Pages:
Author

Topic: LeuPay.eu and iPay.eu Payment Processors Discussion - Feedbacks - page 2. (Read 6021 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250
BUY/SELL BTC via WU/PayPal +33*758788429 +WhatsAPP
Yes! This is correct!

The prepaid cards are shipped in 3 days in Europe or a bit more worldwide!

Very professional and fast service!

That's too bad they ask for verification and don't offer prepaid cards.
They offer cards directly connected with your account, and they send the first one for free.
I confirm the same!

They even offer switching between personal, business and myPOS accounts - 3 in 1 !!!
Great functionality!

Leupay offering wonderful banking services with security and privacy at very low fee as compare to other online, i am using their debit card and till now my experience with that service is wonderful.
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1203
I support freedom of choice
They offer cards directly connected with your account, and they send the first one for free.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

There are any similar services?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Leupay offering wonderful banking services with security and privacy at very low fee as compare to other online, i am using their debit card and till now my experience with that service is wonderful.

Do you have any real-life experiences regarding fees and such?
staff
How wonderful can be if an exchange will add Leupay as direct deposit method? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
legendary
Here is the nice debit card - working good! Delivered for 2 Business days in Europe by courier! Better than PayPal or Skrill or what else?

What do you guys think?

http://prntscr.com/88ymbv

It's good to see more companies offering debit cards, as this will smoothen the transition from traditional payments to Bitcoin (imo).
Here is the nice debit card - working good! Delivered for 2 Business days in Europe by courier! Better than PayPal or Skrill or what else?

What do you guys think?

http://prntscr.com/88ymbv
Yes, the SEPA / SWIFT transfer option seem to be very useful as well.
staff
It's good because it can be used with exchanges, that they only works with nominal bank accounts.
They offer free bank account in Luxembourg for SEPA transfers. Isn't it a better service than paypal or skrill?
Yes, do yourself and our community a favour. I think this is a valuable service that we all can benefit from.
legendary
Hadn't heard about either service, despite being close to where i live. Will need to check them out Smiley
staff
Well I am impressed about this company based in Luxembourg.

This thread is an open discussion about the usage of the services to trade Bitcoin.

Please share your experiences and ideas so we can discuss the possibility to use these methods to trade Bitcoins effectively and grow their network if this is a good idea at all!
Pages:
Jump to: