Pages:
Author

Topic: Level 2 Verification - Incomplete @poloniex - page 2. (Read 1935 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 504
I have been trying to get level 2 and level 3 verification for a couple of months now.  It will go about a month to a month and a half, then it seems like someone will take a look at request something else.  I have sent multiple pictures of myself and utilities and ID's and so on and so forth, but it takes a few months before anyone even looks at them.

I have also made a few tickets, but no one has ever responded and it doesn't seem to effect anyone looking at what I have submitted.  Basically, patience is really the only option.
Ok i understand, so i just have to wait for level 2 that i apply this is manually verified by the poloniex team.
Poloniex increasingly annoying, all done manually whereas poloniex is one of the largest exchange platform in the world's of crypto.
Hopefully i can withdraw all the coins i keep there and then i will never again visit poloniex. Angry
I was very lucky in this because they verify my application in less then one week better try to contact them in chat hope they will check for you and clear all your things in very less time they are very quick in response this is my personal experience with them in last few months
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
I just applied level 2 verification and i have also uploaded photo ID and picture of myself holding ID, but my status is still incomplete.
Is this a natural occurrence or I should wait for manual approval by poloniex?
Yes it is normal, getting verified in poloniex might take few weeks and these days it is taking few months due to increase number of support ticket and verification request.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
I have been trying to get level 2 and level 3 verification for a couple of months now.  It will go about a month to a month and a half, then it seems like someone will take a look at request something else.  I have sent multiple pictures of myself and utilities and ID's and so on and so forth, but it takes a few months before anyone even looks at them.

I have also made a few tickets, but no one has ever responded and it doesn't seem to effect anyone looking at what I have submitted.  Basically, patience is really the only option.
Ok i understand, so i just have to wait for level 2 that i apply this is manually verified by the poloniex team.
Poloniex increasingly annoying, all done manually whereas poloniex is one of the largest exchange platform in the world's of crypto.
Hopefully i can withdraw all the coins i keep there and then i will never again visit poloniex. Angry
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

Activity: 560
Merit: 257
I just applied level 2 verification and i have also uploaded photo ID and picture of myself holding ID, but my status is still incomplete.
Is this a natural occurrence or I should wait for manual approval by poloniex?

Pages:
Jump to: