Pages:
Author

Topic: Leviar.io - Official thread - page 23. (Read 160605 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 10:39:32 AM

The new LeviarCoin wallet (2.1.2) will be released on december 30th, 2017.  
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we are very sorry for the inconvenience.

When will the new version be released?

The old version (2.0.6) gives an error when transferring "MixIn count is too big" ===>

To the same purse terribly brakes and lags...

Try the new release
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
January 08, 2018, 09:48:33 AM

The new LeviarCoin wallet (2.1.2) will be released on december 30th, 2017.  
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we are very sorry for the inconvenience.

When will the new version be released?

The old version (2.0.6) gives an error when transferring "MixIn count is too big" ===>

To the same purse terribly brakes and lags...
January 08, 2018, 04:35:06 AM
I don't know if it was mentioned before - I'm making fresh sync of blockchain, wallet shows  0 connections, but blocks get downloaded.
That's a display error
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
January 08, 2018, 02:49:04 AM
I don't know if it was mentioned before - I'm making fresh sync of blockchain, wallet shows  0 connections, but blocks get downloaded.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 12:11:40 AM
Hi All,

New low-fee pool available at:

http://xlc.hashparty.net/

Pool Fee: 0.3%

Connection Details:

URL: stratum+tcp://xlc.hashparty.net:3333
Alt Ports: :5555 or :7777

Happy Mining!
January 07, 2018, 04:04:05 AM
We will fork the Leviar blockchain to increase the block size to fix some technical issues. The fork will take place at the block height 250000.

Hi,

I have my coins in Cryptopia. Do I need to move them before the fork or I'll receive the new coins automatically?

Thanks.
There won't be any new coins everything will stay the same and it is totally safe to keep your coins on the exchange wallet and you don't have to do anything.
Activity: 66
January 07, 2018, 03:22:54 AM
We will fork the Leviar blockchain to increase the block size to fix some technical issues. The fork will take place at the block height 250000.

Hi,

I have my coins in Cryptopia. Do I need to move them before the fork or I'll receive the new coins automatically?

Thanks.
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
January 07, 2018, 02:09:57 AM
Well I imported wallet but new version does not import balance. Old wallet has coins there, new 0 balance.
Did you fully synch?
Actualy I can not import my old wallet, my old address is not showing up
Join our telegram group or discord group and we will help you there
https://t.me/leviarcoinofficial
https://discord.gg/SyFDRUh

I do not know what was wrong, I reinstalled wallet and used the same backup and everything is working now.
January 06, 2018, 07:28:53 PM
Well I imported wallet but new version does not import balance. Old wallet has coins there, new 0 balance.
Did you fully synch?
Actualy I can not import my old wallet, my old address is not showing up
Join our telegram group or discord group and we will help you there
https://t.me/leviarcoinofficial
https://discord.gg/SyFDRUh
January 06, 2018, 07:27:53 PM
When will the new name and new roadmap be released?
Some time in February.
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
January 06, 2018, 05:31:22 PM
Did you fully synch?
Yes, I am fully sync.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 01:36:45 PM
When will the new name and new roadmap be released?
January 05, 2018, 07:34:03 PM
Have you any roadmap plan ?
We will release a roadmap with the new bitcointalk thread and the new whitepaper

but what is the advantage to move to a new thread? Many have this one bookmarked.

we are changing the visual identity. we will drop coin from the name and we got a new logo and a new website and whitepaper. so we want to make a new BTT thread. basically a marketing move. but we will set the link to the new thread on top on this thread so anyone who visit this thread would know that there is a new one.  

make sure Cryptopia agree to that. What will happen if they refuse changes and remove old coin name from trade, and ask for a new payment for a new name?

remember XLR story. When they had changed nist5 to xevan algo Cryptopia simply removed coin from trading, and asked full price to list it again

we will. I will contact cryptopia and take care of it.

hello

it is a swap token or just a change road map ? old token will be always valid for holder in exchange ? i can keep them ?

For the end users nothing will change and you won't have to do anything except download a new updated wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113
January 05, 2018, 06:39:52 PM
We will release a roadmap with the new bitcointalk thread and the new whitepaper

but what is the advantage to move to a new thread? Many have this one bookmarked.

we are changing the visual identity. we will drop coin from the name and we got a new logo and a new website and whitepaper. so we want to make a new BTT thread. basically a marketing move. but we will set the link to the new thread on top on this thread so anyone who visit this thread would know that there is a new one.  

make sure Cryptopia agree to that. What will happen if they refuse changes and remove old coin name from trade, and ask for a new payment for a new name?

remember XLR story. When they had changed nist5 to xevan algo Cryptopia simply removed coin from trading, and asked full price to list it again

hello

it is a swap token or just a change road map ? old token will be always valid for holder in exchange ? i can keep them ?
January 05, 2018, 01:27:57 PM
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 06:10:53 PM
Reserved
Activity: 321
Merit: 11
January 04, 2018, 05:52:39 PM

Any ETA?

Wait, what happens to old coin if you drop it?

Taro_Naza meant the coin will be renamed from "Leviarcoin" to "Leviar", the "coin" will be dropped from the name.

Roadmap and new Bitcointalk Thread is planned for end of January / beginning of February.

Thank you, silly me.  Cheesy
January 04, 2018, 11:18:50 AM

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
January 04, 2018, 01:44:25 AM

Activity: 54
January 03, 2018, 05:28:30 PM

Any ETA?

Wait, what happens to old coin if you drop it?

Taro_Naza meant the coin will be renamed from "Leviarcoin" to "Leviar", the "coin" will be dropped from the name.

Roadmap and new Bitcointalk Thread is planned for end of January / beginning of February.
Pages:
Jump to: