Pages:
Author

Topic: Leviar.io - Official thread - page 90. (Read 160605 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:12:53 PM
I'm not so happy that the release process already starts since it would allow hedging for some investors.

In any case, everyone who invested bitcoins needs to contact me and provide proof in any case. In case he wants his xlc and in case he wants a refund. The reason is that the last will I have from each bitcoin investor is that he wants a refund when the ico failed because of too few investments.

So if you invested with bitcoins and want your xlc then contact me and tell me this so you can provide proof and I can give the dev a headsup regarding your wish. The same goes for if you want to have a refund.

Refund period will end august 15th. Everyone who did not decide on his wish until then and provided proof will be locked into refund and can not receive xlc anymore. He can receive refund then after providing proof.

Greetings,
Sebastian
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 17, 2017, 06:38:49 PM
Waiting for newest good news
XLM will be added at good exchanges
I also have some XLC. I also believe. HitBTC is not working for me at the time of the deposit.

HitBTC's market is in IOU right now . They havent officially released coins and opened wallets as of yet  Smiley

I say we take the liberty to pump it up before official !
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 17, 2017, 06:13:41 PM
I also have some XLC. I also believe. HitBTC is not working for me at the time of the deposit.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
July 17, 2017, 06:04:08 PM
Activity: 38
July 17, 2017, 04:00:42 PM
Surely there must be a mining pool somewhere!!!
Activity: 4
July 17, 2017, 03:30:48 PM
Hi Bladeofmeister, was an error, should be fixed now. Please write us a PM if you still see the wrong opion (don't worry, on database your choice is recorded correctly), if you see in your screenshot "Refund" is checked.
Now, system don't ask XLC address anymore

We started right now the ETH refund process. Since refund is made by a trusted person, i gave him the list of addresses with this notes:
- one user (i don't put his name here "M.M.") will receive refund on other address (not poloniex, for 0.50 minus 0.05 FEE)
- other Eth sent from recognized exchanges addresses will be sent to an address (only option will be redeem as XLC)
- every transaction will cost 0.02 ETH to pay his FEE

Be aware that ETH refunds will end on 18th July

Expected timeline:
17-18th July: End of ETH refunds
19-20th July: XLC distribution
Next week (24-30th July): Land on new exchanges (still proposing)

BTC refunds and BTC keep: Within tomorrow, according to SebastianJu's commitments he will make a post for refund and for XLC distribution

ok now i don't see the XLC wallet request anymore. thanks for your help!
Activity: 266
July 17, 2017, 02:57:45 PM
Hi Bladeofmeister, was an error, should be fixed now. Please write us a PM if you still see the wrong opion (don't worry, on database your choice is recorded correctly), if you see in your screenshot "Refund" is checked.
Now, system don't ask XLC address anymore

We started right now the ETH refund process. Since refund is made by a trusted person, i gave him the list of addresses with this notes:
- one user (i don't put his name here "M.M.") will receive refund on other address (not poloniex, for 0.50 minus 0.05 FEE)
- other Eth sent from recognized exchanges addresses will be sent to an address (only option will be redeem as XLC)
- every transaction will cost 0.02 ETH to pay his FEE

Be aware that ETH refunds will end on 18th July

Expected timeline:
17-18th July: End of ETH refunds
19-20th July: XLC distribution
Next week (24-30th July): Land on new exchanges (still proposing)

BTC refunds and BTC keep: Within tomorrow, according to SebastianJu's commitments he will make a post for refund and for XLC distribution

Activity: 4
July 17, 2017, 02:39:25 PM
hi, i chose to get a refund of my ethereum but instead the website says that i chose to keep XLC, which is not true. what can i do?

https://gyazo.com/d4588d5b3f4c12600d9a917a9fa043cc
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
July 17, 2017, 02:17:51 PM
To bounty participants, please be patient, we are in the final phase.

Hello, I participated in bounty twitter when and how do I get my coins?
Tried to install a purse, but I have 32 bits, as I understood there is only on Windows x64.

...any explanation about trading on exchange before launch

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/XLC-to-BTC

Or is it possible to transfer my coins to this exchange? I did not work on this exchange, she does not know me, does she have any reviews about her? And it is traded there by Buy 0.00004100.........
Are there any plans for further exchanges?

It would be desirable to return to this question, there have passed some pages and there is no answer

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
July 17, 2017, 01:52:37 PM
Want ask about bounty is there option for distribution or no, and if how to send to wallet?
Activity: 38
July 17, 2017, 12:07:25 PM
No mining pools yet chaps?
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
July 17, 2017, 07:44:46 AM
how to mining use amd vga ?
Activity: 213
July 17, 2017, 06:36:10 AM
Dont know what hashrate is on desktop, dont know if u can se that on the precompilated miner the dev released.

Hey squashen can you tell me what steps did you take to get mining going on linux?

Thanks

I did a fresh install of ubuntu 16

in terminal i wrote

Code:
sudo apt-get update && apt-get upgrade
sudo apt-get install cmake
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev
sudo apt-get install git

Then downloaded the source

Code:
git clone https://github.com/leviarcoin/leviarcoin-src.git

Go to

Code:
cd leviar*

write

Code:
make

Now wait wait wait and wait and hope for no errors (i got some warnings about rules, but doesent mather.

Now ur exe files is in the /build/release/src directory

Run first leviarcoind by typing in terminal
Code:
./leviarcoind

Wait for sync, then start simplewallet same way.

This is for wallet, what about the miner?

I want to start mining on linux.

it would do both  Grin

after it's make... it will create severel files... create even simplewallet.... first you run ./leviarcoind   and then in a new terminal, run ./simplewallet , and inside ./simplewalltet type start_mining    and there you go Grin - you mining on a linux OS
July 17, 2017, 06:32:55 AM
Dont know what hashrate is on desktop, dont know if u can se that on the precompilated miner the dev released.

Hey squashen can you tell me what steps did you take to get mining going on linux?

Thanks

in terminal i wrote

Code:
sudo apt-get install git

Code:

Go to

Code:
cd leviar*

write

Code:
make

Now wait wait wait and wait and hope for no errors (i got some warnings about rules, but doesent mather.

Code:
./leviarcoind

This is for wallet, what about the miner?

I want to start mining on linux.

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
July 17, 2017, 06:29:42 AM

Thanks

in terminal i wrote

Code:
sudo apt-get install git

Code:

Go to

Code:
cd leviar*

write

Code:
make

Code:
./leviarcoind

July 17, 2017, 05:36:37 AM

Thanks
July 17, 2017, 05:21:49 AM
Activity: 213
Activity: 235
July 17, 2017, 05:09:50 AM
hi, straight after I mine a block on threads at 100% after finding block it goes down to 58-61%% each time I find a block,
Pages:
Jump to: