Author

Topic: Leviar.io - Official thread - page 140. (Read 160605 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
April 08, 2017, 12:17:20 AM
Hello !
Why the page with bounties is not updated https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cmUQopGFImO66YqJaAA3R8jxxBFT0klixCL1Lz-Zlr4/edit#gid=0
This number was for the very first tweet.
Or is the distribution already over?
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
April 07, 2017, 10:50:24 PM
My code to redeem first 100 XLC : 5C540F9014
Thank you code
I think this is a good coin that can invest and grow. With the right amount of coin. Not too high a reward So reward can guarantee a good investment
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 07, 2017, 09:58:40 PM
Mate.

I asked you a very legitimate question.

You say that you create games and software.

All I am asking is can you provide examples of games/software that you have previously developed and brought to market since you are saying that

you have been in the business for years.

It's a straight forward question.

No need to beat around the bush trying to bamboozle people with silly replies.

All am asking is for you to back the claims you are making.....

I repeat. If we wanted to disclose private informations we would have done before.

and why don't you want to disclose that information exactly?

nobody is asking for your doxx.

am asking what games/software have you brought to market.....not where you live....

Same thing as Google. If i tell you "i've created Google Search" who do you think am i?
Possible answers are only: Sergey Brin or Larry Page

--
What you say is perfectly right, no one would question about it. But, we will take the risk. And we are aware that ICO could go worse in this way. But we have 3 months of time and we'll prove who we are during time.

meh.....fine, be all mysterious.....i will be watching and hopefully you will warrant an investment on my part...........

you piqued my interest and that was in a good way, not in a trolly way to be honest......

let's see what happens....

good luck you arrogant prick..... Grin

Thank you man, we won't disappoint you, will see
 Cool
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 07, 2017, 09:56:51 PM
Mate.

All I am asking is can you provide examples of games/software that you have previously developed and brought to market since you are saying that

I repeat. If we wanted to disclose private informations we would have done before.

am asking what games/software have you brought to market.....not where you live....

Same thing as Google. If i tell you "i've created Google Search" who do you think am i?

--
What you say is perfectly right, no one would question about it. But, we will take the risk. And we are aware that ICO could go worse in this way. But we have 3 months of time and we'll prove who we are during time.

meh.....fine, be all mysterious.....i will be watching and hopefully you will warrant an investment on my part...........

you piqued my interest and that was in a good way, not in a trolly way to be honest......

let's see what happens....

good luck you arrogant prick..... Grin
April 07, 2017, 09:50:34 PM
Mate.

--
April 07, 2017, 09:48:16 PM
Mate.

April 07, 2017, 09:45:05 PM
Mate.

Things require time. With time you will have all your informations. And maybe we can have a brunch in front of the river
April 07, 2017, 09:38:56 PM
Mate.

PS: yes, i saw that you have a very reputable escrow in place and I applaud you for that. You have obviously piqued my interests since I am trying to carry out my due diligence to see if you warrant an investment. As for the ICONOMI part, don't you think their investors have the right to know how the ICO funds are being used? how is that trolling?

April 07, 2017, 09:33:12 PM
it's very easy to pass off legitimate questions as trolling when one has things to hide..... Grin

Regarding your PS. do you know that games are software? that in-app purchases is not game-purchases? (was a rhetorical question, no need to answer because clearly you didn't know)

Anyway, trolling or not, thank you for your advice.

Since the nature of project investors are protected by escrow, we will receive the first satoshi only when we release the source code and binaries of clients, than the others.
Milestones are in second post of this thread.

And if we don't respect them, investors will be refunded.

---
For the troll thing.. I mean.. You even asked to ICONOMI team if they would have used ICO funds to pay salaries.. 

If you want to dive into our project and you are skilled send us your reference, maybe you could collaborate with us. Then you can expose your personal informations as member of our team  Wink
April 07, 2017, 09:23:45 PM
it's very easy to pass off legitimate questions as trolling when one has things to hide..... Grin

since your core business is games and since you are obviously trying very hard to project an image of being some sort of hot shot developer(s),

is there any verifiable info which can attest to your credentials?

I mean, it can only help your ICO if you are as transparent as possible..

The fact that the Jewels Project just took a turn for the worse merely attests to the fact that one cannot be too careful nowadays....
April 07, 2017, 09:19:56 PM
Who are the people behind this ICO?

what experience of  "game development" do you have?

what previous games have you made?

Any public and verifiable info?

thanks

Hi TheTruthIsOutThere, we decided to don't disclose personal informations until we register LeviarCoin foundation company after ICO.

We don't understand why you are focused on GAME DEVELOPMENT. That is our work since years and is only collateral to this project, meaning that (of course) our games will use LeviarCoin APIs to guarantee customers a nice experience preventing in-game cheaters' actions and to handle in-app purchases.

This project is about software protection and securing in-app purchases (and a tradable cryptocurrency, by its nature).

So, for the umpteenth time, please, stop talking about games.
LEVIARCOIN IS NOT A GAME
THIS IS NOT A CROWDFUNDING FOR GAME DEVELOPMENT.

Thank you

PS. Everyone who wants to buy XLC after ICO or after the company will be registered will be able to do it on exchanges.

so anonymous "dev/s" who want money first before revealing who they are....

by giving a history of your "game development", it will allow a potential investor to make a judgement call about whether to go "balls deep" in your

little ICO dependent on how successful/well known you are.

for you to be flying off the handle when asked a very simple question is just very amateurish of your part.....

maybe try not to alienate potential investors by acting like an arrogant prick...

just saying.....

Also, if you don't want people to ask about your "games development experiece" then maybe you should rewrite your little introduction:

https://leviarcoin.org/project

Introduction
We are a new gaming company, our core business is making new great browser and mobile games.

We concentrate on the development of free-to-play games that yield profits through the in-game micropayments.
Our objective is to focus on delivering successful and easy-to-use games.

Along with Game development, we take up on electronic micropayments, this is why we are launching LeviarCoin, a ready-to-use fraud prevention over Blockchain software.

Roll Eyes

Yes, that is our work and our core business. Since i know that you are just trolling anyone in this forum and no one knows you i don't want waste too much time.

Mh.. Do you know Google? ok. Its core business is/was index all web pages on the internet. Well, they created a social network one day.
Let's assume (pure imagination) that they had to put their new project "Google+" on a crowdfunding platform.
Answer: They would have written in their presentation: "We are google and our core business is develop social networks...etc.etc." .. Or: "We are google and our core business is index all pages on the internet... etc.etc." ?

Done.
April 07, 2017, 09:09:42 PM

thanks

Hi TheTruthIsOutThere, we decided to don't disclose personal informations until we register LeviarCoin foundation company after ICO.

We don't understand why you are focused on GAME DEVELOPMENT. That is our work since years and is only collateral to this project, meaning that (of course) our games will use LeviarCoin APIs to guarantee customers a nice experience preventing in-game cheaters' actions and to handle in-app purchases.

This project is about software protection and securing in-app purchases (and a tradable cryptocurrency, by its nature).

LEVIARCOIN IS NOT A GAME

Thank you

PS. Everyone who wants to buy XLC after ICO or after the company will be registered will be able to do it on exchanges.

so anonymous "dev/s" who want money first before revealing who they are....

by giving a history of your "game development", it will allow a potential investor to make a judgement call about whether to go "balls deep" in your

little ICO dependent on how successful/well known you are.

for you to be flying off the handle when asked a very simple question is just very amateurish of your part.....

maybe try not to alienate potential investors by acting like an arrogant prick...

just saying.....

Also, if you don't want people to ask about your "games development experience" then maybe you should rewrite your little introduction:

https://leviarcoin.org/project

Introduction
We are a new gaming company, our core business is making new great browser and mobile games.

We concentrate on the development of free-to-play games that yield profits through the in-game micropayments.
Our objective is to focus on delivering successful and easy-to-use games.

Along with Game development, we take up on electronic micropayments, this is why we are launching LeviarCoin, a ready-to-use fraud prevention over Blockchain software.

April 07, 2017, 08:38:54 PM

thanks

LEVIARCOIN IS NOT A GAME

Thank you

April 07, 2017, 08:19:09 PM

what experience of  "game development" do you have?

thanks
April 07, 2017, 07:14:52 PM
Announcement

- Real time statistics available now! (ICO stats)

- Signatures updated! Check second post of the thread for details

Remember that minimum investment is 0.02 BTC or 0.05 ETH
Activity: 9
April 07, 2017, 12:57:46 PM
059EEE5F7B ico it's very good investment and very good project
April 07, 2017, 12:35:35 PM
how many bitcoin collected until now? Smiley

0.34% so far according to http://www.coinschedule.com/
if it not done when 90 days later , what will do with the rest of XLC .

Coinschedule percent is related to time not to raised, we are setting up everything to let you follow ICO In realtime

So far raised 1.12 btc

We have to think about it.. but we are confident that investors will be with us and let this project to start

As we already told is much more than gaming coin, could be applied to protect from software frauds
Will they be published for general viewing of the addresses funds for collection at the ICO?

For general viewing, we'll show funds raised, and some charts on transactions per day, raised per day etc.

Smiley We won't publish data that could, now or in future, possibly reveal identity of investors
Axy
Activity: 811
Merit: 257
April 07, 2017, 12:33:03 PM
username : Axy
Redeem Code for 100XLC  : 174A094962
Interesting project  Cool
Activity: 158
xxx
April 07, 2017, 12:26:54 PM
Hello , i suggest you make the signatures for newbie and for Jr Member different , and also update that the ICO just started.
Maybe even add a link in the Jr Member Signature , and i will be ready to join !
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
April 07, 2017, 11:49:49 AM
following, my twitter profile:zmija_aljo

bye bye  Smiley
Jump to: