Pages:
Author

Topic: Level of Difficulty of Merit Points to Newbies - page 2. (Read 328 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Hello there, I am one of those newbies who got a bit unfortunate because I have not made an account before the merit system was implemented. With that said, I want to ask what are the chances a user can get a merit whether he is posting a topic or replying on a topic. I just started 10 days ago and have noticed earlier that some of my replies are getting erased because it is not a reliable and informative reply to the topic, regarding to posts this is my first ever topic made. But as the days pass by I think I am slowly adapting to the forum rules and having less deleted replies. Then I just wondered what are the chances of getting a merit if I am not having a cut among those informative and high quality posts? Will I retain my rank as a Jr. Member( Highest attainable rank without the requirement of Merit Points )? I think the merit system is a very good sieving device for all users in bitcoin talk who are posting nonsense but a bit of a challenge for those who are working hard on ranking up.
Pages:
Jump to: