Author

Topic: Leviar.io - Official thread - page 121. (Read 160605 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
May 29, 2017, 11:43:53 AM
How can I retrieve my redeem code for the 100xlc bounty? the link on the website doesn't work, it brings me to the "redeem" page

Hi, the code was sent to your e-mail address
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
May 29, 2017, 11:34:13 AM
How can I retrieve my redeem code for the 100xlc bounty? the link on the website doesn't work, it brings me to the "redeem" page
May 28, 2017, 12:22:10 PM
dev i have join signature campaign...but why i can't see my name in spreadsheet?please update

Hi, we answered your PM! you are now on the spreadsheet

---
Last codes activated, we want to remind that we are going to clean registration bounties on accounts that didn't invested at the end of May Smiley

This is useful to us to understand how much XLC are available for bounties and to release BTC/ETH addresses for real investors
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 28, 2017, 10:16:48 AM
dev i have join signature campaign...but why i can't see my name in spreadsheet?please update
Activity: 778
Merit: 291
40% is 40%
May 28, 2017, 09:11:59 AM
We are here again to take action against those who are creating fake accounts to get the registration bounty.

From now, to get to the bounty you need to verify your e-mail address and reply to this thread writing the code you received and explain why you registered and/or why you want to access to that bounty.
Note: you need an account with more than 14 activity.

We are really sorry with honest people, but we are forced to act this way.
70D0187B03 Hello my code. I want to participate in your company bounty
Activity: 13
May 28, 2017, 03:01:13 AM
redeem code for 100xlc
DE129D23E5

already backed this cool ico
Activity: 490
May 27, 2017, 05:39:59 PM
Code to redeem my first 100 XLC is 84BB0393BA
leviarcoin is now on ICO and the coin has a very bright future in the crypto currency world
May 27, 2017, 05:50:28 AM
hy dev, Is there a maximum amount for the ico?
if the target is not reached Is there a minimum amount needed to be raised?

Hi, the maximum is calculable by CoinsSold + (5.4m - CoinsSold)*ActualRate
The minimum is 100 BTC Smiley

---

We activated the last codes!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 27, 2017, 02:55:25 AM
Hi Leviar user
Can I join for signature campaign ?
I really want to join and be part of Leviar
Leviar manager told that ' you need a btt account with at least 28 activity '
or for details information please read term of bounty campaign on first page

I got the code and also receive the free XLC for the user name cjnmoh. My code is here: 6F0C1AE388
So, lets participate in the ICO before end. Only 3 days left.
May 27, 2017, 02:45:42 AM
Wow... i wanna join the bounty. Sounds legit

I got the code and also receive the free XLC for the user name cjnmoh. My code is here: 6F0C1AE388
So, lets participate in the ICO before end. Only 3 days left.
May 27, 2017, 02:31:53 AM
I have already recived the bounty with username : videodrome. Thanks. (2 mail one working the other no)

I got the code to receive free XLC coin. My code is here : 6F0C1AE388
Activity: 1
May 26, 2017, 04:53:50 PM
793B3AB533
Hi I received my code. I have invested in bit and lite coins for a while now. I am interested in finding the next big thing.
May 26, 2017, 09:52:38 AM
I want to inform everyone that I have some concerns over this ICO after conducting some preliminary due diligence.

I have messaged all the following information to Seb (the escrow) to consider as-well.

No real 'unique' use-case & very high bounties in comparison to fixed investment rates. I'm not sure if there has been changes to the ICO structure and bounties throughout the campaign (I'm tired and not going to read through all the pages here).

It looks eerily similar to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1778405.100 - which I was the first to speak up about when they scammed.

Same 100 BTC cap and similar systems.

Same use of escrow where funds are transferred in few hour periods to the escrow address so not always protected (the scam strategy here is to wait until a high concentration of deposits has been achieved in a short time-frame and then cancel the transfer to the escrow address).

In addition this time accepting alts which aren't under any escrow at all.

They're also using telegram instead of Slack which was used by the above and ended up being a pit-fall. Telegram is probably more anon and secure. Obviously this is no-where near a reason to suggest they are a scam by itself and there are many legitimate teams that use telegram favourably.

I messaged the team about providing identities and real-life details but they responded with the below:
IMGremoved to quote

Could well be legit but I would advise caution.

Thanks

Thank you for some interest and investigation, but you can read the whole thread. We already answered questions about this.

We get funds when we deliver. Is work, not scam, we are not connected with people in the link you posted.

Ethereum is a choice for you. We prefer of course BTC deposits, which are fully controlled by SebastianJu.

Activity: 260
May 26, 2017, 09:47:18 AM
I want to inform everyone that I have some concerns over this ICO after conducting some preliminary due diligence.

I have messaged all the following information to Seb (the escrow) to consider as-well.

No real 'unique' use-case & very high bounties in comparison to fixed investment rates. I'm not sure if there has been changes to the ICO structure and bounties throughout the campaign (I'm tired and not going to read through all the pages here).

It looks eerily similar to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1778405.100 - which I was the first to speak up about when they scammed.

Same use of escrow where funds are transferred in few hour periods to the escrow address so not always protected (the scam strategy here is to wait until a high concentration of deposits has been achieved in a short time-frame and then cancel the transfer to the escrow address).

They're also using telegram instead of Slack which was used by the above and ended up being a pit-fall. Telegram is probably more anon and secure. Obviously this is no-where near a reason to suggest they are a scam by itself and there are many legitimate teams that use telegram favourably.

I messaged the team about providing identities and real-life details but they responded with the below:

Thanks

Thank you for sharing your concern but I can't find one single fact from what you provided that actually proves it, it can rise warning signs but we have them this way or another on many other projects... for example, Satoshi is/was pretty anonymous I would say Smiley .  You may be right, as with every other project or not , but I think that the sentence at end:

Should be at least at size of very red and very big font at the beginning of your message. As this is the fair conclusion of what was written. Maybe yes and maybe no.
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
May 26, 2017, 03:58:10 AM

Thanks
Activity: 1
May 25, 2017, 12:58:16 PM
D6DE52C5B9
Good one..  Seems to be a promising methodology.. Safe and secure algorithms..  Looking for huge and promising potential
Activity: 260
May 25, 2017, 06:42:28 AM

It is very easy to find answers on project's site

https://ico.leviarcoin.org/statistics
Activity: 700
May 25, 2017, 03:41:29 AM
Activity: 112
May 24, 2017, 03:45:31 PM
3ECAE302C4 is my code from leviarcoin. leviarcoin is now on ICO and the coin has a very bright future in the crypto currency world. I am going to reserve some coin in addition to my bounty bonus for myself and watch it grow.
Activity: 11
May 24, 2017, 01:37:28 PM
I have already recived the bounty with username : videodrome. Thanks. (2 mail one working the other no)

Code to redeem my first 100 XLC is A42CB42CA0.
Boarding rocket headed for the moon. As simple as that.
Jump to: