on their ico last year. And he have plenty of ins. I have only 39 ins that time and sell to its highest peak worth 3$. And now I'm back to buy more.
Waiting also to launched their mainet and i think it would cause a massive return to our investment.
I think
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
~

Activity: 78
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
The sleeping giant for me are, (OMX) project shivom, (ETN) electroneum, (INS) ins ecosystem, (ADA) cardano, and lastly is my one and only shitcoin (OCC) original crypto coin.

And those are my holdings right now, and to hold for a long run.
You can check those altcoins too mate they have a high potential for next year and one of the sleeping giant for the year.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
Litecoin, the concept and function of litecoin are almost the same as bitcoin. Altcoin was created in 2011 by someone who can be said of an investor from bitcoin. He makes altcoin a second place for someone who wants to buy bitcoin but they cannot afford it because of the high price, then the litecoin idea comes up as an alternative. If we look in terms of the transaction process that can be done by litecoin is very fast, in contrast to bitcoin which is able to process multiple transactions within 1 minute. This is what makes me sure in the future I will not feel weird if litecoin has a high price.
Activity: 406
i my opinion, pundix, cardano, electroneum. they are the three coins that eventually will boom by year 2019.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
I think the exchange tokens will be interesting to hold and maybe I will choose BNB, KCS, TIO, COSS and HT.

Neonexchange is coming also! Binance of course looking unbeatable as for now. BNB price shows amazing strength in comparison with other top coins/tokens
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
i believe in ravencoin, dcc and xyo will be a great coins to hold now and sell later. most are undervalued today but i think these coins will be booming in the next years to come.
Activity: 194
Sleeping giant could be any coin from top 100. At least 1-3 coin herdly pumping every week up to 50-60%, just guess which)))
Activity: 308
Take a look at Aeron mate! It is a sleeping Giant for sure mate! Team has recently started a massive airdrop campaign where there give new tokens with 1 to 1 ratio. Price has already started to grow..
PS take a look https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641
If there is 1 to 1 ratio and new tokens are being distributed then it is actually snapshot, not airdrop. However it is even better
Yes, snapshot. As we remember from Ignis and BitcoinCash, ETC snapshots - it is always good and always affects the price in a positive way! So this contest is definitely worth of participation
Unusual way of snapshot promotion. Will see how will it go. Nevertheless new tokens = free money and I agree that there is no sense of neglecting it.
Marked.
Pages:
Jump to: