Pages:
Author

Topic: Lets try to make 500$ from 10$ *Offer for potential long term profit* - page 15. (Read 19951 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Was unlucky twice yesterday-
The 1st one is of course the lost of Tom Brady and the Pats.
The 2nd is I didnt wrote my NBA pick that started while the NFL game was running.
Why I was unlucky? because I won the NBA pick and didnt wrote it here  Embarrassed
What do you think, Should I continue?

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
Sounds like this dream would never come true with the current luck of yours.
Activity: 350
Before my regular NBA pick, I would like to play some American Football

2.NFL
Denver VS New England pats.
After their last win on Kansas, and after their key players - Amandola, Edelman and Gronki returned, I can't see any scenario that Tom Brady and his friends will not be in the superball this year.
Denver looked terrible in their last game against injured Pittsburgh, and won the game only because of stupid mistake by Pittsburgh in the last quarter.
In addition to this, 10 of 12 ESPN NFL experts picked the patriots.

Pick - New England Patriots -3 @ 1.94
Bet: 0.025BTC

We lost the second bet Sad so sorry but don't give up! and keep trying to make 1.5 BTC with this experiment.
Activity: 280

2.NFL
After their last win on Kansas, and after their key players - Amandola, Edelman and Gronki returned, I can't see any scenario that Tom Brady and his friends will not be in the superball this year.
Denver looked terrible in their last game against injured Pittsburgh, and won the game only because of stupid mistake by Pittsburgh in the last quarter.

Denver Payed like hell today. Pats out of Form and was not showing much energy and eventually we lost our bet.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
Broncos really wanted to win this match against patriots to get in the finals and they arent giving any chance
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Damn, I should have went with your under prediction instead. Oh well. Better luck next time.  Smiley
Today Denver play very good and Pats very crapy under was solid bet but most of peoples miss and play ML instead of under
legendary
Activity: 1512
Damn, I should have went with your under prediction instead. Oh well. Better luck next time.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512

2.NFL

Alright, I'm with you on this one, Carl for 0.01526BTC

LET'S GO, PATS !
legendary
I will try another round of making 1.5BTC of 0.013BTC

NBA
Phoenix VS Atalanta

Phoenix doesnt have any chance to get to the playoffs, and coming  with 4 injured players tonight, will meet Atalanta, that fighting on the higher place in the east.
I cant see Phoenix score more than 90 points against Atalanta's strong defence.
In Atalanta, their best player Poul Milsap will miss the game. I cant see Atalanta scoring more than 114 points.

Pick - Under 204 @ 1.9 WIN
Bet: 0.013BTC
98-95 Phoenix. Total 193 Points.

Congrats to followers and see you in the next pick.
Bankroll- 0.025BTC

hmm, u not open jar again for next bet dude?

I will open in the next round.
Today I will post an early pick so stay tuned.
ill be waiting for next round and jar (can you just make that we can back out after 3rd win in jar?)
regards.
-Katerniko1

Yes, I will do in the next round  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966

NBA
Phoenix VS Atalanta

Phoenix doesnt have any chance to get to the playoffs, and coming  with 4 injured players tonight, will meet Atalanta, that fighting on the higher place in the east.
In Atalanta, their best player Poul Milsap will miss the game. I cant see Atalanta scoring more than 114 points.

Bankroll- 0.025BTC

ill be waiting for next round and jar (can you just make that we can back out after 3rd win in jar?)
regards.
-Katerniko1
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

2.NFL

looks gd for such odds. hope we can get this right. so far i feel u r amazing cuz u like to pick gd odd and u r gd in getting the right one. keep it up!
Activity: 476

2.NFL

Thank's for sharing your pick, i follow your pick again but i spend some from my winning before for another bet Cheesy
Second bet
legendary

2.NFL

Activity: 434
Damn i missed you prediction today. i thought you will stop because you already lost. But good you are not stop, i will follow your next prediction.
legendary

NBA
Phoenix VS Atalanta

Bankroll- 0.025BTC

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

NBA
Phoenix VS Atalanta

Bankroll- 0.025BTC

legendary

NBA
Phoenix VS Atalanta

Bankroll- 0.025BTC
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
Congrats on your pick the final score is Phoenix 98 VS 95 Atalanta total score is 193
Result is WON

Will wait for another great pick!
Well people think CarlesPuyol will lose on this match and boom! he won this bet i think some people will join CarlesPuyol jar from now and wish can get profit with this experiment Smiley.
But it seems that the experiment is already over and he is just continuing his objective to make 1.5btc from .013BTC
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Congrats on your pick the final score is Phoenix 98 VS 95 Atalanta total score is 193
Result is WON

Well people think CarlesPuyol will lose on this match and boom! he won this bet i think some people will join CarlesPuyol jar from now and wish can get profit with this experiment Smiley.
This was the main plot in the thread,why would someone do this for nothing in return.However its not scam but he is simply insisting people to gamble Smiley Not a good idea if he ends up losing some huge $$.
Activity: 350
Result is WON

Pages:
Jump to: