Pages:
Author

Topic: Leviar.io - Official thread - page 60. (Read 160605 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 27, 2017, 09:13:07 PM
" an escrow has nothing to with the leviar.org other than THEIR agreement between those two entities

my association is with leviar.org where my coins already reside.

escow has NOTHING to do with it .. already did the job as my coin got to my leviar account IN TIMELY MANNER

UNLESS YOU ARE SAYING THAT THE WORM,  WHO YOU IDENTIFY AS SEBASTIAN, HAS RIPPED US OFF?

IS THAT WHAT YOU KEEP IMPLYING?

aS far as I can see Sebastian did his job as escow well. my funds went through to my account within hours and my coins showed in my account balance.

ESCROW DONE !!! smiles   .. well done Sebastian worm

NOW I AM TYALKING TO LEVIAR.ORG WHOM WITH I HAVE A CONTRACT..

GET RID OF USELESS MOSKALEVIARWRINKLE

he is doing bad with your image and misleading people to communicate with SEBASTIAN  entity that has nothing to do with leviar.org other than being escrow.  And as far as I am concerned, did HIS / HER job promptly and well, BUT NOW CARRYING ALL RESPONSABILITY FOR MOSKA LEVIAR BLAME PASS GAME. I WOULD NOT BLAME SEBASTIAN THE WORM FOR BEING PISSED OFF FOR BEING BLAMED, AND NEVER DEFENDING HIM/HER SLF ?!  USED POORLY IN THIS WAY, NOT EVEN BEING PART OF LEVIAR.ORG

LEVIAR.ORG ...... please communicate to all account holders via our email (that you have)  ask us to reconfirm the delivery address we have on our accounts which are private and secure ELSE why get us to put all our details there?  then send our our coins.. simple , effective, and secure ... unless our accounts have been hacked ? Why avoid the simple and orderly solution and keep telling us to communicate with non secure sebastion who has NOTHING to do with our accounts since our money has already arrived there month or so back? "

smiles ... thankyou Sebastien

an apparently real entity

OK, since you have already shuffled my payment to leviarcoin account and yiou have my email and wallet address please contact me via that email and I shall confirm to you the address I already supplied on my leviar.org account..

as escrow this is so simple to experienced money handler that one NEVER opens a discourse with an unknown entity

it is in fact the case you hide telling everyone to contact you

THAT ISNOT SECURE as we have no IDEA who you actually are.

YOUR ONLY WAY TO MAKE ME AND ALL OTHERS SECURE IN THIS ENTANGLED EVENT IS TO CONTACT ME VIA MY ACCOUNT DETAILS

THE ONLY SECURE WAY TO KNOW YOU ARE WHAT A FEW LINES OF TEXT ON SCREEN SAYS YOU ARE.

AS ESCROW YOU MUST ACKNOWLEDGE ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION IN NO WAY IS SECURE..... ELSE IF YOU THINK THAT IS SECURE ... HOW COME YOU HAVNT RELEASED OUR LXC FROM OUR LEVIAR ACCOUNTS?

BY EMAILING YOU AND GIVING OUR DETAILS TO A NON IDENTIFIED THIRD PARTY .... SEBASTIEN...  THEN I HAVE GIVEN MY DETAILS AND MUCH INFORMATION TO RESIDE IN A NON DISCLOSED THIRD PARTY DATA BASE!?

ONCE AGAIN, AS A REIGISTERED AND CONTRACTED THIRD PARTY ESCOW WORKING FOR LEVIARCOIN.ORG YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO CONTACT ALL US ON THEIR DATABASE SECURELY.

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY

WOULD YOU GIVE YOUR TAX IDENTIFICATION DATA TO MY LAWYER BASED ON MY SAYING HE IS MY LAWYER?

PLEASE DO NOT TREAT US AS IDIOTS..

DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE TO MY DIRECT KNOWLEDGE, AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, BELIEVING YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE WITHOUT CONFIRMATION VIA MY LEVIAR.ORG ACCOUNT MEANS YOU COULD BE MATROSKA LITTLE BROTHER?.. ALL THE SAME ONSCREEN...

PLEASE , SINCE YOU ARE HOLDING LEVIA.ORG , THEREFORE ME, TO RANSOM BECAUSE OF SOME BITCH ABOUT Huh   WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY?

A PERSON GATHERING ALL DATA AND ADDRESSES ON A SECRETE DATABASE NOT CONNECTED TO ANYTHING OF SUBSTANCE..

PLEASE IF YOU WANT ANY COMUNICATION WITH ALL THOSE US OWED ICO PLEASE CONTACT VIA OUR LEVIAR.ORG ACCOUNTS...

NO OTHER SECURE WAY...
CHEERS FOR YOUR INPUT

OR ARE YOU BEING RIPPED OFF BY LEVIA ORGANISATION... IN WHICH CASE YOU CANNOT COMPLAIN AS YOU APPEAR TO HOLD ALL THE MONEY AND ALL THE CARDS...

LEVIAR IS WORTH NOTHING AND ALL THE SPRUIKING ABOUT DRM AND SECURE GAMING WAS A FLY BY NIGHT VEIL TO GET US ALL IN ..

THANKS FOR ANY IDEAS SEBASTIEN
CHEERS
MIKE

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:33:43 PM
@matroska-leviar

can you not read?Huh??

my account IS LOCKED

MY COINS ARE THERE !!!!

WHAT IS NOT TO BE UNDERSTOOD

STOP BLATHERING ABOUT SEBASTIAN !!??

THAT IS LIKE SAYING ALL IS OK BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN GOD

BUT MY COINS ARE STILL IN MY ACCOUNT AT LEVIAR.ORG

COMPRENDEZ VOUS?

SEBASTIAN COULD BE YOUR PET WORM FOR ALL I KNOW .. I NEVER COMUNICATED WITH OR WANT TO COMMUNICATE WITH SOMEONE I NEVER KNEW , WANTED TO KNOW , OR NEED TO KNOW

WHO ARE YOU?

IF YOU THINKL I AM SPAM?

BOY AM I GOOD .. AI IS COMING BUT I AM NOT ARTIFICIAL

MANY READING THIS FORUM MAY START TO WONDER WHO YOU !! ARE

YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A LARGE STAKE IN GETTING THIS OVER THE LINE SO YOU CAN DUMP ASAP IT GOES TO A TRADER

MOVE BACK AND STOP BLOCKING THE PROCESS OF OPEN COMMUNICATION FOR THOSE OF US THAT JUST WANT WHAT WE PAID FOR.... OR WORKED FOR, for some

please allow the leviar.org devs to answer for the situation

not you just parroting drivel about talk to Sebastian...

IF YOU WANT .. GET SEBASTIAN TO TALK TO MY MUM, SHE'S DEAD, BUT UP FOR IT

Leviarcoin is right. He does not have your BTC. I am the escrow for the BTC in this ICO. So I hold the BTC until I either release them to leviarcoin to release the xlc or I refund the investor. You need to contact me to move on one way or the other. Leviarcoin can not do anything without that.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
August 27, 2017, 07:45:24 PM
Pretty sure Sebastien has handled enough Escrow to shame whatever amount was taken for this ICO - He has community trust and I highly doubt this is a scam ICO. Rather than spamming/trolling the message board I'd suggest gathering up your proof of payment and working with Sebastien on this instead of flailing words around like an idiot and trashing the dev for no reason.

In regards to the Exchanges I'm pretty sure it was explained that they couldn't just load up a wallet they would have to work at it for a period of time because of some technical issues.

EDIT * IF you want your coins why not just say so and let the DEV look into it - once again you look like a child.
August 27, 2017, 07:44:48 PM
again you want me to communicate with Sebastian worm !

an escrow has nothing to with the leviar.org other than THEIR agreement between those two entities

my association is with leviar.org where my coins already reside.

escow has NOTHING to do with it .. already did the job as my coin got to my leviar account IN TIMELY MANNER

UNLESS YOU ARE SAYING THAT THE WORM,  WHO YOU IDENTIFY AS SEBASTIAN, HAS RIPPED US OFF?

IS THAT WHAT YOU KEEP IMPLYING?

aS far as I can see Sebastian did his job as escow well. my funds went through to my account within hours and my coins showed in my account balance.

ESCROW DONE !!! smiles   .. well done Sebastian worm

NOW I AM TYALKING TO LEVIAR.ORG WHOM WITH I HAVE A CONTRACT..

GET RID OF USELESS MOSKALEVIARWRINKLE

he is doing bad with your image and misleading people to communicate with SEBASTIAN  entity that has nothing to do with leviar.org other than being escrow.  And as far as I am concerned, did HIS / HER job promptly and well, BUT NOW CARRYING ALL RESPONSABILITY FOR MOSKA LEVIAR BLAME PASS GAME. I WOULD NOT BLAME SEBASTIAN THE WORM FOR BEING PISSED OFF FOR BEING BLAMED, AND NEVER DEFENDING HIM/HER SLF ?!  USED POORLY IN THIS WAY, NOT EVEN BEING PART OF LEVIAR.ORG

LEVIAR.ORG ...... please communicate to all account holders via our email (that you have)  ask us to reconfirm the delivery address we have on our accounts which are private and secure ELSE why get us to put all our details there?  then send our our coins.. simple , effective, and secure ... unless our accounts have been hacked ? Why avoid the simple and orderly solution and keep telling us to communicate with non secure sebastion who has NOTHING to do with our accounts since our money has already arrived there month or so back?

please

again
cheers

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
August 27, 2017, 07:34:00 PM
Verification process became difficult because a lot of people sent BTC from exchanges, without following the instructions we (us and Sebastian) gave.
August 27, 2017, 07:28:34 PM
@matroska-leviar

can you not read?Huh??

my account IS LOCKED

MY COINS ARE THERE !!!!

I can read. We CAN'T distribute coins until you VERIFY your investment with SEBASTIAN.

ONLY FOR BTC INVESTMENTS:
Investor wants a refund? ASK SEBASTIAN TO GET IT
Investor wants to unlock funds and get XLC? VERIFY WITH SEBASTIAN (then Sebastian write us what users can receive XLC)

Thank you

i aggree with u
Who wants a refund? ASK SEBASTIAN TO GET IT
Who wants keep XLC = loyal to the XLC
but
VERIFY WITH SEBASTIAN ? for what?
what function ICO DASHBOARD?

ICO dashboard was meant to make the whole process automatic
But, since ICO failed to reach its minimum cap we had to make the process manual.

I explain why verify with Sebastian is important:
Sebastian, as Escrow, doesn't trust our ICO platform because we could tell him something not real. (this is the purpose of escrow, keep investors' funds safe)
So, the verification process allow Sebastian to know what users want to keep XLC and then send BTC to us (at the end of the whole verification process, we didn't received a single satoshi as now)
If user wants a refund has to send proof and ask for refund.
If user wants to keep XLC has to send proof so he can receive xlc (and Sebastian, at the end will send us BTC)
Activity: 70
August 27, 2017, 07:21:10 PM
@matroska-leviar

can you not read?Huh??

my account IS LOCKED

MY COINS ARE THERE !!!!

I can read. We CAN'T distribute coins until you VERIFY your investment with SEBASTIAN.

Investor wants to unlock funds and get XLC? VERIFY WITH SEBASTIAN (then Sebastian write us what users can receive XLC)

Thank you

i aggree with u
Who wants a refund? ASK SEBASTIAN TO GET IT
Who wants keep XLC = loyal to the XLC
but
VERIFY WITH SEBASTIAN ? for what?
what function ICO DASHBOARD?

August 27, 2017, 07:04:28 PM
@matroska-leviar

can you not read?Huh??

my account IS LOCKED

MY COINS ARE THERE !!!!

Thank you
Activity: 42
August 27, 2017, 07:04:00 PM
Looking for a Discord for this.

Does one even exist for this idea or is it not even active? Let me know if anybody is informed about this
August 27, 2017, 06:53:27 PM
AGGRESSIVE ?

LOL

AGRESSIVE MEANS NOTHING

TRUTH AND OPEN STATEMENTS SUCCINCTLY POINTING OUT WHAT IS GOING DOWN HERE IS NOT AGRESSIVE

JUST THE TRUTH BEING PONTED OUT

SMILES ..

ALL I WANT IS MY COINS FROM MY LEVIAR.ORG ACCOUNT AND I SHALL GO AWAY AND STOP ASKING

IF I CAME TO YOUR HOME AND TOOK YOUR FAMILIES MONEY WOULD YOU NOT SAY SOMETHING ?

ESPECIALLY WHEN THE QUESTIONS STARTED MONTHS AGO ?

AND STGILL YOUR LITTLE GIRL LIES STARVING WHILE SOMEONE SAYS TO TALK TO FICTIONAL NEVER IDENTIFIED SEBASTIAN?

THIS IS NOT AGRESSION. CHUKLES
THIS IS ME HAVING FUN WITH SOMEONE WHO APPEARS TO BE A  Huh

LEVIAR.ORG MUST REPRESENT SOMEONE?

THEY TOOK OUR MONEY!

IF THEY HAVE MESSED IT UP SAY SO. NOT BE LITTLE WRINKLES AND HIDE AWAY..

MAN UP AND BE WHAT WE HOPED LEVIAR.ORG SAID THEY WOULD DO

LEVIAR.ORG HAS MY DETAILS AND MY COIN ADDRESS AND MY EMAil and details

what do you know or do? .. please

WE DO NOT OWN BTC ADDRESSES.
All BTC addresses are owned by Sebastian, our Escrow.

Why the hell you investors ask for an ESCROW if then you behave like this?

ESCROW means a third-party person/organization not related to us that own funds until a refund or distribution.

August 27, 2017, 06:49:06 PM
It seems like this is an issue for more then a few people, myself included. My Leviar Coin account shows my balance and i inserted the Leviar Coin address of my wallet and it has been weeks now and it has not yet shown up in my wallet.

How long does it take to be sent to the wallet?

Is there something else that I need to be doing?

happy for anyone's recommendations

Hi turbot69, did you invested in BTC or ETH? If ETH i need you ICO platform username to verify, if BTC you need to verify your investment with Sebastian first.
Activity: 10
August 27, 2017, 06:16:55 PM
It seems like this is an issue for more then a few people, myself included. My Leviar Coin account shows my balance and i inserted the Leviar Coin address of my wallet and it has been weeks now and it has not yet shown up in my wallet.

How long does it take to be sent to the wallet?

Is there something else that I need to be doing?

happy for anyone's recommendations
August 27, 2017, 06:15:32 PM
AGGRESSIVE ?

LOL

AGRESSIVE MEANS NOTHING

TRUTH AND OPEN STATEMENTS SUCCINCTLY POINTING OUT WHAT IS GOING DOWN HERE IS NOT AGRESSIVE

JUST THE TRUTH BEING PONTED OUT

SMILES ..

ALL I WANT IS MY COINS FROM MY LEVIAR.ORG ACCOUNT AND I SHALL GO AWAY AND STOP ASKING

IF I CAME TO YOUR HOME AND TOOK YOUR FAMILIES MONEY WOULD YOU NOT SAY SOMETHING ?

ESPECIALLY WHEN THE QUESTIONS STARTED MONTHS AGO ?

AND STGILL YOUR LITTLE GIRL LIES STARVING WHILE SOMEONE SAYS TO TALK TO FICTIONAL NEVER IDENTIFIED SEBASTIAN?

THIS IS NOT AGRESSION. CHUKLES
THIS IS ME HAVING FUN WITH SOMEONE WHO APPEARS TO BE A  Huh

LEVIAR.ORG MUST REPRESENT SOMEONE?

THEY TOOK OUR MONEY!

IF THEY HAVE MESSED IT UP SAY SO. NOT BE LITTLE WRINKLES AND HIDE AWAY..

MAN UP AND BE WHAT WE HOPED LEVIAR.ORG SAID THEY WOULD DO

LEVIAR.ORG HAS MY DETAILS AND MY COIN ADDRESS AND MY EMAil and details

what do you know or do? .. please

August 27, 2017, 06:00:22 PM
@matroska-leviar

can you not read?Huh??

my account IS LOCKED

MY COINS ARE THERE !!!!

WHAT IS NOT TO BE UNDERSTOOD

STOP BLATHERING ABOUT SEBASTIAN !!??

THAT IS LIKE SAYING ALL IS OK BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN GOD

BUT MY COINS ARE STILL IN MY ACCOUNT AT LEVIAR.ORG

COMPRENDEZ VOUS?

SEBASTIAN COULD BE YOUR PET WORM FOR ALL I KNOW .. I NEVER COMUNICATED WITH OR WANT TO COMMUNICATE WITH SOMEONE I NEVER KNEW , WANTED TO KNOW , OR NEED TO KNOW

WHO ARE YOU?

IF YOU THINKL I AM SPAM?

BOY AM I GOOD .. AI IS COMING BUT I AM NOT ARTIFICIAL

MANY READING THIS FORUM MAY START TO WONDER WHO YOU !! ARE

YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A LARGE STAKE IN GETTING THIS OVER THE LINE SO YOU CAN DUMP ASAP IT GOES TO A TRADER

MOVE BACK AND STOP BLOCKING THE PROCESS OF OPEN COMMUNICATION FOR THOSE OF US THAT JUST WANT WHAT WE PAID FOR.... OR WORKED FOR, for some

please allow the leviar.org devs to answer for the situation

not you just parroting drivel about talk to Sebastian...

IF YOU WANT .. GET SEBASTIAN TO TALK TO MY MUM, SHE'S DEAD, BUT UP FOR IT

Activity: 213
August 27, 2017, 03:00:10 PM
the problem is ignorance

admittedly, my own for being sucked in with your never ending story of woe and obfuscation

I paid bitcoin in good faith for this ico

the account on your web site shows my coins..

do you actually have anything to do with this coin? a name means nothing or is it just Ponzi by some trying to maintain image of advancement so they can keep alive mining until the big boys dump  on market and leave others holding nothing because they do not even control their own coins held in your, or leviar.org  page accounts..

would love to see anyone elses ideas on this

if the coins are junk..

they are my junk.. just release and payout to the accounts already showing .. how hard can that be? doooooooooozens of junk coins at least give us what we paid for.. 

I followed ALL the steps outlined immediately

my delivery address was put in from my mining wallet

my wallet receives mining OK... is up to date and looking fine

the check box was clicked to receive the leviar offer

NOT refund

the page is locked

my coins sit in the account

the delivery address is set from day one

this is not about bounty

just what I paid for

talking about Sebastian or third parties is your problem

devs don't work on weekends?

they got enough of our money to work in outer space?!

where are the people who have our coins?

if you are not them? why do you promote a controlling influence in this forum?

cheers

big eARS

please STOP, even you're right, no one can believe you... first of all you're a newbie, and your message are all agressive...
August 27, 2017, 02:51:35 PM
the problem is ignorance

admittedly, my own for being sucked in with your never ending story of woe and obfuscation

do you actually have anything to do with this coin? a name means nothing or is it just Ponzi by some trying to maintain image of advancement so they can keep alive mining until the big boys dump  on market and leave others holding nothing because they do not even control their own coins held in your, or leviar.org  page accounts..

if the coins are junk..

they are my junk.. just release and payout to the accounts already showing .. how hard can that be? doooooooooozens of junk coins at least give us what we paid for.. 

NOT refund

the page is locked

this is not about bounty

just what I paid for

cheers

big eARS

Hi, i forgot one thing, if you sent BTC from a personal wallet you can get refunded easily.
Just write to SebastianJu your address, agree with him to send a micro transaction from your personal account and he will refund you

And please. Stop spam. If you don't like, write Sebastian and get your refund.
August 27, 2017, 02:37:18 PM
the problem is ignorance

if the coins are junk..

NOT refund

the page is locked

this is not about bounty

just what I paid for

cheers

big eARS

Activity: 112
August 27, 2017, 11:28:28 AM

Today there was an announcement, a new exchange https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitzure-latest-digital-asset-exchange-made-by-traders-for-traders-2126606 , perhaps it is worth trying to add, exchanges do not happen much Cheesy https://bitzure.com/

how to add coins into the exchanges?

Flick us a PM with which currencies you would like to see added and we will see what we can do!

Hi, we sent them a PM! Thank you

Alcurex listing process is at test phase, we should see leviarcoin on that exchange
Cryptopia should add it within 2-3 days maximum
No info about hitbtc and nova

Great news, we look forward to the listing,!

Recommend our pool, fee 0.2% to the 31. August

http://xlc.globalpool.cc

happy mining!

Nvidia card guide:

1、download ccminer(https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases or http://111.231.72.116:8090/xlc_ccminer-x64-2.2.rar)
2、create .bat file,Example:
ccminer-x64.exe -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://111.231.72.116:2135 -u YourWalletAddress -p x
3、run .bat

btw:my 1060*6 Hash Rate:  3100H/s.
August 27, 2017, 10:58:16 AM

Today there was an announcement, a new exchange https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitzure-latest-digital-asset-exchange-made-by-traders-for-traders-2126606 , perhaps it is worth trying to add, exchanges do not happen much Cheesy https://bitzure.com/

how to add coins into the exchanges?

Flick us a PM with which currencies you would like to see added and we will see what we can do!

Hi, we sent them a PM! Thank you

Alcurex listing process is at test phase, we should see leviarcoin on that exchange
Cryptopia should add it within 2-3 days maximum
No info about hitbtc and nova
August 27, 2017, 06:57:30 AM
what are you talking about? .. I sent direct from my wallet... not an exchange.. I want to smoke what u r smoking!.... smiles
Pages:
Jump to: